Boyfriend?

Like a Love Story - [Hiatus]

 

Suyeongi lifted her head and faced Myungsoo. Tears streaming down her face. Myungsoo chuckled and took his thumb to wipe her tears. "Pabo."

Myungsoo leaned in slowly, heading for a kiss. Suyeongi was surprised but somehow kissed him back... <3

 

-----------------

 

Kangjun was just about to go to Suyeongi's house because he wanted to say goodbye in person. But then he something shocking. He saw  . . . them kissing.


His eyes widened. No, this can’t be. I mean, they;ve only known eachother for a short amount of time. How could this happen. They’re dating? Kangjun walked down the stairs dragging his feet.


Mrs. Nam noticed his change of mood. “Sweetie. What happened? Everything alright?”


Kangjun nodded, faking a smile. “I just told them I was moving and you know . . they were a bit disappointed.” He sniffled.


“Why didn’t they walk you down?” Kangjun smiled. “They had something important to do. Well, I have to get going. My friends are waiting for me. It was really nice knowing you.” Kangjun said and hugged Mrs. Nam.


“I’ll be sure to visit sometime, eoh?” Mrs. Nam nodded and smiled.



-----


Suyeongi pulled away after two long minutes into the kiss and looked at Myungsoo confusingly.


He blushed and looked away not meeting her eyes. He coughed. “I have to go. My friends, u-uh. . I have to go.” He said and ran out the room. What the hell was that? He ran his fingers through his hair.


“Bye, Mrs. Nam.” He said quickly as he went out the door. She nodded confusingly.


Mrs. Nam walked up into Suyeongi’s room. “Honey, what happened? Why was Myungso acting so weird?” Suyeongi laughed.

“It’s nothing. I’m going to take a shower.” Suyeongi said quickly and dashed out the door.


“What’s wrong with the kids today?” Mrs. Nam shook her head and went down to the kitchen preparing for dinner.


----


(A/N; Okay, it’s going to be 2 years later. Okay?)


“Yeongi! Wake up. You’re late for work!” Myungsoo shouted from the hallway. Suyeongi bolted up from the bed. She brushed her teeth, changed her clothes and took a small bite of her toast.


“Bye Myungsoo.” Suyeongi said. “Wait.” He said. “Aren’t you forgetting something?”


Suyeongi smiled and ran to him giving your boyfriend a quick peck on the cheeks. “Seriously. That’s all you could give me?” He said teasingly.


“I really have to get to work. Bye.” Suyeongi said as you headed out the door. She got into the car and headed off for work.


---


Flashback ; One Year Ago. In ‘Your’ POV


After you found out that Kangjun moved, you were depressed. You and Myungsoo became ultimate best friends, but not as much as Kangjun. Myungsoo has been by your side ever since.


Then one day , he surprised you.


“Ready?” Myungsoo said leaning on the wall. You nodded and smiled. It was your birthday! You were finally the big 18 years old.


“Okay then. Let’s go.” You started walking towards his car. “Where we going?”


“Secret.” He said.


He removed his hands from your eyes. “Ta-da!” You gasped. You were looking at this really beautiful scenery. You were on top of a building. It was filled with beautiful, colored light bulbs. (A/N ; like where Sunggyu was at in Man In Love)


“What’s this Myungsoo?” You looked behind and didn’t see anyone. “Where’d he go?” You muttered to yourself.


Then you heard something. Music.




Yeah Infinite ah ha

Let’s go

My lonely girl My lonely girl

My lovely girl My lovely girl

I don’t mind a little something extra

(no no)

so, don’t hide so timidly

I don’t mind you being casual

(no yes)

I kept watching out for you

I don’t hide I do

I don’t hide it I do

Now I don’t avoid it

(wait) Now, I’ll go to you

(Look at me) Now, it’s my time

only if you’re okay with it

Leave it to me, I’ll melt your heart

Leave it to me, I’ll wet your heart

I’ll be the wind blowing by your side

Leave it to me, that way I’ll give it to you

Leave it to me, I’ll cherish you like a gem

Let’s walk together to enlighten this world

Sometimes I argue like a child

Light up your eyes and take a deep breath

Now I’m different, be trapped by my smile

Now, hold me in my arms so we won’t be separated

I don’t mind a little something extra

(no no)

I’m just plain and stupid

I don’t think I have you yet

(no yes)

I kept looking out for you

I don’t pretend I do

I won’t be beat I do

Now, I’m not scared

(wait) Now, I’ll go to you

(Look at me) Now, it’s my time

if only you’re okay with it

Leave it to me, I’ll melt your heart

Leave it to me, I’ll wet you in your arms

Beside you, I’ll be the evening sun

Leave it to me, Trust me

I love you my girl

I love you my girl yeah

Won’t you leave it to me?

