A new beginning

Falling in love with my tutor

 

 

002: A new beginning

 

Seohyun clumsily packed her stuffs in her school bag. 'Oh . I'm going to be late!' she thought.

As she ran through the hallway, she bumped into Baekhyun. "Oh my god, Baek! I'm so so sorry!" she got up and helped Baekhyun to pick his books, on the floor.

Baekhyun flashed a sweet smile at her. "It's okay, Joohyun-ah. You're not harm right?" he asked worriedly.

"Ah, ani! I'm okay! Perfectly fine! How about you, Baek-ah?" Seohyun asked him back.

"I'm fine. Where are you going, Joohyun-ah? You look like you're in a rush," Baekhyun replied.

"Yeah. I have something to do actually. Catch you up later, Baek-ah!" Seohyun waved and rushed to take a cab.

 

She was amazed as she arrived at the Cho family's house. Wait no. Sracth that. It's a mansion!

She slowly wallked to the main door. She knocked it and waited patiently for the door to be open.

Not long after that, she saw a pretty woman, who's in her fourty or so, smiling brightly at her.

Seohyun bowed politely to her. "Uh.. Are you Mrs Cho?" Seohyun asked.

"Ah, yes, dear! Are you Miss Seo Joo Hyun? My son's new tutor?" Mrs Cho invited Seohyun to enter the house.

Seohyun nodded and walked in the house. Admiring every part of the house or shall I say mansion.

"Take a sit, Seo-ah! make yourself at home, okay? Ill be back in a minute," Mrs Cho said before going upstairs to call her son.

 

Kyuhyun's POV

It's half past two and the tutor haven't even arrive yet. Aish. Where the heck is that tutor?!

Tired of waiting, I walked back to my room and busying myself by texting with Baekhyun. 

A few minutes later, I heard someone knocked the door. 

"Come in," I said. I saw my mum flung the door open.

"She's here," she said and smiled before going back downstairs. 

Urgh. my life! I groaned and jumped down from the bed. Checking myself out in the mirror before going downstairs.

As I walked down the stairs. I went straight to the living room. I saw my mum was busy talking to my new tutor.

..Guess who is my tutor?

Cant my life get worse? JUST OMFG -- DAMN DAMN DAMN.

OVER 7 BILLIONS PEOPLE IN THIS HUGE WORLD, WHY HER?! 

I gasped as I saw Seohyun, sitting there, talking with my mum. 

My gasp caught their attention. My mum gave me a weird look while Seohyun gave me a 'WHAT THE ARE YOU DOING HERE' 

I was speechless. Very speechless to be exact. I can't believe it's Seohyun! Okay, I get it that she's our school's best student but, why her?!

"Uhm, kids?" my mum waved her hands to catch our attention. "You guys know each other?" she asked and I sat down beside her, still couldnt believe the fact.

"...Well, we're schoolmates," Seohyun smiled awkwardly to my mum. My mother smiled and clapped her ands excitedly.

"OH REALLY?! That's going to be great! I guess I hire a perfect tutor for you, Kyu-ah!" she said happily. 

Hell no. You had just hire the worst, I repeat, the worst, tutor ever! 

Soon, my mum left us to give us some time together before we start our lesson.

 

"I didn't know you're her son! Aish. If only I know about this. I wouldn't accept her offer!" Seohyun hissed at me. I glared at her.

"Feel free to quit," I replied in a harsh tone. I'm sorry. I just cant help it.

She sighed. "Cho Kyuhyun, let's stop this fight. I really need this job," she mumbled the last few words.

"What if I don't want to stop this fight?" I looked at her, smirking.

She rolled her eyes, "I'm tired of this fight. If you dont want to stop this, then, it's up to you," she replied. 

Wow. I never imagine she'll give up on our fight! I chuckled.

"Shall we start this whole thing again? I'm tired of fighting too. Plus, we really need to co-operate in this tutoring thingy," I stated. 

Well, she needs this job damn much and I really need her to teach me. So, I guess both of us need each other right now right? 

"Well then, annyeonghaseyo! Seo Joo Hyun imnida! I'm a senior at Dream Music Acedemy. That's all, I guess?" Seohyun bowed and giggled a bit.

"Annyeong! Cho Kyuhyun imnida! I prefer to be call Kyu. I'm also a senior at Dream Music Acedemy," I replied and bowed back.

"You know what? I guess this tutoring thingy will be fun!" she giggled cutely.

Wait. What. DID I JUST CALL HER CUTE?! 

..omfg. sratch that.  

End of Kyuhyun's POV

 


 

Author's lovely note:

hi guys! omggg. thanks for commenting ;; let me huggles all of you!

and to my new subscribers, i love you guys so much omg. i cant explain my feels right now guys.

gonna edit the chapter later if i have time. and sorry for any grammar or typos that i've made. im doing this while doing my homeworks.

so yeah. thanks so much guys. i love you;; <3