1

The Last Revenge

 

“What? He runs away again!”This was his third time already. What we want to do love?” Madam Liz was holding Sir Kim hand. Today was he first son Junsu married but for third time he run away before married.

 

Sir Kim looks at his younger son Jaejoong. He was sitting on the chair with close eye.  He walks to jaejoong and wake him up.

 

“Jae… wakes up.”

“What up?” ask jae joong. He still sleepy.

“Appa want Jae to replace hyung and get married tomorrow.” Jae shock and want to scream went he listen what his father say.

“What? No way. What do you thing I’m. I’m not a toy that appa can change me with hyung went ever you like. Why don’t you ask your men to fine your loving son?  Jae goes out from that room with angry feeling. This is all about that damn bustard son. Jae curse in heart.

 

After his appa get a new wife three years ago. Jaejoong like to sit alone. He not wills to stay at the same house with her new mother and hyung.

 

The day his father get married again with madam Liz,  jae joong fill like he don’t have dad anymore. Long time ago he already fill orphan. And today he come to this wedding just because his grandparent as him to come. If not he never want to come.