.

Another Me

Waking up to the usual noises that start those venomous days. The shouting from that up and crying from his poor son, my nephew. I sighed feeling my anger build up already despite the cloudy weather. Putting my earphones in, I sighed once again in satisfaction as soon as I heard the first note from Order Made. My anger disappearing in not even a split second. Hearing the faint constant shouting and crying that somehow slithered from downstairs to my sealed room, I glided my thumb on the screen, turning up my freedom. Listening intently to the lyrics…

‘If you could make something nobody else can,

What would you want to make?

Fame, or wealth?

Or the chance to see someone one more time?’

‘How innocent is this?’ I thought and chuckled at myself but immediately stopped, leaving my eyes expressionless. ‘so…  does this mean I’m…  innocent?’ thinking out loud, I just decided to brush it away and stare at the clock. Still early I guess. While eying my clock I noticed Jasmine, my guitar, leaning steadily on my wardrobe. I gathered my energy and went to get him. Slowly walking back to my bed with Jasmine in my hand, chuckling at my ‘morning energy’, I turned my music off and started to tune my guitar. I looked at him lovingly and the chords Dm, G, Em, Am and C filled the room, gradually squeezing its way out of the house through the slightly opened window and gently getting the attention of a freshman.

He looked intently at the window, following the piece that held him at his place. His eyes widened when he heard a too familiar voice happily letting her ever so sweet song wonder out to the world. Knowing it would be impossible to even get a glance at her, he took every detail of the house in and nodded a little. ‘0408’. He cracked a small smirk and continued his hike to meet his friend.

Taking advantage of the time to be temporarily happy, I started to play another piece, pouring myself into it. Drowning in music, mouth parted, eyebrows knitted, and gasping for oxygen after. I felt like breaking down in tears… happy tears… and for no certain reason. Breathing slowly, inhale and exhale, I contained myself.

Pleased with my start I quickly put too appropriate clothes on. I gave myself a minute stare and nodded, ‘Jumper, jacket, hat, sweatpants and sneakers.’ Not wanting to put up with all the growling and barking of the others in the house, I rushed down the stairs, not caring whether it’s too early. Wanting to have those rare, happy, positive times. I walked out of the house shifting my backpack and placing the white buds back in my ears, looking up to see that my house isn’t in sight anymore. I smiled.

Not being able to hide my urge to follow the song somehow, I started bobbing my head slightly to the beat. Without noticing, I reached the school campus and looked around to find my friend, Domi, savaging the food on her tray. I made a disgusted face and approached her, not bothering to get rid of my annoying face. ‘Domi…’ I softly called her name, but being too busy demolishing and eying her food down, she didn’t hear. I stared at her dumbfounded. After a couple of second of trying to get over her ‘deafness’, I dragged the nearest chair and slumped down in front of her. ‘Oh! SuAh! When did you get here?’ she smiled at me with her messy face. That dumbfounded expression took a sudden change. This time I looked at her in wonder. Wondering how the sauce from the pasta she cleanly wiped off her plate was now all over her face. I sighed, ignoring her question and taking a napkin from the pile on her side, leaning closer to her and carefully wiping all her mess off, starting from her nose to her cheeks then mouth. I threw the stained napkins on her plate and pulled her out of the crowded food section towards the Arts buildings.

I playfully let her hand go and ran off to my building without letting her utter a word. While running and not looking back, I heard her yell at me, throwing her tantrums. ‘AYYEE!!! You didn’t have to drag me all the way here if you wanted to go already! And I’m leaving for home! EXIT’S THE OTHER WAY!’

Entering the vocal and dance building, I laughed hysterically, not caring if people were looking at me weirdly. I clutched my stomach as it started hurting from the unfamiliar pressure that the laughing brought. I straightened my back, rubbing my stomach and slightly pouting then started to head to the top floor. Upon reaching the top floor, I started to sing aloud assuming that no one would be there at the time. I opened the white door that lead to ‘my practice room’, grabbing things out of my bag. I stood frozen, my left hand keeping the door open and the other holding onto my mobile tightly. I’ve been coming to the same room at the same time for two years. I have never encountered anyone in those two years. But now… I heard panting from ‘my practice room’ at this time?

‘Did you need to use the room?’ I let out an inaudible gasp, keeping my poker face. I raised my head just to have myself looking straight into the boy’s eyes. He was gorgeous. No, beautiful. Slightly tossed, messy hair, sharp but gentle, chocolate brown eyes, and tracing down this nose is his plump, reddish-pink lips. My heart unknowingly skipped a beat. He ran his hand through his somewhat damp fringe, pushing it away from his face. I felt my phone slipping out of my hand, making me fall out of my trance. How lovely to find myself staring at this ‘fine’ freshman. I shook my head mentally at what I just did. ‘I’ll leave you the keys to close up then.’ He pointed behind him where it was hanged on the wall and slipped between SuAh and the door. As he walked in the empty hallway, a smirk hung on his face and his eyes sparkled with excitement. ‘It’s her.’

Pushing the thoughts of the unknown boy away, I started to take my jacket and jumper off, revealing my black singlet to no one. I plugged my phone to the speakers and let the music scream peacefully. I started to stretch, wishing that the seemingly important thoughts disappear soon. Closing my eyes I let myself feel the music and opened them once again with a clear mind. The next couple of hours letting myself out, moving with the music and joining with it seemed like seconds to me. Before I even knew it, I was on the floorboards, physically tired from all the exerted effort and mentally tired from all the feelings that were let out. I pulled myself up on fours and crawled to the speakers, checking the time. ‘Done.’

 Calmly walking out of the building, the midnight breeze hit me. I snuggled into my jumper and pulled my hood up. I took my time going back to the house, kicking pebbles that were on the ground and this time letting my music have their time off, away from me.

I took a step back, surprised by the envelope that was shoved in front of my face. My vision focused on the letters written on it. ‘To: Kai…’ Reading it out loud, I gasped and looked up to feel a rush of feelings. ‘It’s him.’ I thought. His familiar all black get up that made me watch my midnight childhood memories with him. His eyes shined under the moonlight while he looked at me softly. He then shoved the letter in his pocket and held my hand warmly. We let the wind hush us while we walk and I deliberately slowed down, wanting to spend more time with him. He seemed to have noticed it, feeling him smile under that black mask. We both enjoyed each other’s presence and both of us knew that we didn’t need to talk right now. Soon we will but for now we’ll just… be happy.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

a/n:

Hay guys~ umm.. I'm not really new to writing fics. I just usually didnt like my fics and deleted them.

Anyway~ I really hope everyone liked it~ comment please~

Tell me what you think about it^^

Thank You