Applicants

So Sweet! (달콤해!)┊SM Entertainment New Girl Group ┊ Apply Closed!

accepted - It means your application is great. But it doesn't mean your in the group

slight error - It means your application has a little errors. I will give you 1 day to fix it.

in the group - You are accpeted in the group

rejected - It means you will be a cameo. You will not be in the

group because you didn't follow the rules.You may unsubscribe. But you will

still be a cameo.

{You have to see the color of the arrow in the comment below your character picture}

2 - in the group  7 - accepted  1 - non of the above  2 -  slight error

Total of applicant {032413} - 12

Please tell your friends to apply! And you will get accepted ^^ gegege

Also,  if you are slight error, please fix it and PM it to me or the author

LeeMiyoung

Hi! Girl here! So this is my Character.You will know more about me when the storystarts.

The only thing that I am going to say I am the super caring Umma/Leader! My love interest is Woohyun of Infinite and my rival is IU.

She is the leader and lead vocalist of So Sweet. I am the 2nd to the most popular in love So Sweet.

I am not perfect cause I don't know how to rap that much..thanks for reading about me!

LeeMinjoo

Do I look cute? Hi! I am the co-author. You will know about me in the story.

I play a hyper-active person in a story. I love Kris of EXO M and my rival is Son Na Eun.

My best friend is Park Chorong. Me and NaEun are frenemies cause of Chorong.

My position in So Sweet is the Face and the Main Vocals. I am the 3rd to the popular in So Sweet.

Please son't get jealous of me casue I am not perfect. I don't know how to dance, arasso?.

JungNatalia

Hi! Thank you for being our first applicant. I really loved how you described her and everything.