The meeting & WooTae :)

Is it going to be their jobs as Undercover Agents or will their Love be stronger?

Chapter 3 (The meeting & WooTae):

Annyeonghaseyo everyone! I am soooo sorry that i didn't update for a long time but i was busy with school work and mid year exams coming so i can't update fast. I'm so sorry that the story is progressing slowly but please bear with me. I tried to make the chapter longer here. Gamsahmida! Enjoy! ^^
 
----------——----------------——-———-------------------—-—–—–———-----------------------———------------
 
2PM's p.o.v.
 
After reaching our locker, we saw  girls who were surrounding us and the other students bowing to someone or some group heading towards our direction...
 
SNSD's p.o.v
 
We bowed back to all the students who had their mouth agape. They have never seen us like this before...
 
Flashback (Monday)
 
Tae: Okay first thing first, we have to do our research on them.
 
30 min later
 
Jess (said in english while clapping her hands): i got it! Keep your friends close but your enemy closer! 
 
Tae: Then i know what we are going to do tomorrow...
 
Everyone kept silent and heard the plan that Taeyeon had planned out.
 
Tae: we have to look 'different' tomorrow to make them notice us and become closer to us.
 
The nine spies looked at each other and smiled knowing what Taeyeon meant...
 
Flashback end
 
2PM's p.o.v.
 
There THEY were... The 9 goddesses that we were supposed to get closer with. They were even more beautiful in real life than compared to the picture they saw... They wore coloured shorts and a tight white shirt. Lets just say they looked really sporty. On top of that, their long, silky and shiny hair flowed down to their shoulders. We could see their light make-up applied and their converse brand shoes they were wearing matches their short coloured jeans. 
 
SNSD's p.o.v 
 
We smiled and continued bowing to the juniors until we reached our locker and saw the newbies beside our lockers. We went to our lockers first and took out our books for today's lessons. The boys beside our lockers were still staring but they didn't make it too obvious. There was an awkward silence until our ice princess finally said something.
 
Jess: Is there something on our faces or what? (Then she quickly took out a small mirror in her locker and checked herself. We giggled as we knew she was being totally sarcastic.)
 
2PM snapped out of their dreamland
 
Jay: Uh, no there isn't anything... We are sorry for starring.
2PM then introduced themselves while bowing. 
"Annyeonghaseyo, ulineun chuaghan usang-ui ohu 2PM!" *translation, Hello we are the beastly idols 2PM! 
 
SNSD then introduced themselves and bowed back. " Annyeonghaseyo, ulineun So Nyuh Shi Dae. Jigeumeun So Nyuh Shi Dae! *Translation: Hello, we are Girls' Generation. Right now its Girls' Generation! 
They said in their cute, bubbly way.
Tae: I'm Taeyeon, the oldest and the leader in SNSD and this is Tiffany, Jessica, Hyoyeon, Sooyoung, Sunny, Yoona, Yuri and Seohyun. 
She pointed to all of them in order.
Jay: Hi! I'm Jay, the leader, and this is Jun.k, Wooyoung, Junho, Changmin, Sungmin, Taecyeon, Nichkhun and Yonghwa. He introduced all the members of 2PM.
Tae: So what do you guys have for the first class?
Jay: Uhm... We got *checks timetable*... Geography.
The girls were shocked but they didn't show it on their faces.
Jay: So, how about you?
Before SNSD could answer the bell rang. 
Tae: Oh... I guess we'll see you guys around soon.
Sunny: Real Soon.
Hyoyeon who was beside her elbowed her while raising her eyebrows. 
Yoona: Unnie we really gotta go... 
Seo: Yeah remember what happened to TVXQ oppas when they were just 2 min late from using the bathroom.
Tae: Arraso. Kaja! 
SNSD: See you around. 
And they walked in the other direction.
 
