Let The Games Begin!

Fight For Your Fame

The foreward is part of the fic- make sure you read it!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

They found themselves standing equal distance apart in a small field, in the middle sat a small pile of items, bags, weapons, bottles of water and other things. To their left the grass turned to dirt and beyond that there seemed to be a small village. To their right there was a dense forest and behind them, for those who dared to turn around, there seemed to be an endless sea- there was no exit that way.

 

They were scared, none of them understood what was going on, they were waiting to be told to do something, or even better- to be told that this was just a crazy joke and they could go home.

 

10…9…8…7…’

 

The members became tense when they heard his voice again; they looked at each other for some kind of support but also not daring to move from their places.

 

‘6…5…4…3…’

 

‘I’m scared.’ Donghae whispered.

 

‘2…1…0’

 

Nobody moved. The air was silent again, there was a slight breeze.

 

Suddenly Donghee ran, he couldn’t stand this, he had to get out of there. He ran straight towards the village, hoping to find some kind of refuge, but as he stepped onto the dirt his foot nudged a small mound and in a matter of moments he was blown to pieces.

 

The members screamed in horror, most of them too stunned to even move, Ryeowook fell to his knees, staring at the remains of his band mate. They could hardly believe what they had just seen. Some were sobbing, others trying to understand what had just happened, they were all hysterical.

 

’14 members left.’

 

Kibum was the first to grasp the situation, he too ran, but instead of making the same mistake as Donghee, he ran to the items, picking up a bulky rucksack, a knife and a bottle of water before disappearing into the forest faster than anyone had the chance to call him back.

 

They all stared after him before looking around at each other, some now seeing the members as a threat, but others still saw them as friends…friends they were expected to kill.

 

Without a word Hyukjae ran over to Donghae, took hold of his hand and grabbed some supplies before they followed Kibum into the trees.

 

Jungsoo then decided he too needed to get out of there, he ran to the centre, closely followed by his dear Youngwoon. He picked up necessities like water and what looked like a sleeping bag, he quickly searched for some kind of food but found nothing. Suddenly he heard another’s food steps behind him; he spun round in time to see Youngwoon throw a small dagger at Jongwoon, which embedded itself in his stomach.

 

He stood there stunned, watching his friend cry in pain, clutching his wound. He didn’t get the chance to help before Youngwoon grabbed hold of him and carried him to the forest, deciding there and then that he was going to protect him.

 

Ryeowook picked himself up and ran over to his injured friend, horrified at what he had just witnessed. ‘Jongwoon? You’re going to be okay right? Just hold on- they can’t do this. They-they’re gonna send a doctor, I know it, they will. You’re going to be fine.’ He was already crying.

 

Among the scattered items he found some bandages, he had no experience in first aid but he wrapped them around the wound to try and stop the bleeding. ‘You’re going to be okay, you’re going to be okay.’ He repeated, not letting go of his friend’s hands.

 

Henry couldn’t bear to look at them, he was shaking. He glanced over to Zhoumi, ‘We gotta go.’ He said softly, reaching out his hand, which Zhoumi took without hesitation.

 

They avoided the centre of the field, it was unwise to leave without supplies but neither of them could stand to watch another one of their friends die. Instead of heading to the forest, where the only one of them who seemed to be a threat was hidden, they started towards the village.

 

They stopped just before stepping onto the dirt where Donghee’s remains seemed to have vanished. ‘Look there.’ Henry muttered, pointing at the small mounds where the mines must be hidden. ‘We just have to avoid them.’

 

Zhoumi looked at him worriedly. ‘Henry, don’t.’

 

He took no note of his friends protest as he leapt onto a clear patch of earth, then onto another, hopping across them as if it were effortless. After a moment Zhoumi followed his path and Heechul and Hangeng, who had decided to follow them, too made their way across the dirt.

 

 Luckily the four members made it across unharmed before they ran into the village, desperately searching for somebody to help them.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ohmygod the part with Jongwoon (Yesung) was actually really had to write;; I was there thinking -I'm not going to be able to write this fic now. BUT I DID IT.

I don't proof read stuff so I hope this isn't awfully bad everywhere.

I'll update soon! <3 Thanks for reading ^ ^ I wonder who will be the next to die. This is heartbreaking.

Dead so far- Donghee (A.K.A Shindong)