He's back

Like a Love Story - [Hiatus]

A week later

 

"Yay!! Going back to moms house for christmas!!" Suyeongi had happily cheered. 

 

"Honey, i'll take you to to bus station ok?" Myungsoo said

 

"Ok" Suyeongi said

 

She packed and it was time to go. Myungsoo dropped her off.

 

"Bye sorry i wont be there for christmas, but i will be there five days after christmas. Sorry, saranghae! I hope you have a safe trip." Myunsoo said. He then drove off.

 

"Hey Kangjun can you pick up Suyeongi because i cant make it sorry. Can you please it's on your way ok thank you." Ms. Nam had spoke on the phone. Ahh.. i hope this will help thier problem. I cant believe they never talked to each other since, Ms. Nam had thought.

 

"Oh ok i will pick her up, It's on my way anyways." Kangjun said to Ms. Nam. Hmm. why did i say i'll pick her up when i dont want to well i just have to pick her up and drop her back at home kangjun thought. he drove to pick up Suyeongi.

 

--------------------------

 

Suyeong had just gotten off at the train station. She was surprised who she saw waitig for her to pick her up. Is it him no way. Am i just day dreaming?? She had thought.

 

"Kangjun is that you. You look soo... different know. I'm speechless." Suyeong said.

 

"Yah i look different i know i talked to your mom last week she said that too. She also told me you and Myungsoo are going out and your living with him ever since you guys graduated. Thats great to hear good news about you." Kangjun had said in a happyish tone.

 

Oh my gosh my mom told him.. How embarresing she thought. They left and went in to Kangjuns brand new car. They headed for her house. He dropped her off but it felt like old times to them.

 

"Hey Kangjun come inside my house. Do you want something to eat. Or do you want to go eat out somewhere sometime?? She said.

 

"No thanks, but ok i'll think about it and let you know if i have some free time for you, but i'll see you at the christmas event that your mom planned. She invited me." He said. 

 

"Ok then see you around sometime??" She said.

 

"Ok" He said then he took off.

 

---------------------------

 

"Mom are you home did you just know who picked me up from the train station and talked to me after two years and didn't even say goodbye to me in person, and left me a gay card leving me hanging?" Suyeongi said.

 

"Yah it's Kangjun, i told him to pick you up at the train station. Aren't you happy to see him anyway ever since you guys had the fight and he left?" Mom said.

 

"Well yah, i guess it's good seeing him again after two years, but why did you invite him it's going to be weird and akward and plus what about Myungsoo? What about his feelings of seeing Kangjun??" Suyeongi said.

 

"It will be fine just trust me ok?" mom said.

 

"Ok" Suyeongi said. Off she went to get ready and go to bed.

 

-----------------------------

 

Next day

 

Knock Knock

 

"Suyeongi go open the door it might be Kangjun sweetie" mom said

 

"Ok mom like always" said suyeongi.

 

She opened the door.

 

"Anneyeong Suyeongi. Oh yah do you want to go eat out today if you have no plans, im also free today, and the party doesnt start till six anyways so yes or no?" Kangjun rubbed his neck asking akwardly.

 

Yes take her out i bet Myungsoo hasnt taken her out in ages. Take er she is very lonely" Ms, Nam said.

 

"Mother OMG! well ok kangjun ill go" Suyeongi said.

 

-----------------

 

They left to go to a restraunt that looks totally fimilliar.

 

"Yah Kangjun is this?" Suyeongi said

 

"Yah i will pay my treat this time." Kangjun said

 

They laughed and talked at the restraunt as old times but it was still pretty akward for them. After that they went back to her place to start the christmas party.Kangjun had boughten a present for everyone. He bought a golden charm bracelet for Suyeongi and a diamond necklace for her mom and a leather wallet for her dad.

"Happy Chrismas" everyoone yelled.

 

Knock Knock.......

 

"Myungsoo? I thought you wernt coming for the nect five days?" she said

 

"Yah i wanted to surprise you! Huh Kangjun?? Myungsoo said..

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know it hecca and is hella long but yah

   "Oppa! Oppa!" "What the--"

lol. That's me up there.

~kangjunlover 

 

gifs belong to the rightful owner. :>