✽ three ⋮ practice + food

✽ blossom ─ jellyfish entertainment ⋮ story start.
 
            AHYEON                  JINJU                       SO GAE               SEOKYUN G                   MIHI                        AKIKO                SOOJUNG
           affectionate jewel                              the skinship monster                  the bashful species                      the obedient spicy                                     the free spirit                             the witty vitamin                            the charismatic angel
ahyeon jinjusogae seru mihi kiko ciara

“Practice for two hours, don’t take a rest. If I catch you stop practicing, I will..” Won Ho placed a hand on his neck, while mouthed something like ‘You dead.’ He then walked toward the door and open it, before he go, he turned again. “I have to go. Will be back two hours later.”

With that, the door shut.

The girls were putting blank expressions on their faces. Actually, some of them still annoyed because Won Ho didn’t give them time to eat breakfast. Well, it partly their fault too, they woke up late, even though Won Ho have been shouting like a mad man this morning. Only Ahyeon, Soojung and So Gae were able eating breakfast.

Jinju lay on the floor and stomped her feet. “I’m hungry!”

“Me too,” Mihi did the same as her.

Ahyeon stood up from her seat and walked toward the front of practice room. She clapped her hands. “Guys, you hear Won Ho oppa, we have to practice, or else we will get killed by him.”

“It’s not true, eonni,” Seokyung commented from the corner of them room.

Akiko got up from her seat and walked toward the leader. She grinned to herself. “Even if it’s true, we just need Mihi eonni to act an aegyo in front of Won Ho oppa, again.”

So Gae smiled. “You’re right!” Mihi and Jinju nodded in unison.

The other 3 girls were confused as Ahyeon ask Akiko for the explanation. As Akiko finished her story, Seokyung and Soojung grinned at the thought of Won Ho being weak in front of aegyo. If only they saw it yesterday.

“That must be funny,” Soojung said quietly.

Ahyeon then pinched Mihi, Jinju, Akiko and So Gae by ear, causing them to response in pain. The girls stared at the leader with confusion. “How come you eat snacks when it’s prohibited ? Aish. Let’s just start our practice.”

The girls pouted and starts get into their own position.

✽------------------------------BLOSSOM

The two hours passed, the girls were lying on the floor while panting heavily. Won Ho haven’t come back and the girls were dying for food.

The door suddenly open and 6 people burst into the room while chattering to each other. The girls quickly get up and surprise to see their seonbae come into their practice room. Ahyeon told them to bow to their seonbae, VIXX.

N, in other hand, let out a chuckle and quickly told them to raised their heads. “Yah, no need to be so formal, you girls.”

“Ah, why hyeong ? It feels  quiet good, you know, they bow at me,” Hyuk added jokingly with a grin.

Mihi give him a look. “Han Sanghyuk.”

Hyuk quickly grinned nervously and ran towards her favorite noona, Ahyeon. “Noona! Noona! Mihi noona is bullying me!” He whines.

The leader just laughed and ruffled the younger’s boy hair while Mihi just rolled her eyes at his childishness. Well, she just not realized that she, too, sometimes act like that.

“What bought you guys here anyway ? I thought you guys were busy preparing for comeback.” Soojung asked to Hongbin that already get into fight with Jinju. Well, as always, fighting because some unreasonable things.

Hongbin quickly turned his attention to Soojung then shrugged his shoulder casually while his hand pointed to the leader. “Our leader told us to pay a visit to you guys since you’re going to debut soon. That’s it.”

Soojung nodded her head as they continued talk to another thing.

“Anyway, I bought you guys food, since I know some of you didn’t get breakfast this morning. Here you go,” N placed two plastic bags with foods in it.

The girls happily came closer into the food and devoured the food quickly.

Akiko looked up from her food. “Where do you know about it, oppa ?”

“This girl kept texting me to bought food her or else she will die in hunger. I have no choice.” N ruffled Jinju’s hair in order to make her annoyed as the rapper quickly grumbled and glares at the guy in annoyance. She never likes people touching her hair.

“Don’t touch my hair.” With that being said, she get back focusing on her food without let N say even one word.

N furrowed his eyebrows then pull Jinju’s sweater. “At least say thank you to me.”

Jinju stares at him blankly, mouth busily chewing the food. “For what ?”

“The food, of course,” N started to get annoyed.

“Oh,” Jinju blinked eyes. “Thank you,” she continued, her tone didn’t seems sincere which annoy the older guy even more, before he could explode, Akiko already pushed him to other side –where Soojung and Hongbin happily chatting.

“Now, now. Calm down, oppa.” Akiko said.

“Wonsuk oppa, do you want some ?” Seokyung asked as she shows her food.

The latter quickly look up from her phone and stared at the girl for a while until a smile slowly crept onto his face. He nodded his head slowly and open his mouth and make a sound ‘aah.’ Seokyung raised an eyebrow, confused. Ravi pointed to the food and then his mouth. The girl nodded her head and stared at her food then to Ravi.

After much of thinking and Ravi complaining that he is tired of waiting, Seokyung feed him as the latter chew the food with a content smile while Seokyung looked away shyly.

“Oh~ So adorable!” Mihi teased, she then turned to Leo that have been staring into space, busy with his own world again. “Taekwoon-ah, want some ?”

Leo snapped into reality then turned to Mihi, he tilted his head in confusion then shook his head slowly. “No, I’m not hungry.”

Mihi pouted then started eating again. “So different.”

Meanwhile, Ahyeon and So Gae munching on their food as Hyuk and Ken wouldn’t stop talking random things that even the girls can’t understand. Ahyeon finally can’t take it anymore, she want to eat in peace.

Ahyeon hold Ken’s shoulder to make him face her, she gives him a firm look. “Be quiet, Lee Jaehwan, okay ?”

Ken blinked his eyes then grinned. “All right, YeonAppa!”

The maknae of blossom stared at the two while eating, not even noticing when Hyuk leans in and take the egg roll. When she hear him snickering, she turned to him to found him happily munching on her egg roll. So Gae stares at him suspiciously.

Hyuk stares back and keep munching on the food, innocently. “What ?”

“Where did you get that egg roll ?”

“Of course it’s from yours.”

“HEY!”


<x-utalicious's corner>

enjoy it! ^^