The Crash

What is Your Identity?

Han Sora POV

I arrived at Busan to see my mother two days ago. I had to come in my school uniform because the train taking me to Busan was right after school ended. My mother was so happy to see me, since we haven't seen each other for six months. She always brags to her friends that her daughter is so talented, that she goes all the way to Seoul, to go to school. Ugh. She is such a drag sometimes, but I can't blame her. After dad left and my older sister went to college, I'm sorta her last hope.

My mom and I were walking in front of the old run down apartment complex my mom lives in, and the weather has finally cooled down.

"Sora, you need to go down to the cleaners after this walk."

"Do you need me to get something from there?"

"Yes. You need to get your uniform."

"My school uniform?"

"Yes, I dropped it off at the cleaners after you left to go see Ji-eun."

"Mom, you didn't have to do that. I could've done it myself."

"Sora-ya, I know that, but it seems like it's the only thing I can do for you."

I couldn't say anything after that. My mom and I both know that our family was poor ever since dad left and we're hanging on a thread. She already dropped it off at the cleaners anyways so I have to go.

"Thanks Mom. It means a lot."

After hugging my mom, we went back inside. I asked her the directions to the cleaners (since we never went to the cleaners, for it is too expensive), grapped the keys, and headed out the door.

As I walked through the neighborhood, it was totally visible that the fancy neighborhood I remembered, was not there anymore. There were pedofiles and erts everywhere and all the fancy shops were either no longer open or ran out of business. However, I did find one candy store that was still here. I opened the door to the shop, and the sweet scent of sugar brought back memories.

As I was standing in the store, remembering the memories, I heard a familiar voice, "Omo! Han Sora is that you?"

I turned around and saw the owner lady that owned the place when I was little.

"Ahjumma! How have you been?"

"Oh I've been great! How about you? I heard from your mother that you're going to school in Seoul, is that true?"

"Uh yes, I go to Sejong School of the Arts."

"Omo! You do? Oh look at you! You've become a pretty aggashi(young woman)!

"Oh thank you haha. Well I got to get going. It's really nice meeting you again."

"Okay, you too! Take care!"

As I was exiting the candy shop, one last memory crossed my mind. It was a little boy asking me if I wanted a lollipop or caramel. I couldn't see his face... That's weird...

It seemed like I was walking endlessy on the same path so I stopped and went through the directions over my head again. I figured out I've walked to far. I decided to turn around and just as I was about to, I crashed into someone.

"Ow! Watch where you're goi-"

As I looked throught my eyes that were filled with annoyance and see... Jung Daehyun?! What is he doing in Busan?! What is he doing in such a poor neighborhood like this? Why...?

                                                                                                                                                                                                            

A/N: Soooooo... How was the first chappie? I really hope you guys like this, it took me a lot of time thinking of what type of story people like so this is what my brain came up with. Until next time~ 안녕~!