Finally Worthy

The Jealous Game

 

 

Hyukjae inched towards Donghae when he saw Sungmin and Ryewook started to circle him.



Before they could start hugging one another Hyukjae had already lunged forward and pulled Donghae close. Soon the other two members joined in their group hug together.



'We did it again! Our fans were amazing!' Ryewook exclaimed excitedly.



Hyukjae's hand started creeping down Donghae's side and grabbed onto his bottom abruptly making the younger yelped in surprised.



Yes. Scream my name. Let them know only I can do this to you.



Donghae quickly recovered and shoved Hyukjae away. Breaking the group hug as well.



Just before anyone could comment on Donghae's sudden odd behaviour, Kyuhyun had already come over and draped an arm over Sungmin's shoulders.



'But damn. No hot Eunhae action tonight? I thought you both made up this morning!' Kyuhyun complained.



'Since when you did you become an Eunhae fan Kyu?' Sungmin poked his finger at his boyfriend's chest teasingly.



'What? You know I only ship Kyumin. Forever.' Kyu crooned.



'How about WonKyu?' Siwon sauntered over to their side as well and tugged at Kyu's arm playfully.



Donghae groaned mentally.



After all he had done earlier... So much for trying to make Hyukjae jealous. Now Siwon had to come over and said things like that.



Spoiling it for Donghae.



Hyukjae 1. Donghae 0.



He knew he lose the game when Hyukjae started smirking. As if knowing that everything was just purely an act to rouse his jealousy to the surface.



Lee Donghae. You really . He thought as his body suddenly went cold with dread as Hyukjae winked at him.



---



Donghae tried not to grit his teeth in frustration as the female dancers started running towards them.



In partiular, Hyukjae.



'Eunhyuk oppa! You were so hot on stage earlier!'



'Oppa your dance! It was so freaking hot! I wished I could dance like that!'



Damn. Tell Donghae all about it man. It was Hyukjae's solo stage and him dancing to the number Sorry Sorry Answer.



Seriously did he have to strip like that in stage? And have those girls touched him over while Donghae stood at the side of the stage, watching in dismay and seething silently.



Not to mention that during the ending part of the song, Hyukjae purposefully threw a heated gaze in Donghae's direction while one of the dancers slide her disgusting hand up Hyukjae's very bare chest.

 

That er.

 

He was still doing it to him.



Making Donghae going crazy with jealousy every chance he had.



---

 


Sometimes, Hyukjae he just enjoyed the thrill a little too much.



Seeing the look that crossed ever so subtlety on Donghae's soft features always made his blood went heated.



Knowing clearly from Donghae's expression that he obviously cared for Hyukjae enough to be jealous when others touched him, or even, wanted him – not that he ever cared for that.



What struck him the most through it all was that finally he felt worthy enough to be together with Donghae.



Never mind that he was still being teased by the members for being the ugliest member, never mind that Donghae had always been the top three in the looks department.

 

Seeing how Donghae was looking at him with jealously, looking like he owned Hyukjae - and yes he totally did - he felt that he finally achieved his goal.



He had made himself hot enough y enough to match with Donghae's beauty.



And with that, came Donghae jealously. Showng Hyukjae how much the younger had wanted him as well, or maybe, even more.



The first time he felt Donghae's jealousy was the first time he truly felt loved by the younger. That maybe Donghae didn’t accept Hyukjae’s love out of pity, because let’s face it, he knew just how his Donghae was. He was never the one to reject others and Hyukjae was ever so thankful that he had seized the chance to confess before anyone did.  And finally owned Donghae.



But, Donghae and his jealousy...

 

That was all the assurance and proof that Hyukjae needed and constantly seek. Proof that Donghae truly wanted him and loved him.



---

A/N: What more can i say? Hot stuff - Lee Hyukjae