Awkward

Like a Love Story - [Hiatus]

"Whats up Myungsoo remember me kangjun?" Kangjun said.

"Yes of course I remember you! You are my best buddy until you left why did you leave? We were all so sad expecially suyeongi!" Myungsoo said.

"Well it's because I needed to get away from some stuff that i knew what was going to happen. Well anyways lets stop talking about the past and think about the present." Kangjun softly said Suyeongi got very quiet after a while.

So they enjoyed christmas.

--------------------------------- 1 week later 

"Umma," suyeongi whispered, slowly shedding tears. "Whats wrong honey? Dis something happen between you and myungsoo or is it something else?"

"Mom said It's about kangjun... I dont know what to do... I think my feelings for kangjun are swifting through me again...I dont know!" , Suyeongi said.

"Well its who you love more and do you really want to loose someone again likehow you lost kangjun?" She said throughly.

"Well I know that but I just cant think and what if kangjun leaves again? I just can't believe if kangjun left again." Suyeongi said.

"Well get your mind strait and focus!! Mom said.

----------------------------------

Couple of days later at Kangjun's house.

"Appa! I'm heading to the store. We need more milk." Kangjun shouted.

"Sure." His dad replied.

*ding dong*

"Hey what are you doing here? Why arent you at home?" Kangjun asked.

"Well can I come in for a bit?" Suyeon asked awkwardly. "S-sure, yeah of course! Do you want some coffee? Or something to drink?" Kangjun stuttered. It was really awkward having his best friend over again for a while now.

"Well I came here to talk to you..," Suyeong said. "

"What is there to talk about Suyeong-sshi? You have your life and I have mine. We are going seperate ways." Kangjun said. Why did is say that?  "

KANGJUN! I just wanted to know why you left." She raised her voice, her eyes looking sad.  

"Ok Suyeong, mianhae I shouted. He said putting a hand on her shoulder, which Suyeong brushed off. He removed his hand awkwardly and began speaking.

" I le.......... I left because I was training and im going to debut really soon. I didnt want to get in the....... well no the past is the past I could have told you but you had plans with another person! And why are we talking about this so lets just move on... ok?? Plus you have a boyfriend, Myungsoo.." Kangjun annoyingly said.

"It is best if you leave." Kangjun said not meeting her eyes.

"Well ok.....then...," Suyeong left disappointedly. What did I do?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 ------------------------------

 

BLAH I know it but whateves hope you enjoyed!~