Let's stay together forever. [Chapter 3]

Let's stay together, forever.
[Kyuhyun POV]


I wonder if he was on time?

First lessons just ended and I walked in the schoolyard with some friends, Zhoumi, Kibum and Siwon. We talked about some random stuff, though I could only think about this morning. Now that I knew how popular Sungmin was in school, I just can't stop with worrying about him. Why did he never told me anything? Aish, this is really frustrating me. If he is so popular... He should have had many confessions already... WAIT! WHAT IF HE HAS A BOYFRIEND AND DIDN'T  TELL ME!?!?

I pulled my cellphone out of my pocket and dialed Sungmin's number. I knew he had break anyway, so I wasn't bothering him. Or I was... HE DOESN'T PICK UP! OH NO , OH NO! YOU CAN'T BE SERIOUS!  WHY ISN'T HE PICKING UP! WHAT IF HE IS WITH SOME GUY!! Of course he is... He goes to a all-boy school. STUPID KID! Deciding to go to another school without telling me on time!

I stopped walking, what made my friends stop to.

''What's wrong Kyu-ah?" Siwon asked me, but I didn't really answer him, I was to deep in thought about the big terror. Sungmin. Why are you doing this to your brother for gods sake!

"Kyu!" I snapped out of my deep thoughts when Zhoumi called me.

"I need to go! Bye!" I turned around to run toward Sungmin's school, but stopped when an unknown girl called me.

"Kyuhyun-shii!" A girl I never really met before[I think] suddenly stood in front of me. I wanted to tell her I needed to go but I didn't want to be impolite. "Can I help you?"

The boys stood behind me, so that I couldn't run away to Sungmin. Somehow they just knew I was going to search for him. I just sighed as I looked at the girl in front of me. She seemed nice. I somehow recognized her, but I couldn't recall her. Not when Sungmin was only in my head now. [not that he's ever not in my mind] Yeah... I know... To be true, I know myself that I have a brother complex thought I deny it to everyone. But how can I NOT have one! With such a cute, lovely, pretty, wonderful, sweet, talented, innocent, smart, okay, back to the point, Kyuhyun. How can you not be protected over such a brother.

The blushing girl in front of me finally spoke again, though it didn't make any sense really.

"I... Can I talk with you for a moment?"

"Aren't you already talking to me..." Why am I waisting time with this cute girl. Wait... Did I call her cute just now? I looked at here, and  yes she was cute. But still... Couldn't even compete a bit to Sungmin's cuteness.

"Kyu! She didn't mean it like that, Pabo!" Zhoumi gave me a small punch on my upper arm. What does he mean with idiot! She's the idiot here!

"We'll be in the cafeteria," Siwon winked to the blushing girl. "Tkae your time." he told her and went off, dragging the reading Kibum with him, when did he start reading? And Zhoumi tagged along, as he smiled at the girl in front of me. What does he mean 'take your time'. It's MY time he's talking about. Now I can't meet hyung anymore T___T

"Kyuhyun-shii, I-I..." The girl became redder that she already was. She became even redder than Sungmin, when I enter the bathroom when he just comes out of the shower and I see him... yeah...

I blushed at the thoughts and giggled to myself. The girl started to smile. Oh , don't tell me she thinks I was giggling because of her.

"I-I like you!" this time I did blush because of her. I looked closely at the cute girl. She seemed nice and sweet and she was pretty too.

"Ye..." was all that came out of my mouth.

"Please go out with me! Though you don't know me well yet... We can start to know each other!" she practically shouted. She was embarrassed by her own action, but I smiled. I thought it was cute.

"K-kyuhyun..." she whispered. I didn't know what to say. She is cute and seems nice, she could be a perfect 'first' girlfriend, but something made me hesitate, something made me not want it. Maybe, because I don't know here yet, or maybe... 

"Uhm... " I said to here, I wanted to say her name, but I realized I didn't even know that, but she seemed to understand me.

"My n-name is Seo Joohyun, b-but you can call me, S-Seohyun." she stuttered.

"Ah, right. Seohyun," I said without really thinking what to say next. "I-"

-Oh na, even if I tell you, I love you a thousand of times. Even if my h-

"Hello?"

"Kyu!"

-end of chapter 3-