The Crash Pt. 2

What is Your Identity?

Jung Daehyun POV

I arrived at Busan yesterday by bus. There was a dance training session and it was in Busan. Lucky for me it was in Busan so I know all the nooks and crannies of this place. As being the last member of BAP, I was told to work extra hard on my dancing because I auditioned for singing. Our whole group has been practicing really hard for our debut with the song Warrior. However, we must tell no one that we are a goup of this sort because we don't want any scandals whatsoever before we debut.

"Hyung~! Do you have any food? I'm hungry.", said Zelo. As our maknae, our Zelo always lightens up the mood because of his childish behaviour. If you look at him on the outside hes a tall growing boy that raps hecka fast, but on the inside hes just a little boy, who found his dream at such a young age.

Jongup just smiles and says,"Ya, I gave you food like an hour ago!"

"But hyung~~~ I'm hungry again."

I notice that we're almost at Busan. "Hey Junhong, we're almost there. Just wait 30 minutes."

"Ugh, fine."

I look around the bus and see Yongguk hyung scribbling something in his notebook. Probably some lyrics he just thought of. I see Himchan hyung trying to grab Yongguk hyung's attention, Jongup smiling at Zelo, Zelo talking his face off, and Youngjae who is sitting next to me, sleeping. I take the blanket that I'm using and put it on Youngjae. I pop my earbuds into my ears and just stare out the window.

We finally arrived at the place we were staying in. It looked like an old abandoned apartment, but the aura from it was filled with happiness. Just how I remember Busan. 

"Hy-hyung this place gives me the creeps.", said Zelo. 

"If this gives you the creeps then you should see the other side of town.", I said and Zelo just looked at me. 

As we settled in, we all decided that we were all hungry and somebody has to go get food. We played rock, paper, scissors to see who would go get it. Of course it was me. I guess Zelo saw my annoyed facial expression and gave me a bag of sweet potato chips. For Zelo, giving food away was not something you would see everyday. I took the bag of chips and said thanks. 

I ate the bag of chips as I walked to the nearest convenience store. There was a girl in front of me that looked my age, and she looked like she was lost. I stopped and thought of helping her but I felt lazy. Just as I was about to start walking again, she crashed right into me. 

Ow. Oh god. This person is going to yell her head off at me. 

I look at this person and see a petite girl with wavy black hair. She looks really familiar.... Wait. Is that... Sora?! What is she doing in such a neighborhood? In Busan? Wha~?