Realization

The Jealous Game

 



Donghae stood under the showers. Letting the ice cold water splashed over him



Trying to wash away the man's scent on him.



He snapped his eyes open when he felt the man entered the showers and he stiffened.



'Go away.'



'Hae...'



Donghae shivered slightly as the man pressed his front towards Donghae's back and hugged him tight.



'Just leave already, Hyuk...'



Donghae felt Hyukjae's lips brushed over his neck and tried to ignore the pleasure that shot through his body.



'Get out. Or else I will tell everyone the truth.'



He felt Hyukjae let go.



'Why must you keep doing that! Screw you!'



Facing the shower walls, Donghae laughed humorlessly, 'You just did.'



He heard a frustrated groan and sounds of angry wet footsteps walking away from him. Distantly a door was slammed shut.



He was left alone.



Again.



Just as he wanted.



But why did his heart hurt so badly?


---



Hyukjae slammed the door shut with a curse and stormed out of room.  Ignoring the shocked looks on his band members' face, he collapsed onto the couch in the living room.



'Quarrel with Donghae again?' Someone asked from the kitchen.



'We shouldn’t even be surprised anymore.' Kyuhyun strolled to the living room with a piece of sandwich in hand.



Hyukjae picked up the cushion on the couch and pressed it over his face.



He hated how things were. He hated how he couldn't tell the truth to s.



What made it worst was that they actually couldn't guess it.



'Hey.' Teuk came and was seated right beside him, 'Just hug him and say something sweet and he would be fine. He is Donghae after all.'



How he wished that was it.



Nothing could salvage our relationship now.



We are officially over.



Over.



Because of his very own stupidity, he lost the one person he had ever truly wanted his entire life.



---



This was the part that Donghae both loved and hated.



Heading over to where the members were seated together for breakfast, Donghae wrapped his arms around Hyukjae's shoulders somewhat stiffly and brushed his lips quickly over Hyukjae's cheeks.



'Morning Hyukkie!' He said a little too cheerfully. Plastering a toothless half smile on his face he sat down on the empty seat beside Hyukjae, secretly praying that he wasn't overdoing it. The act.



Hyukjae handed him a bowl of cereal and poured some milk inside.



His actions seemed robotic.



'Gee, the bipolar couple. Fighting one second and lovey dovey in the next.' Kyuhyun muttered.



'Jealous?' Donghae winked at Kyuhyun.



Could it be his imagination? Or did he really just saw Hyukjae's fists clenched and unclenched?



Mentally slapping himself, he pushed a spoonful of cereal into his mouth.



He had got to stop doing this. Creating false hope for himself.



They had broken up. Really broken up. And despite what they did last night, to him, it didn't change a thing.



And right now he could only hope that they wouldn't get busted too quickly by the members.



Which was why they were still pretending to be a couple.



It . But he would survive. He was an actor after all.



Not so sure about Hyukjae though. But that wasn't his problem.



---


Their lips were crushed against each other in a dominating forceful kiss. Both fighting to gain control of the kiss.



Hyukjae slammed Donghae's back a little too forcefully onto the tiles of the small toilet stall while he ravished the younger's lips hungrily.



When they broke apart for much needed oxygen, Donghae's mind was foggy when Hyukjae started to palm his clothed bulge, to life.



Desire hit Donghae hard, he didn’t want it, but couldn’t stop it as Hyukjae rubbed him continually.



But then again he was never the one to be totally ruled by just desire. Right at the back of his messed up mind he knew all the reasons he shouldn’t let Hyukjae do this to him. Not anymore.



Last night had been the last time.



Clenching his fist he swung it up and landed it swiftly on Hyukjae's cheekbone, causing him to lose his balance by the unexpected force as he fell back slightly before quickly catching himself.



'What the !' Hyukjae cursed and grabbed the collars of Donghae's crumpled shirt.



Damn it.



An angry Hyukjae was a y Hyukjae and Donghae hated himself as soon as that thought came to his mind, instantly making him unbelievably hard.



He inhaled deeply, trying to calm his body down.



Hyukjae was still staring him with dagger like eyes.



And he was still thinking how hot that looked.



A sudden realization hit him then.



This aggressiveness from Hyukjae. This hot heated look from Hyukjae would not had been there if he hadn’t been this pissed.



Pissed not just because he had just hit the older. But because of what happened on stage earlier when Donghae had suddenly decided to kiss Siwon during a performance.



Looking into Hyukjae’s heated passionate gaze, it was suddenly clear to him that Hyukjae had been… Jealous.



Was that exactly how Donghae himself had looked like when Hyukjae made him angry. When Hyukjae made him boiled with... Jealousy? Time and time again that he even lost count of it.



And every time, every single ing time after Donghae's jealous fit, they would explode wildly together in between the sheets. Coming together hotly with unbelievably mind blowing .



He got it.



So that was how it worked.



He saw Hyukjae froze when he started to smirk. Realizing what he had to do from now on.



Realizing how he should play this game that Hyukjae had been so into for so long. That was until it got too much and Donghae had had enough and told Hyukjae that they were over.

 

But now, it was his turn.



The jealous game.



---