The Thrill

The Jealous Game

 

 

 

Finally, Donghae couldn’t deny this need any longer and had actually been the one to pull Hyukjae to him and slide his tongue into the older's cavern urgently.



Hyukjae groaned harshly and grabbed him tight, gyrating their hard clothed bulges in pure unadulterated lust until they came hotly together in their pants.



They quickly washed up before the members started coming into the restroom.



None speaking a word since their release.



---


The members had all gathered together backstage, thanking the staffs for their hard work for the concert.



Donghae saw Siwon bowing to the staffs and stalked over to where he was. Plan in mind.



Sneaking a peek behind quickly to note that Hyukjae was secretly staring at him, he started to back hug Siwon's broad muscular back and bowed together with him, spooning him.



Come on, turn this way Siwon. I want to look at his face.



Yes.



Just a bit more.



And there it was.

 

He managed to see Hyukjae through the corner of his eyes while still back hugging the man in front.



Huykjae’s eyes were filled with suppressed rage and looked disturbed. His jaws clenched tight as he stared piercingly at Siwon.



This was it. Donghae suddenly felt it.



The sudden thrill that rippled through Donghae's body upon that look.



The look from Hyukjae that made Donghae felt so excited inside.



It made him felt that he was wanted. Badly.



And it had actually felt good knowing that Hyukjae hated every second of what he was doing with Siwon now.



After all, all along Donghae had always been the passive one in the group. The only person he would start skin ship with was only with his best friend later turned boyfriend.



But since they became a couple things just changed.



He was beginning to feel insecure. Especially when Hyukjae started trying out more images, changing hairstyles frequently and dyeing his hair in all sorts of colors. Attracting attention from every single ing person.



Slowly Donghae started becoming angry more often when that happened, however he never gave much thought to his anger initially.

 

And whenever someone praised Hyukjae, touched him, hugged him, Donghae got even angrier. And then he realized too late that it wasn’t anger.



It was jealously.



Maybe that was when Hyukjae caught it.

 

The thrill.



The thrill which would only come when the other party got jealous and had that look in his eyes.

 

The thrill that Donghae was experiencing right now. Knowing that he had just made him, jealous. Because what belonged to him was also wanted by others.



And damn. It made Donghae felt victorious. It made him felt wanted, and loved.



It made him felt so much more desirable.



At the same time he knew it made Hyukjae felt like and worthless right now. Just as Donghae used to feel whenever Hyukjae was being too close to someone other than him.



Unfortunately Siwon started to dislodge Donghae's arms around his waist and began walking to the rest of the members.



The thrill suddenly gone.



But as he turned around he saw that Hyukjae had turned to look at him with that piercing gaze. Hyukjae's nostrils flaring slightly as he seemed to try to control his own breathing, to keep his rage under control.



Well well... The thrill returned.



Lee Hyukjae. Now you knew how I felt when you shamelessly flirted around with others.



And more importantly, I knew how you felt.



No wonder you kept doing it. No wonder you kept doing things that never failed to make me jealous. Just so you could feel this thrill of me wanting you, desiring you.


Now I’m going to turn the tables on you.



---



Hyukjae had never felt this pissed with Donghae. No matter what the younger did to him there was no way he could ever truly be angry with Donghae.



Maybe, maybe during the times when the members started getting too touchy with him. But he would always shy away from them almost immediately and ran back to Hyukjae's side. And that was why Hyukjae never truly minded when members started being too touchy.



He knew Donghae was never the type to initiate skin ship. And as long as Donghae didn’t start any skin ship with anyone he would be fine.



But hell what did he just do to Siwon earlier? Back ing hugging him???



Of all people, why must it be Siwon.



Hyukjae had always thought in the back of his mind that out of all the members, the one person that seemed to be able to affect Donghae other than himself, had been Siwon.

 

He had guessed so when he realized Donghae would not shy away much from Siwon's touches, like how he would shy away from the rest.



So it had made Hyukjae's blood boiled when he saw that Donghae didn’t get away from Siwon on stage earlier and had even leaned up to gave him a peck on his cheek.



That drove Hyukjae somewhat crazy and once the concert ended he towed Donghae to the toilets and kissed him senseless.



Donghae needed to be reminded exactly who did he belonged to.



Despite what Donghae thought. They were not over. In Donghae's small little mind he had thought that they had broken up but hell no.

 

Hyukjae would make sure Donghae knew that no matter what they would never be over. No ing way.



This was EunHae they were talking about after all.

 

And truly... Nobody shipped EunHae as much as Lee Hyukjae himself.

---

 

A/N: You know what to do. COMMENT. BYE!