Betrayal

Fight For Your Fame

‘Do you really think we have a chance Kyuhyun?’ Sungmin asked in a small voice. They were eating a make-shift meal of a strange fruit that they found growing in the trees, it looked much like an apple but tasted much sweeter, and somehow after only a few bites they felt their strength return after working so hard that day.

 

Kyuhyun looked up from his food in surprise, wondering what brought his friends worry on. ‘Of course we do. We’re gonna get out of here and sell millions of records right? Just like you said.’ He replied confidently.

 

‘Yeah?’ Sungmin answered, a small smile appearing on his face.

 

‘Yeah. After all we’ve already wiped out some of the competition.’ Kyuhyun reminded. Sungmin smirked and even held up his hand for a high five, which Kyuhyun returned.

 

‘Those lot haven’t got a chance.’

 

As the sun set, Sungmin shuffled along the ground to sit in Kyuhyun’s arms, the two believing that they would make it out of there together. Not one bit of remorse or regret crossed their minds as they watched the sky through the trees, as soon as the competition started they forgot all connections they had to their band mates, after all they only needed each other.

 

They fell asleep on the ground in each other’s arms, not fearing that somebody would attack them in the night, and of course nobody did. The following morning they set out to find the rest of the members so they could take them out and bring them one step closer to their goal.

 

The trees grew closer together than in the part of the woods they had come from, so they had a hard time keeping up with each other, at first they kept their hands together until the foliage became too thick even for that.

 

Just then Kyuhyun lost sight of Sungmin, he started running, trying to find him again. ‘Sungmin? Min?’  He called, starting to worry.

 

Lee Soo-Man had not told them of anymore deaths, but what if somebody had been following them? What if he had been attacked? What if he was already inches from death?

 

‘Sungmin?!’ He shouted, feeling sick with worry, unable to keep the images of his friend bleeding, dying.

 

‘Kyu?!’ Sweet relief flooded through him as Sungmin’s sweet voice replied to him through the trees.

 

Kyuhyun ran to the sound of his voice as fast as possible. He had just caught sight of him as something wrapped itself around his body, hoisting him off the ground. Kyuhyun yelped in surprise, he glanced down to see a small red light trained on his torso. No more than a few feet away, concealed by leaves, he saw the glimmer of a spear pointed at him.

 

Sungmin turned as he heard his friend cry out, his eyes widening as he saw Kyuhyun trapped.

 

‘Sungmin, help me.’ He pleaded, not daring to move.

 

Slowly his beloved friend’s scared expression turned into a wicked grin.

 

‘Min?’ Kyuhyun whimpered, terrified of this sudden change.

 

Sungmin made his way over to him, making sure he avoided triggering the trap. ‘Goodbye darling Kyu.’ He smiled, reaching up to leave a small kiss on his lips.

 

‘Sungmin please!’ Kyuhyun begged through his tears.

 

His friend backed away and picked up a small stone and with a final grin threw it into the path of the motion sensor.

 

It fired. Piercing through Kyuhyun’s heart. He was dead instantly, the look of betrayal still fresh on his face.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I didn't realise how long it had been since I updated. I AM SO SORRY ;A;
Sungmins a bish.

Dead so far: Donghee, Jongwoon, Henry, Kyuhyun