I love you my girl

I love you my girl yeah

I’ll make sure to take care of your heart

Leave it to me, I’ll melt your heart

Leave it to me, I’ll wet your heart

I’ll be the wind blowing by your side

Leave it to me, that way I’ll give it to you

My lonely girl My lonely girl

My lovely girl My lovely girl

My baby girl My baby girl

My lovely girl My lovely girl

Leave it to me


(INFINITE’s Entrust <3)


They finished breathing heavily. You were taken aback. You looked at Myungsoo. He was smiling with loving eyes. You glanced at the whole INFINITE and smiled at them.


He walked up to you and looked into your eyes, He stopped and kneeled on the ground. You gasped. “What are you doing?” You asked. “Shh.” He stopped you. You nodded.


“Okay, well. I’ve known you for almost two years already. I’ve been by your side. Through your ups and downs. If you’re okay with it, do you mind if you leave it to me, and I’ll melt your heart.”


“I don’t k--” Myungsoo interrupted you, “Shh, let me finish.”


“The first time we kissed, I knew I finally was in love with you. Will you, Nam Suyeongi, accept my heart?” He finihsed. You froze. He was asked you to be his girlfriend! You looked at the INFINITE crew. They smiled and nodded, urging you to say yes.


You blushed madly. “Yes. Yes, I will.” You managed to say. He got up and looked at you. He leaned in kissing you. You smiled kissing him back.


The whole INFINITE cheered.


“WOOOHOOO~” You pulled away and started at them still blushing like crazy. They laughed and congratulated you guys.


You looked at Myungsoo and he smiled. He took your hand and intertwined your fingers with his.


~Flashback Ends~


----


You smiled crazily snapping back to reality. “What’s with you in ‘LaLa’ Land?” MiSook, your co-worker, said teasingly.


Your face turned pink and returned to work. MiSook chuckled.


----


You got out of the car rushing towards your front door because it was raining. But it was too late, you were soaking wet.


You struggled to get your keys into the lock but managed. You walked to the living room and put your things down.


“Aigoo. You’re soaking wet! Hurry and take a shower before you get sick.” Myungsoo said as he wrapped a towel on you. You nodded and gave him a quick peck on the lips before leaving to the bathroom.


You sat down on the couch watching your ultimate Korean Movie of all times, Sunny. Myungsoo saw you and sat down next to you. You were at the part of the movie when SuJi’s face got cut.


You gasped, clutching onto a pillow you were holding, with your eyes widened.


Myungsoo shot a glance at you and chuckled to himself. Crazy girl. No wonder I fell in love with her.


The movie ended and you guys went to bed. “Yah, yeobo. Come here.” Myungsoo said and grabbed your waist, pulling you closer to him. “What are you doing?” You asked.


He didn’t answer. You sighed and closed your eyes falling asleep in his embrace. “Night.”


-----


“Oh, my. Kangjun, you’re so handsome now!” Mrs. Nam commented. He laughed. “It’s only been two years. Anyways, where is Suyeongi? I need to talk to her.”


Mrs. Nam laughed, “Actually, you see. She doesn’t live here anymore. Ever since she graduated High School, she moved out with her boyfriend because they go to a college far away. But, Christmas is coming soon and she’ll be coming home.”


“B-boyfriend?” Kangjun stuttered. Mrs. Nam nodded. “What’s his name?” He asked.


Mrs. Nam laughed. “Don’t you remember him? He’s Myungsoo.”


Myungsoo? Kim Myungsoo? He thought. No way.

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 

ANNYEONG! :)

A little update.

Ignore my mistakes, i wrote this really fast too. haha.

OMGOMGMIGLKJFJKGAYHDFGD! 

LOOK, iver 100,000,000 views! :)

~TiffSunnie