Geography Class
 
When SNSD went in, Miss Song wasn't there yet so they were relieved.  They quickly got into their seats. Miss Song came in exactly a minute after. When she started teaching everything was normal until 5 minutes later, a group of boys knocked on the door, entered and bowed. Miss Song gave them a death glare until they gave her a piece of paper by the principal saying that these are new boys here. They explained why they were late and Miss Song let them off since it was their first day. Miss Song told the class that they are the new boy group and told the boys to introduce themselves. After all that, Miss Song told them to take a sit anywhere they liked and was surprised to see SNSD looking at them. They went ahead and sat infront of each SNSD member as there was an empty seat in front of each girl. The girls smirked... Class had ended and Miss Song told SNSD to show the boys around school since they are seniors after all. 
When Miss Song had left the class...
Jess: Hey Krystal why didn't fx squealed when the new boy group entered? I thought that you guys said that you were anticipating to see them...
Kry: Come on sis! We're not THAT desperate!
Snsd: Yes you are! *Playfully*
Fx: ... Shut up! *playfully* 
Both groups burst out in laughter. 2PM who was in front of them thought that they were cute. 
SNSD then gve the boys a look to follow them and all them went to their lockers. Taeyeon checked their timetable and was shocked to see that their timetable is the exact same one! But they remembered that the 1st & 2nd year timetables are similiar while 3rd & 4th year are similiar. 
Yuri: Why are you guys suddenly so quite? 
Seo: Are you mad at us?
2PM looked up and shook their heads. 
2PM: Nah... Don't worry about it we're fine...
But they were actually thinking about how and the right time that they could get closer to the girls.
 
When they got to P.E class SNSD tied up their hair in the girls washroom at the class. The girls told the boys abt their gym and where the locker rooms were. When SNSD came out, they looked like real Olympic runners and their beauty was just captivating 2PM. 
 
Just then their coach Mr Kim. They told the class that they were going to play Basketball today, girls v.s. boys. The girls were excited while the boys were the exact opposite because the girls are really tough. Mr Kim told 2PM to join SHINee. During the 1st match (SNSD v.s. 2PM) , the score was tied and Tiffany passed the ball to Taeyeon and she dribbling when she tripped on her shoelace and fell. SNSD ran to their unnie in no time and saw that she had scrapped her knee. SNSD was completely worried but Taeyeon said she fine holding back her tears as it was barely fine. Mr Kim then came towards Taeyeon with 2PM leading.
 
MK: Okay i need someone to follow Taeyeon to the sickbay. 
Without hesitance, Wooyoung said that he would accompany her. Mr Kim nodded and helped Taeyeon up together with Wooyoung, the two of them headed for the sickbay. 
 
Wooyoung continuously held her hand helping her walk, as she could only limb. Taeyeon looked at Wooyoung and they made eye-contact. Taeyeon have him a soft smile as thank you and upon seeing that smile, Wooyoung thought that if he would tell anyone the secret he was FEELING then he would be dead in no time. When the nurse was applying medicine, Taeyeon winced in pain and Wooyoung couldn't bear to see her like that. He went over and sat beside her.
 
Woo: Just grab my hand when you feel any pain. 
 
Taeyeon nodded while grabbing onto his hand right after he gave her permission. Wooyoung smiled to himself secretly. Of corse the nurse did it every so gently. After applying medicine the both of them stood up and bowed to the nurse while saying thank you. The nurse smiled and with that they walked back to the basketball court. Taeyeon still did not realise that she was still holding Wooyoung's hand. Wooyoung looked at her and she turned back at him. He raised his eyebrows and Taeyeon's eyes widen and she quickly let go of his hand. He chuckled slightly to himself and Taeyeon swatted his arm as she heard him chuckle.
 
"Thanks..."
 
"For what?" Wooyoung aske curiously. 
 
"For helping me and being there for me" she smiled but both of them still looking straight ahead. 
 
"My pleasure. You are my sunbae  anyway" he smiled. 
 
So did Taeyeon. With that they arrived back at the basketball ball court seeing her girls smiling and chatting with 2PM. She raised her eyebrows and thought, the plan had just begun.