The Tutor

Falling in love with my tutor

 

 

001: The tutor 

 

“Mr Cho, come here,” ordered their Mathematics teacher, Mr Park. Kyuhyun got up from his sit and sighed heavily.

“Yes, sir?” he asked, trying to act as cool as he could.

Mr Park looked deep inside his student’s eyes, “Kyuhyun, you failed your paper, again!” he groaned, frustratedly and handed him the exam's paper.

“For your information, I’ve inform your parents about this,” he added. Kyuhyun was very shocked. ‘I’m dead,’  he thought.

“W-what, sir?!” Kyuhyun stuttered. “You told my parents about this?” he asked for confirmation. His mathematics teacher nodded. “Aish! You should have told me before you do it or something!” he ruffled his hair messily before going back to his seat.

 

(School ended)

“Yo, Kyu!” Baekhyun grinned as he saw his cousin at the locker, standing helplessly. “What’s wrong, eh?” he asked the elder.

"I'm dead, Baek. Mr Park told my parents about my grades," he sighed and mumbled a few words such as 'I'm so stupid' 'Damn it' and more.

Baekhyun chuckled at him. "Hope you rest in peace, hyung~" he teased the elder and earned a smack from Kyuhyun. 

"Jerk, you think this is funny?" Kyuhyun hissed at him. 

Baekhyun rolled his eyes at the elder and said, "Dude, who ask you to stay up late and go to the bar instead of studying, uh?" 

"You're still a kid, Baek! You-- shut your mouth!" Kyuhyun was taken aback with his cousin's words. Well, it's his fault that his grades were falling. 

"Yeah, says the one who's only a few months older," Baekhyun replied and earned another smack from him.

 

"YAH CHO KYUHYUN!" In instant, Baekhyun and Kyuhyun turned their head to the owner of the voice. It's none other than, Seo Joo Hyun.

Seohyun walked towards them while holding a wet, pink, notebook. "YOU BASTARD! YOU'RE THE ONE WHO DID THIS, RIGHT?" Seohyun shot a glare at Kyuhyun.

Kyuhyun took a deep breath before replying, "WHY WOULD I DO THAT, YOU LITTLE BRATTY GIRL?!" 

Baekhyun and Sulli was the one who always save the day, by pulling one of them away from each other before the things get worse.

"Guys-" Baekhyun tried to talk but his sentence was stopped by Seohyun's yelling.

"OH YEAH. YOU DID THIS BECAUSE YOU'RE JUST JEAOUS OF MY GRADES," Seohyun stated. Well, this is the part of Seohyun that you never want to see.

"..What did you just say? Me? Jealous?" Kyuhyun snickered. "For your info, I AM NEVER JEALOUS OF YOUR GRADES! NOT EVEN ONCE!" Kyuhyun yelled back.

"OH REALLY?!"

"OH YEA! NEVER. NOT EVEN ONCE"

"LIAR. YOU ARE ALWAYS JEAOUS OF MY GRADES!"

"NO! I AM NEVER--" Kyuhyun's and Seohyun's shouting competition was stopped by Baekhyun's high-pitched scream; pleading them to stop.

"Joohyun, Kyu, stop fighting. People are watching," Baekhyun sighed. Seohyun and Kyuhyun glared at each other.

"She started the damn fight first!" Kyuhyun replied.

"You poured water on my notebook! NOW, HOW AM I SUPPOSE TO STUDY?!" She fighted back.

Baekhyun facepalmed. That's the only thing he could do right now. None of them will hear his pleadings.

 

(At Kyuhyun's house)

"So Kyuhyun," Mr Cho faced his one and only child, who was sitiing next to him, eating his dinner, slowly. "I heard that your grades are dropping. Is it true?" he asked his son.

Kyuhyun nodded. He opened his mouth to make up some reasons but, nothing came out.

"We had hire a tutor to teach you. No buts. No ifs and so on. If you dare to skip any of your class or the tutor, I'll take your credit cards and also you'll be grounded," Mr Cho said in a serious tone. 

"Understand?" he looked at his son again. His wife kept shut. She couldn't do anything to save his beloved son. 

Kyuhyun nodded again.

"And if you still have no improvement, I will send you to America with your grandma," he added before continue eating his dinner.

Kyuhyun sighed heavilly. 'Oh . Here comes troublee'

 


 

Author's lovely note:

The first chapter is up, guys! More like a teaser tbh. Sorry for the short chapter u w u ;;
Anyway, thanks to my dear 6 subscribers and my commenters! 
Let me lovee you guys down omgg. I'm gonna update more tomorrow, okay? Hwaiting! 
Have a nice day! o u o
I'm outt!

( Again, credit goes to the owner of the picture \o )