Let's stay together, forever. [Chapter 4]

Let's stay together, forever.
[Kyuhyun POV]

"Ah, right. Seohyun," I said without really thinking what to say next. "I-"

-Oh na, even if I tell you, I love you a thousand of times. Even if my h-

"Hello?"

"Kyu!"

"Ah... Minnie~" I smiled. He still called me back, luckily. I looked at Seohyun and apologized to here.

"You called? Is something wrong? Did something happen?"

"Called? Oh right! I just called you. Nothing important really. Just want wanted to talk to you. Are you busy?"

"Me? I was just going to the cafeteria wit-" "Minnie, hurry up!" He got interrupted by a voice that I didn't recognized as Donghae's OR Hyukjae's... I didn't like that at all.

"Who is that?" I asked him suspiciously.

"Oh- He.. He is j-just a-a friend! Don't worry Kyu! I'll be going now!" Why was Sungmin getting so nervous suddenly?! Don't tell me! That THAT boy isn't just A 'friend'. I felt my heart being crushed by a heavy weight.

"Ye... Oka-"

"Kyuhyun? Should I come back later." Seohyun asked me but I shook my head. I didn't want to be alone right now. Not after what Sungmin just told me.

"Kyuhyun... You're not alone?"

"Nope... I'm with a friend. We were just talking when you called." I blankly replied.

"A girl...?"

"Yeah."

"Ah. Sorry for interrupting," he said, "I'll be going now, my friend is waiting for me."

"ye..." I said sadly as I heart him put another tone on the word friend.

"I'll see you at home~ Kyu... I love you~"

"See ya." At this moment. I just couldn't reply his 'I love you' like I always did. I waited for him to hang up, but he didn't. The line just kept silent. I could only hear the students on the background. After a minute of silence, the unknown boy suddenly called Sungmin.

"Sungmin? What's wro-" -beep, beep, beep , beep-

Oh no. Kyuhyun what in the world have you done! Of course Sungmin would be hurt after being such an to him! I mentally hit my head.

"Kyuhyun, are you okay?" Seohyun came closer and looked worried at me.

"Yeah.. I'm sorry for that. " I said to her to make her less worried.

"Then? Want to go to the cafeteria together?" I smiled at her and nodded.

"Yeah, let's go. About your confession," she looked down and blushed, "Let's start as friends okay?" A big smile came on her face and she nodded a couple of times. "Let's first know each other before going out okay?"

Kyuhyun what in the hell are you saying! Don't let that phone call influence your relationship. But, she looks so happy. I can't take it back now. I sighed as she dragged me to the cafeteria, to the table where my friends were sitting. I sighed and sad down. Seohyun sat next to me and I just stared at her. Seohyun... Wait! Seohyun, as in the most popular, and prettiest girl at school!

----------------------------------------

----
[Sungmin POV]
"I'll see you at home~ Kyu... I love you"

"See ya." I thought I might have missed the words, but I didn't hear him reply me. I waited a bit longer, on the hope he would still say 'I love you' back. But he didn't. After some moments, I realized that he wasn't going to say it either. It hurt my heart. I felt like being shot by a bullet... It really hurts a lot like that. I didn't know why, but I hated it that Kyuhyun didn't tell me those words. Was it... Because of the girl who was with him? Maybe his-

I suddenly felt a warm liquid falling down my cheek. I knew I was crying, just not why. Why was I crying over something so stupid? Why did it hurt so much to think that Kyuhyun has a- a- a... girlfriend. Was it because I was afraid he would spent more time with her than me, or that she would take my place. I totally forgot where I was until my new friend, Changmin called out for me.

"Sungmin? What's wrong? Why're you crying?" I shook my head and pressed on the red button to end the call, before Kyuhyun would know something happened. Changmin looked confused at me and grabbed my arm to get away from the place, since students were watching me and were walking toward me.

Changmin dragged me to a empty classroom as we heard people walk past the room, searching for Changmin and me. He looked at me, but I turned my head away. I didn't want to let him worry. We've been friends for 5 days, and he already saw me crying. I never cried. Never. Now he'll think I'm a crybaby.

He cupped my face into his small hands and looked into my eyes. For a sec, I could feel my heart skip a beat, I could feel my face getting hotter and it's surely red now. He took me in a hug and comforted me. We stayed like that for a minutes as he whispered words in my ear. Saying that it would be okay and that I can cry now. Kyuhyun's face with an unknown girl suddenly appeared in my head, what made me cry and hold him tightly, while whispering Kyu's name. This was the first time that I showed this side of me to someone.

"Min. Are you okay?" We suddenly heard a voice from the other side of the classroom. We separated from the hug and looked at the person who was observing us together with our best friend besides him.

"H-hyukkie. How long have you been here?" I asked him confused.

"Long enough~" Donghae exclaimed excited. "CHANGIE!!" he ran toward Changmin and hugged him. Changmin smiled and hugged him back.

"You know each other?" I asked, still confused about the part were Donghae was hugging Changmin.

"yeah. Changmin was my old classmate. You don't know him? He's a close friend of Yunho. That's weird. You never heard of Changmin?" Yunho's friend? I never heard from a Changmin.

"Eh? Then this is the Sungmin?" He asked and turned to me, smiling. How come he knows me?

"Yup, yup~" Donghae said still excited.

Let's go eat! We were already hungry. Min-ah. you can tell us what happened later okay?" I nodded, though I wasn't planning on telling them anything. I'm sure they will misunderstand and scold Kyuhyun again. I should just ignore it. It shouldn't bother me if Kyu has a... a... g-g-girlfriend.

- end chapter 4 -