✽ two ⋮ dorm + horror movie!

✽ blossom ─ jellyfish entertainment ⋮ story start.
 
            AHYEON                  JINJU                       SO GAE               SEOKYUN G                   MIHI                        AKIKO                SOOJUNG
           affectionate jewel                              the skinship monster                  the bashful species                      the obedient spicy                                     the free spirit                             the witty vitamin                            the charismatic angel
ahyeon jinjusogae seru mihi kiko ciara

Ahyeon open the apartment’s door –that now are their dorm, she was the first to step into the dorm. So Gae and Jinju follows her after as the latter busily keep the never ending teasing to the poor maknae. Mihi went in with a bright smile on her face while Seokyung follows from her behind as she pulled her suitcase and Mihi’s. Akiko and Soojung was last one to come into the dorm as Soojung closed the door.

The dorm was simple, not too small nor too large –suitable enough for a rookie group. There were total of 4 rooms. One room was the largest one while the other two were average. The last room was quiet small as it was only to place their own clothes and stage outfits. There are two bathrooms.

Living room was quiet large and the kitchen too. After all, the girls were content with the dorm and immediately like it.

“Okay, so Jinju, Soojung and Akiko share the largest room. Seokyung and So Gae in the second room, and last, Mihi and I are in the third room.  Is there any complain ?” Ahyeon explained, the girls just shook their heads.

Before any of them could get up to go to their room, the apartment’s door suddenly opened. The girls were quiet surprised and wonders who the intruder. A man in his middle twenties appeared from behind the door. The boy was tall and his hair was dyed light brown, they kind of admit it that he was quiet handsome.

Ahyeon tiled her head while looking at the man with a wary look. “Who are you ?”

“Sorry to surprise you girls, let me introduce myself. The name is Nam Won Ho, your manager.” Won Ho walked closer to the girls and take a seat between So Gae and Seokyung.

The girls started to introduce themselves as Won Ho nodded his head –trying to remember all the names quickly.

“As you can see, you’re going to debut soon. Have the company inform you the date ?”

“No.” Seokyung answered curtly.

“The company only told us that we have to prepare to debut soon.” Ahyeon informed.

Won Ho raised an eyebrow as he turned his attention to folder in his hand and opened it. He search for a certain paper and nodded his head. “Well, your debut date is quiet near. It is April’s 14th.”

“Wow. That was fast.” Akiko commented as the girls nodded in agreement.

“That’s why, starting from today onwards –for two weeks, you all prohibited in eating meats and such. You’re required to exercise everyday at the specified time. You also not allowed eating past 7 PM. Candies and sweets definitely prohibited.”

The girls were speechless.

Ugh. I hate diet!” Jinju groaned in annoyance.

“Well, It’s better that they didn’t ban us from having cell phones.” Mihi noted.

Soojung blinked her eyes then open to say something. “Is there any practice today ?”

“No. You just need to rest today as starting tomorrow you all gonna practice day and night. Any more question ?”

“Question! Won Ho oppa, do you sleep here, too ?” Jinju raised her hand eagerly.

Won Ho tilted his head then nodded slowly. “Of course.”

Wooo~ That means, you guys need to be careful. Since I’ve known him quiet long time, he is a !” The rapper said with a playful smile.

The girls found it was just a lie, however, it was different to the two maknaes. Seokyung and So Gae stares at the already annoyed manager with weird expression as they tried their best to avoid eye contact with the latter. Seeing their reaction made the other girls burst into laughter –including Won Ho. The two maknaes were clueless until Seokyung caught the reason.

“Hey, it’s not funny.” Seokyung huffed.

In the other hand, So Gae was still confused and not understand, she turned her head to Ahyeon that was trying to hold her laughter. “Really, what’s going on ? Why eonnies laughing so suddenly like that ?”

Akiko shook her head in amusement as Soojung patted the maknae’s head. “It was just a joke, maknae.”

Mihi laugh at Seokyung happily while pointing at the latter. “Oh Seokyung, I can’t believe you believe that! I should have captured your face before.”

“Oh, shut up.” The visual buried her face on her hands.

Jinju finally stopped laughing then looked at So Gae that already sent hateful glares to her. “Jin So Gae, you really are an easy target of my pranks.”

“JINJU EONNI!”

✽------------------------------BLOSSOM

It was already 8 PM. Ahyeon, Seokyung and Soojung already sleep at their room while Mihi, Jinju, Akiko and So Gae were watching TV in the living room. Snacks and soft drinks scattered around the floor as their eyes stuck into the screen –well, not everyone, Jinju was burying her face to Akiko’s left arm while the latter keep watching the movie. It turns out, they were watching some horror movie.

“No! Don’t come into that room, girl!” So Gae warn as the screen showing there’s a ghost in that room.

Mihi chew on her last brownies then wipe the dirt on her corner lips, she let out a sigh. “That girl surely will dead soon.”

“Ya, jjun, stop being clingy, there’s nothing scary in these movie.” Akiko commented, as she started got annoyed by her roommate.

Jinju let go of Akiko’s arm then turned to TV, only to get surprise by the ghost. “AH!” She then went back to clinging into Akiko’s arm.

As the movie end, it was already 9 PM. Won Ho come out from his room and surprised to see numbers of snack that scattered around the floor. He quickly approached the girls and starts nagged at them. Telling them that he will ban them from having cell phones.

However, his nag stopped when Mihi started doing some aegyo, asking to let it slip for this time. Won Ho stiffened when Mihi tugged his shirt while looking at him with innocent eyes. He gulped and looked away.

“Okay. I will let it slip only for today,” he sounds embarrassed as he clear his throat, trying to sound serious.

“Yeah!” Mihi cheered as the other girls joined in.

“Won Ho oppa is weak of aegyo.” Akiko noted.

Won Ho clapped his hand. “Okay, okay. Bed. Now,” he commanded as the girls nodded their heads and went into their room.

“I guess tomorrow will be a busy day that full with practice.” The maknae talk to herself with a smile.


<x-utalicious's corner>

hogod, i'm so sorry being slow in update this story and comeback with such awkward chapter /slapped. it just that i will have important exams next two weeks and have math test next week ;~~~~; /sobs.

there is also a possibly that my dad going to cut internet connection at my home, that's mean it will be hard to update. let just hope it won't happen ^^

i promise you next chapter will be better than this one! until next time, baibai !