✽ one ⋮ intro!

✽ blossom ─ jellyfish entertainment ⋮ story start.

 

KIM AHYEON            RYU JINJU       JIN SO GAE
          affectionate jewel                                                                         the skinship monster                                                                    the bashful species
ahyeon   jinju   sogae

09 : 12

“Just, why sajangnim want to meet us anyway ? He ruined my beauty sleep,” a female figure with light brown hair that tied into messy bun, have been complaining since she met with the other two girls at cafe near Jellyfish building. Her eyes were busily looking at the mirror at her hand while ruffled her bangs. The girl’s words made the other two girls laugh.

The oldest out of the three shook her head in amusement. “He probably wants to say something important to us.”

“Maybe, our debut date ?” The youngest finally spoke up after keeping quiet for a while and just listening the two girls talking.

“Ah! You’re right, jin-ah!” For once, the girl finally look up from the mirror, but then she forwned, "but, isn't it too soon ?"

“If it’s true. Are you happy, jjun ? gale ?”

Both Jinju and So Gae nodded their heads eagerly. Of course, they would be happy. It’s their dream to be debut and stand on the stage after all. So Gae went back to sipping her bubble tea as she felt her phone vibrated. It’s a new message from Hyuk –asking her what is she doing, where is she right now and things like that.

Jinju was peeking at the text then grin widely. “Ahyeon eonni, don’t you think So Gae and Hyuk seems much closer recently ? It’s really suspicious.” Her sudden question made the youngest quickly look up from the phone.

“I do think so. I even thought they were dating,” Ahyeon nodded in agreement while Jinju was laughing quietly seeing So Gae’s shock expression.

“NO! WE ARE NOT!” The two girls’ were surprised with the sudden outburst of the maknae but later broke into happy laughter.

Ahyeon ruffled the youngest’s hair with affectionate smile. “We were just joking, maknae.”

“Well, it’s okay if it’s true though,” Jinju added with a sly smile as it made the youngest pouted, soon the three broke into laughter again.

 

 

  OH SEOKYUNG       GWOH MIHI      
                                                           the obedient spicy                                                                                         the free spirit                                                         
seru          mihi

10 : 04

“Wake up, sleepy head.” A girl with cheerful voice, nudge a figure under the comfortable blanket. The figure began to stirs around but still giving no sign of waking up yet. The girl clapped her hands, then pull the blanket from the figure, to reveal a sleeping girl under it.

The sleeping girl slowly open her eyes and get up, she looks annoyed because someone disturbed her sleep. When her eyes found out who the intruder is, she rolled her eyes and let out a small sigh.

“Mihi eonni, you stole my apartment duplicate key again,” she mumbled while the older girl just nodded her head with a grin.

Mihi stood up from the bed then walk toward the kitchen –as if it was her house. “Let’s see, what we can eat for breakfast~” She sang as she open the refrigerator. Her head then turned to the girl that trying to sleep again, she frowned.

“Oh Seokyung! Quickly get up from there and get ready. We are going to the Jellyfish soon.”

Seokyung lazily get up from her bed then walk toward her bathroom. When the door closed, she could hear loud noises from the kitchen and Mihi’s nagging to no one particularly. She was messing up the kitchen again.

 I wonder why she is older than me. Seokyung thought with a sigh and started to get ready.

 

 

   AHN AKIKO      KWON SOOJUNG      
                        the witty vitamin                                                                                         the charismatic angel                                                         
kiko          ciara

10 : 14

“Have you heard about the news yet ?”

“What is it ?”

“The company decided to add one more trainee to the final line-up for upcoming girl group, blossom.”

“Ah, that. I’ve heard it this morning.”

“Don’t you think it’s kind of fishy ? Especially the girls are going to debut next month.”

“Maybe, she has special connection with the company. What’s her name again ?”

“Soojung. Kwon Soojung.”

As the the four trainees busily gossiping about the hot news that have been around since this morning, the girl that being talked was giving no response at all, she was playing games on her phone instead. She actually had no problem with people talk bad about her since the rumors are not true. She don’t have any special connection nor threat the CEOs.

“I do believe you all have better things to do than talk nonsense about other people without knowing the truth,” a voice silence the group of trainees before. Soojung was surprised then quickly look up to see the owner of the voice.

There, stood a pretty girl with annoyed look on her face. When her head turned toward Soojung, she smiled. She walked closer then took a seat beside Soojung.

“Soojung, right ? I heard that you’re going to be in the same group as me. Anyway, my name is Ahn Akiko.”

Soojung nodded slowly then smiled softly. “Thanks for shut them up. But, really, I actually don’t mind them.”

“No problem. I just can’t stand people that talk ill about other people.”

Akiko then remembered something, she quickly got up from her seat as Soojung look at her in confusion. “I just remember Ahyeon eonni, Jjun eonni and Gale was waiting at the cafe right now!” She hit her forehead lightly then turned to Soojung.

“Ah, Soojung-ah, come with me!”


<x-utalicious's corner>

okay, i decided to just cut the allkpop thingy parts since it will take more time and i don't like it because it makes me quickly lose inspirations. okay so, here it is the introduction of the characters! /fails/

congratulations to moonlightviolet, falling4youshinee, ninthwish, -novokaine, starlightie and jinjinjin! i know that i planned to just 5 applicants. however, i decided to make it become 7 member since i love number 7 and infinite also have 7 members /slapped/ it's okay to unsub if you're not chosen c: however, i might use your character as cameo later though.

story starts! thanks for applying and read this story!