A Kiss Goodnight

A Kiss Goodnight

You were thinking of going to the doctors today because every week, you would either vomit or have stomach problems.

*What if I'm pregnant?* you thought to yourself as you fidgeted in your seat.

"Are you okay?" your sweet husband asked as he looked at you worriedly.

You nodded your head. "Neh. Keep your eyes on the road." you said as you pushed his head slowly towards the front.

"Are you sure your gonna be okay? Because the last time I checked you were about to fall apart." Youngjae said as he stopped in front of a super market.

You rolled your eyes. "I'm gonna be fine oppa. Don't worry. I wont buy too much things. I swear."

He gave you an unsatisfied smile. "Alright, anyways I have something to tell you at home so, call me when your done. Arraso?" you nodded your head and gave him one of your brightest smile.

"I'll ask Daehyun oppa to pick me up." you said as you blew him a kiss and walked into the super market.

When you saw Youngjae leave through the window, you exited and quickly called a cab.

"______________ Hospital please." the cab driver nodded and sent you to the hospital.

-------

When you were at the hospital, you were worried sick.

Your breathing was uneasy and your heart started to panick.

You felt a hand on your shoulder patting it.

You turned around and saw Daehyun smiling.

"Daehyun-ah, what are you doing here?" you asked a little surprised that he was there.

"Please, I saw you at the market then left. So, I followed you." he smiled at you then saw a nurse walking by.

She winked at him and he smirked a little.

You were getting a little sick and felt like you wanted to vomit on the floor.

"I'm going to flirt with some nurses for a while. Especially that one." he pointed to the one who was curling her hair with her finger while looking at Daehyun seductively.

"You make me sick oppa." you said as you chuckled a little.

"Oh please, ___________-ah, I make everyone sick. Maybe I'll make her sick too." he said.

"That was the most cheeziest line I have ever heard in my entire life." Daehyun shrugged and walked to the nurse.

Daehyun came back with a wet shirt and a red tattoo on his cheek. "What happened?"

He sighed. "I told her if she wanted to be sickened for awhile and she splashed water on me and slapped me across the face." you patted his back.

"Poor baby. Can't even get a date with a pretty nurse. Aw-"

A nurse interupted you.

It was the same girl that Daehyun tried to flirt with. "Dr. Kim may see you now." she glared at Daehyun and he just looked on the ground.

You chuckled and walked to Dr. Kim's office.

You knocked on the door. "Come in." a voice called out.

You walked in the room and saw a female doctor.

She walked up to you and signaled you to sit down and you did.

You sat down and explained to the doctor what happened to you for these past few weeks.

"Ah, you must be pregnant. Have a seat and I'll check up on it. You know what, lie down." the doctor said as she took out her clipboard and started writing stuffs down.

"Are you ready ___________-ssi?" you nodded your head.

The doctor put a jelly-like substance on your tummy.

"Ah." the doctor said out loud.

"What is it doctor Kim?" you asked worriedly.

"_____________-ssi, please take a seat. We have to discuss something." the doctor said as she passed you some tissue to wipe of the jelly-like substance.

"What is it?" you asked waiting for the doctor to respond.

"Indeed you are pregnant-"

"I am! Oh, Youngjae will be so happy that he's going to be a father! He has always talked about it and it's finally coming true." the doctor gave you a worried look.

"There's more isn't there?" you asked.

The doctor nodded. "Unfortunately, your baby probably won't survive. Unless, you are willing to sacrifice yourself?"

"What are you talking about doctor Kim?" you asked as you were really worried now.

"Your body cannot carry oxygen for the both of you. It's either when the baby is born it passes away, or before the baby comes out after six months you do an operation and let the baby live like that and you will slowly grow weaker and paler and slowly your soul will disapear." you let a small tear drop down your face.

"But, what about my life here? What about my friends? What about my family? What about my husband?" the doctor patted your back trying to comfort you. "I'm gonna do this. I'm gonna do the operation." you said slowly.

"Are you sure?" the doctor asked.

You nodded your head while weakly smiling at the doctor. "I'll be fine."

Your doctor smiled at you and remembered how brave your mom was to sacrifice herself for your sake. "You remind me a lot like your mother. She was sweet, friendly and brave. Very brave."

You gave your doctor a smile and headed out.

Daehyun saw you and walked towards you. "____________-ah, how was the doctor? Are you okay?" you nodded your head and gave Daehyun a weak smile. 

"Just take me home to Youngjae please." Daehyun saw a tear rolling down your cheek.

"Hey, what happened?" he saw your eyes full of sadness.

"Oppa, I'm pregnant."

"Hey, that's great. I heard that every women wants to have kids and see them grow up."

You started crying. "That's the problem! I can't see my children grow up! I'm gonna die Daehyun!"

"Sshh. Don't say that. We'll work this out. But first things first, you gotta tell Youngjae. Because if you dont, then how can you work on this." you nodded your head.

"I will. Just let me tell him." Daehyun nodded his head. 

"Let me take you home. I bet Youngjae's pretty worried. Or maybe he's asleep." Daehyun joked which made you smile a little.

---------

You entered your house and saw Youngjae asleep on the couch.

You went by his side and kissed his forehead.

*Youngjae-ah, your an gonna be an appa. But I hope you can take care of the baby without my presence.* you thought.

That thought made you cry.

Youngjae slowly woke up and wiped your tears away. "Jagiya, why are you crying?" he said in his wake up voice which was husky.

He cleared his throat and sat up.

He kissed your forehead and wiped away your tears. "Oppa, I have to tell you something." you said as you bit your bottom lip to hold yourself from crying.

"What is it?" he looked at you while you sat next to him. 

"Remember when you said how you wanted to have kids?" he nodded his head remembering that day when he told you he wanted kids.

He smiled at the thought of it.

"Well, what if I wasn't here. What if I passed away or something? What would you do?"

"What are you trying to say? Are you gonna leave me?!" you shook your head as fresh tears sprang to your eyes.

Youngjae gave you a hug and kissed the top of your head. "I would take care of our little angel you made and thank the heavens that you gave birth to the sweet thing." he smiled at you and kissed your cheeks. 

"Just don't say that. Ever. You know I love you with all my heart." you snuggled into his chest and you could hear his heart beating at a rapidly pace.

"Wow. Now were married I still make your heart beat fast." you said and saw his cheeks turning pink.

You pinch his cheeks. "You are so adorable when you pink up." he giggled softly and gave you a passionate kiss.

----------------------------------------------------

The next morning you woke up and saw Youngjae.

He was still in dream land.

You smiled and gave him a quick peck on his forehead.

He woke up and smiled sweetly at you. "I'm going to take a bath."

Youngjae nodded his head. "I'll wait for you."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i know this is a oneshot but I have to sleep. :3

                

                

LOL! YOUNGJAE'S RIGHT.... HEK HEK HEK :)