Back to school

Is it going to be their jobs as Undercover Agents or will their Love be stronger?

Seo: Ah... How i missed the smell of schools...

Yuri&Yoona: Seohyun you really missed studying!

Seo: Of course! *Acts smart*

Seohyun, Yoona and Yuri laughed together while entering thei new high school, Korea's International Music Academy, as they left their dorm first and took the first car. They have 3 cars and decided to go in threes and meet each other there.

---

Sunny: Back to school again... *sighs*

Hyo: Don't worry Sunny, as lng as all 9 of us are together-

Soo: We're gonna have a blast at this school!

Sooyoung continued Hyoyeon's sentence. Hyoyeon looked at Sooyoung and smiled. The 3 of them high fived each other. Sunny, Hyoyeon and Sooyoung were the second group to enter.

---

Tiff: Hurry up you guys! 

Tiffany shouted across the parking lot. 

Tiff: We're gonna be late! The rest are already waiting for us!

Tiffany, Jessica and Taeyeon were the last three to enter the school, since Jessica and Taeyeon woke up last.

Jess&Tae: (english) Hold on girl!

Jessica and Taeyeon were running towards Tiffany who was waiting at the school front gates already. Tiffany rolled her eyes playingly and tapped her feet while waiting for them. The 2 laughe as they saw her reaction.

---

It was five minutes till class is going to start. Yoona, Yuri, Seohyun, Hyoyeon, Sooyoung and Sunny were waiting for Tiffany, Jessica and Taeyeon who still have not entered class. They eventually just started talking among themselvesas they were bored.

Hyo: I wanna see how big the dance studios are like what I've heard!

Soo: Me two!

Yuri: Me three!

Yoon: Count me in!

The four of them, high fived each other.

Sun: Well i wanna see the singing studio!

Seo: Unnies! We came here to study!

The rest: Of course we did but we needed time to relax as well.

Tiffany rushed through the doors.

Tiff: (english) Sorry you guys!

All of them understood what she said as they all learned english and japanese while being spies to interact with other spies around the world.

Tiff: Jess and Tae woke up late because they watched that move till it ended last night.

6 of them: Its okay (in unison)

Following behind Tiffany then came Jassica and Taeyeon catching their breaths. And just in time as when they sat down, the bell rang and their teacher for the year entered.

Teacher: Good morning students. I am Mrs Song, your form teacher.

Students: Good morning Mrs Song.

MS: Okay let us start the year by introducing ourselves, lets start with the student sitting on the left and so on.

Boy is this going the be a long year... the 9 spies thought and looke at each other.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here is the first chapter i hope you enjoyed and sorry if it was short. Comment and Subsribe please! Gamsahabmida! :)