SM reveals So Sweet's! 5th member!

So Sweet! (달콤해!)┊SM Entertainment New Girl Group ┊ Apply Closed!

Music  TV/Movies

SM Reveals So Sweet! 5th member!

by: deeroyal - March 23, 2013 at 4:38 PM     585971032 views 2140986 comments

This girl here is no other than So Sweet's! Maknae and Vocalist!

 

This photo was took of one of the fans of So Sweet!. This member was found shopping around COEX mall. She was said to be shopping for her clothes and shoes, she also ate there together with a unknown trainee. She was casted by SM in 2005. "This girl is so~ kind and cute!" stated f(x)'s Krystal. "She is still working on her vocals!" commented Baekhyun, the main vocals of EXO. "We found her in the streets of San Francisco." stated one of the staffs in SM. The member was said to be starring in a new movie with SHINee's Minho. "She is the 2nd me!" stated f(x)'s Sulli in her me2day.

 

Here are some information SM gave us...

Real name: Lee Jinae

Stage name: JinAe

Birthdate: December 25, 1994

Birthplace: San Fransisco, California

Hometown: San Francisco, California

Persona:  The Silent Leader

Fanclub name: J-Aholics

Fanclub color: Greeneuu~

Stay tuned to see So Sweet! variety show and many more!

 

 


Hi! So congratulations to the last member. We will be starting the story sooner or later. I just noticed that LaDeDum copy-pasted her app..why?, I was about to chose you as the last member but I went to application tags in blog posts then I ctrl + f your username then you copy-pasted your app! Also your name! I hope you guys stop copy-pasting..I did this many times also..but I stopped, cause I know its wrong. Try to be more original! Try new personalities! Try new names! There are more names than Jung Natalia! Please stop, authors who own apply fics also wants original characters..not copy-pasted. Anyways, Congratulations to the last member~!