Chapter 5

Thrill

There he is~ Another chap! That one is like the Siwon view of the last chapter, so you guys will now understand the reason behind that messy confession hahah. I hope you guys enjoy it, thank you soooo much for subscribing, reviewing, reading~ I'd love if you guys keep with it hahahha.

Anyways, have fun <3

================================

Siwon entered in his hotel room, decided to make his usual unpacking, putting his clothes on the wardrobe, his hygiene products on the bathroom and so on. He was walking to his bags when he saw someone laying on his bed. Looked, then, surprised at Kyuhyun. A snap, that he was now getting used to have every time that he’d see the younger, made him stop.

“What are you...”

"Hn, that's my room, isn't it?" Kyuhyun said, looking confusedly to the key in his hand. "Room 32."

"Oh, well, that's 31, Kyunah" Siwon replied, smiling, internally relieved that a mistake didn’t happen, making them share a room. As Siwon wasn’t in his normal lately, share a room with Kyuhyun wouldn’t be… healthy.

"That explains the open door… " The younger shrugged and got up, taking his stuff. "I'm going, then."

Blood seemed to bomb faster inside Siwon’s body, so, forgetting about everything he just thought, he said:

"A-ah, if you want to stay… You were already resting and everything." Kyu just raised one eyebrow and looked at him with a strange expression, what made Won think that he’d say something, but the younger just gave him his back and when he was almost getting out of the room, Siwon called. "Good night, Kyuhyun." And smiled a full dimpled smile.

"Good night, hyung." The maknae answered, laughing, before leaving the room.

Siwon, alone, looked hesitantly to the bed.

::

Choi Siwon was walking to one side to the other, ruffling nervously his hair and glancing to his hotel bed once in a while. That was ridiculous. Ridiculous. Out of control. Siwon rarely would get out of his self control, he was supposed to stay calm, affectionate and smiling, instead of… desperate. Won shook his head, already decided, and walked with heavy steps to his bed, throwing himself on it and burying his face on the pillow.

Only to immediately get up and rest his back on the wall, puffy. It hadn’t been not even a minute, not even one, how Kyuhyun’s scent was already so impregnated on his bed? And why, for god’s sake, that matters so much to him? Why Kyuhyun’s scent was making him have so many weird sensations that was making him lose sleep? Siwon shut his eyes closed. If he kept this train of thought, he knew where he’d get and Won wasn’t sure if he was ready to face that. At that moment, the only thing he needed to focus on was to get a way to sleep. So he glanced to the floor, putting it on consideration… but he’d end up with pains and that would disturb the rehearsals on the next day.

He bit his bottom lip and looked at the door. Maybe, if he went to the root cause of everything…

::

Siwon watched his hand tremble when he raised it to the knob. He bit his bottom lip and shut his eyes closed. Take the key with the cleaning woman now seemed to be an incredibly easy mission. An autograph to her daughter, a dimpled smile and everything were solved. Get into the room and do what he was planning to do, however, definitely wouldn’t be solved with an autograph.

For a moment, he thought in give up and come back to his room, but… ugh, that scent would still be there, driving him mad. With a sudden bravery, then, Siwon opened the door. Kyuhyun’s scent was there, in the entire room. Won couldn’t explain what was so different on it, but it was so… natural. So delicate and kind of mind blowing. So Kyuhyun.

He approached the younger’s bed, where the latter was deeply sleeping, in a messy way. Won felt his hand start to tremble again. Kyuhyun would certainly kill him after doing what he was planning. Slowly, he stretched his hands to Kyu, one on his nape, another one on his legs, and lifted him. Immediately, Siwon closed his eyes, waiting for shouting, but the younger still seemed to be sleeping, even dreaming, since he was smiling.

However, slowly, Siwon watched Kyuhyun open his eyes and face him, extremely confused.

"SIWON?!" Kyuhyun yelled. "What are you thinking you're doing? Are you crazy? Has something happened? And how the hell did you enter in my room?" Kyu questioned, lowering the tone of his voice and Siwon appreciated that, since he didn’t want someone appearing there suddenly. The older swallowed dry,tho.

"I got the keys with the cleaning woman." He decided to answer just that, since he hadn’t an answer that wasn’t extremely embarrassing to the other questions. Siwon then started to walk with the maknae in his arms, in what the latter immediately started to struggle to get out, but Won just need to hold him stronger so he wouldn’t escape and kept walking, trying to keep as serious as he could.

If he had already started it, he’d go until the end.

Kyuhyun huffed in his arms and started to struggle harder when he noticed that they were going to room 31, but Siwon tried to ignore any of his reactions, because he would just give up if he faced the deadly look that Kyuhyun was giving him. Won entered through the already open door and walked with firmer steps to the bathroom.

Water. That was the only thing he needed. That was his desperate attempt to expel that intoxicant scent: give Kyuhyun a bath.

"Look, Siwon, I don't know if you're having a sleep-walker attack or a insanity attack, but let me go. Now." The younger said, clearly angry and kicking the respect away, but Siwon didn't even care. He fixed him in his arms and entered the bathroom. Won took a deep breath first, sensing that he definitely had gone mad, before throwing his maknae on a bathtub full of water.

That, of course, was like signing his dying will.

"SIWON, YOU , WHAT THE HELL IS THIS?" Kyu yelled, his face extremely red and wet, as Siwon had never seen before, bumping his hands on the water strongly, splashing it on the older. But Won wasn’t even paying attention at that on that moment, he was more worried in try to see if that numbing scent had gone away. Worried, he started to realize that it was still there and it seemed stronger than before, as if the younger’s anger had something with that. Siwon got desperate for a moment, looking intensively to Kyuhyun as he was finally getting the meaning behind all that.

Kyuhyun, then, seemed to remember something and kept talking in a lower tone, but which made Siwon shiver, since it was so deadly.

"What do you think you're doing? I knew that you were weird lately, but not that you were stupid. You're screwed, even if that's just a joke. Screwed, did you listen?" Siwon was hearing all that, but wasn’t listening to anything that the maknae was saying. His mind seemed to be in a hurricane and he could only keep staring Kyuhyun, with a strong and raising thought. "Look, I don't know what the hell is passing through your mind, but I'm done with it, ok? Done. My patience is over with you, and n-"

"You… pout while you talk, did you know that?" Siwon said, calmly, almost without even thinking. The younger frowned, skeptical, but Won didn’t seem to notice anything anymore.

It was obvious, extremely obvious. He had already noticed that, of course he had, but admit that could imply into so many problems and troubles that he simply let himself mistake it for any other thing that the society could affirm. All that excessive care, that fear that something might happen again at any moment, all that spoiling, that tight hugs, that loud laughs for any phrase, that worry, that glances, that goosebumps,  that smile on the corner of his lip every time he saw him, that racing heartbeats, all that skinship, that phrases said without thinking, even that scent that existed actually only in his head… It was so obvious. How no one had ever told him that? All of that was…

"Are you drugged? Is that  it?"

Won took another deep breath and noticed Kyuhyun holding the edge of the bathtub tightly, and almost wanted to laugh.

"Cho Kyuhyun..." Won started, with a strange smile and his mind finally at peace. "I think… No. I am deeply in love with you."