Chapter I: Presentation

So Sweet! (달콤해!)┊SM Entertainment New Girl Group ┊ Apply Closed!

 

Music  TV/Movies

Girls Go To School: So Sweet Version 

byGirl - March 16, 2013 at 3:52 PM     855754225 views 422585 comments

Yes you have read right! SM Entertainment announce that their new rookie group is going to record "Girls Go To School". The show first season was from the predebut days of Girl's Generation now after five years is the turn for the five pretty girls of So Sweet! 

In this show we are going to see how hard is training life and we also would meet this ladies more.  How they interact  with each other and much more! 

Also One of the most famous magazines named So Sweet! debut as the most wanted! Congratulation Girls!

Stay tuned in Allkpop for more information about this new group!

 

-Girls Wake up!- A melodic voice was heard.

-Umm… MiYoung Unnie just more five minutes.-  The main rapper of So Sweet, Doki  respond.

-Nop, Nop! The cameras are coming soon.- MiYoung told while taking Doki cover off her.

-I’m going.- A sleepy sound came up from JinAe mouth.

-Yah! You two maknaes should go to sleep early! Now hurry and get ready.- The oldest of the three scold and she got out from the room.

-HyeMi! MinJoo! Wake up!- MiYoung calls through  the door, because she knows that those two doesn’t like to be bother.

-Ok! We are up!- MiYoung heard MinJoo beautiful voice.

-Ok! Now my job is done!- The Angelic leader whisper to herself.

_DING_ (I at making noises)

-Umma Someone is in the door.- JinAe, the maknae, screams.

-I am going.- The Umma of the house screams back.

When MiYoung opens the door she sees a bunch of cameras  approaching her.

-Hello! I am Mr.Hwang. I am going to be the director of “Girls go to school season two”.- A man says with a big smile . –Emm… The cameras are on.- Mr. Hwang announce.

-Oh! Anyohaseyo! The Leader of So Sweet, MiYoung. – MiYoung presents herself  with a respectful bow.

-So… Let’s see the rest of the members.- Mr.Hwang talks.

The cameras get into the dorm and the first room that they enter is Doki’s and JinAe’s.

-Hi! We are the production of  “Girls go to school” please  present yourself.-

-  Anyohaseyo! So Sweet main rapper, Doki.-   Doki introduce herself with a happy smile.

- Anyohaseyo, So Sweet! Maknae, JinAe.- JinAe says polite with a bow.

-Doki… Can you borrow me your… Oh.- MinJoo  get’s surprise when she enters to the room. – Anyohaseyo! So Sweet Main Vocal, Joo.-

-HyeMi! Come here! . MiYoung screams.

-What?- A very sleepy HyeMi comes to the room.

-Emm… The cameras.- MinJoo whispers to her.

-Oh… Anyohaseyo, So Sweet! Main Dancer, Mint.-

-So let’s get breakfast.- The caring leader said.

The five girls were sitting in the kitchen table.

-Now… I am going to explain things.- Mr.Hwang said.

All the girls nod.

-Each member is going to spend a day with someone that would help you to improve like a idol. First the leader, MiYoung you are going to spend the day with SHINee Onew.  Joo is going to spend the day with Chen from EXO-M, Mint is going to spend the day with SNSD Hyoyeon. Doki with F(x) Amber, and lastly JinAe is going to spend the day with SeHun from EXO-K. Good Luck! And remember everything is going to be film.- Mr.Hwang announce

 



Hii! Author-nim here!! So... yes I know is short but I need get to use to write without a POV... Sorry for that, and also sorry for my lame English :/

I  promise that the next chapter would be more long and interesting!

If you haven't notice I already choose the songs of the first mini album...

I only have one problem. HyeMi rival is Krystal but she also is JinAe best friends... I can make her bad/good... So if one of you would change her rival/BFF would be great! 

Now  a little spam of love interest :D !

Hehe MINE!!! 

Doki's ! 

HyeMi's

MinJoo's

JinAe's (BaekPuppy!)

Shameless advisement.... Follow me o tumblr :D! 

So that's all! Read You (?) on the next chap! Kisses ! 

Girl! Peace Out!