Chapter 4

Do You Love Me?

Rukia's POV

"Rukia!? Rukia!? Wake up!" I can hear Reitas voice in a far distance, but I was too tired to open my eyes.

"5 more minutes..." I was drifting off again. Another voice speaks to me, Uruha? 

"Hey! Did you know that Ruki just admitted his undying love for you? And he's getting a hard on, so he's gonna make out with you right now..."

I get up this time, eyes wide open and I shout. "Ah! Leave me alone, I'm underage!" Oh I regretted doing that as soon as I realised what was going on. Reita and Uruha were laughing like crazy, Aoi was trying to stifle a laugh but failed miserably. Kai was in his sleep, something about drumsticks and mayonnaise and Ruki, he probably went for a walk around the plane. I also realised that other passengers were staring at me. I could feel my face go bright red, and I chucked a pillow at Uruha.

"You idiots! How could you do that to me!?" Still laughing at me I stormed over a jumped into Aoi's lap. Hearing a grunt of pain come I smirked and stuck my tongue out at him. "You're so mean!"

Reita finally calmed down "S-Sorry! We couldn't resist, plus we had to tell you that the plane is gonna land in a hour."

"Fine, but the next time you wake me up, don't do that!"

"Ok! Ok! I promise" Uruha says. Ha! I doubt that's true.

Damn, it's cold. One of the many things about planes, that they are so damn cold in the night and morning. I shivered, and Aoi pulled me into a hug, wrapping his arms around me. I blushed at the gesture, it's not something really do to each other unless your a couple. But I know Aoi is only doing this to keep us warm. "Uh, thanks".

So tired, the clock flashes 10am Japan local time, but I'm in a huge jet lag. Right now it would be 1am and I would be fast asleep right now. I can feel myself falling asleep again, I lean back into Aoi and close my eyes. Something soft is chucked on top of us, a blanket?

Ruki's POV

I can never keep still on a plane, I always have to get up and walk around. 

I return back to my seat, but to find a strange and unusual sight. Rukia was sleeping in Aoi's lap all arms around each other, and Aoi was also asleep, with a blanket wrapped around them.

I turn to Reita and Uruha. "What was with the yelling earlier?"

Guilt is showing on their faces now, "Nothing!" There said at the same time. I won't ask any more, it's probably for the best if I don't know what was going on.

...

"I don't see why I need a blindfold" Rukia tells us. 

"Just leave it on, you'll find out soon. Just a few more minutes" Kai tells her.

We put the blindfold on Rukia 10 minutes ago, so she doesn't know where we are taking her. It's gonna be a big surprise, hopefully she will enjoy what we have in store for her.

We guide her through the various corridors of the PSC building, a few strange looks came from the workers. But we quickly gave them the sign to stay quiet. After a few more minutes we arrive at the room where our surprise is. We open the door, everyone is waiting in their positions. We leave Rukia in the middle of the room and run off to our places.

"W-What's going on?" She asks us.

"You can take the blind fold off now!" She pulls the blindfold away and at the same time, everyone shouts together...

Rukia's POV

"WELOME HOME RUKIA!" I gasp and I drop the blindfold to the floor.

I was in a room, that was covered in decoration. In the middle of  a wall there was a banner with the words. 'Welcome home Rukia!' With various signatures around it.

But what shocked me the most was that the room was filled with people. Not just any people, but all the bands and artists that belong to the PSC. My special family the Gazette, Alice Nine, ScReW, Royz and other bands that I'm not quite familiar with.

"Oh my god!" I literally can't believe what is going on.

"Surprise!" Everyone shouts. Reita comes over and picks me up, lifting me up like a bag of feathers. I scream and try to get down, but my strength was nothing compared to Reitas. I thought the only way to get down, was to play dirty. I pulled at his noseband, he drops me quickly and sorts it out. Luckily for him no one saw his nose.

"You're gonna get it now!" He tried to grab me again, but I jumped put of the way. He started to chase me, I screamed and started to run and hide behind people. Everyone laughed at us. 5 minutes later Reita gave up, and we joined back with the others.

"So what do you think?" Kai asks me.

"It's amazing! You didnt have to do this for me though. Did you do this?" I said.

"Everyone who's here, pitched in and help set this up" Ruki told me.

"Yea. But the one who started all of it was Ruki." Aoi says. I turn to look at Ruki, he blushes slightly. Aw, he's embarrassed.

"Really?"

"Uh...Sorta of, yea."

I walk over and give him a hug, wrapping my arms around him. "Thank You!" He hugs me back. Someone shouting at us, caught our detention.

"Hey! No hugs for me!?" I turn to see who it was, it was the vocalist of ScReW, Byou.

I smile at him "Of course!" I run over and give him a hug, he captures me in a bear hug and he ends up lifting me off the ground slightly. Am I really that light?

"Woah! Your not meant to give the ert a hug!" Uruha says.

Byou sticks his tongue out at him. "Jealous?" Showing him a mocking smile.

"That's what you get for being mean!" I poke my tongue out at him.

...

After a few hours, was introduced to everyone who pitched in for my surprise. Meeting all these musicians, it was so unreal yet it was REAL! Everyone was really kind and welcoming, I feel like we are all one huge happy family.

...

Im at Ruki's apartment now. We left my welcoming party, as I was literally falling asleep while standing. I was being carried back to his apartment, seriously I'm taller than him. Yet he can carry me!? Am I really that light and skinny? I hear him say goodnight to me, I mumble back a reply.

Ruki's POV

I woke up, due to someone screaming, a young girl. I look at the clock, 5am. It took me a while to realise that the screaming was from Rukia.
I get up and ran into Rukia's room. She was sitting up straight and was sweating a lot. Fear in her eyes, she was literally shaking in the bed.

'Rukia! What happened!?'

She looked at me, scared but a little relieved now. 'I-I saw him! He was right there. He said he came back for revenge and he was going to h-hurt you...' she breaks down crying, pointing at a empty space in the room. I think she's still traumatised from what had happened in London.

I walk over sitting down on the edge of the bed. She jumps but soon relaxes when she realises it's only me. I pull her into my arms tears soaking my shirt, I rest head against hers, whispering to her.

'There's no one there Rukia. It's going to be ok. I promise you that we are safe here.' I kiss her in the forehead. I lay her back down, pulling the blanket up. I was about to leave, but she grabbed my wrist.

'P-Please don't leave. S-Stay.'