Rainy Day

Voice 목소리

Rainy Day...

 

Song: Woohyun and Lucia's 'Cactus'

I was listening to this while writing the chappie, and it's so mellow... it just makes me feel warm and fuzzy inside... Doesn't make much sense with the story, but well~~

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Sunmi's POV

L.Joe-oppa, just why? I'm truly scared of what might happen now... It's been like two weeks since classes started, and I've been hanging out with Oppa a lot. Yep, I missed him. However, I'm getting more concerned about his annoying fangirls. If they were willing to beat up Eunji because she gave chocolates to Youngjae, what will they do to me? I'm just lucky they don't know who Lee Sunmi is, but I'm sure they'll know soon. Aish! Oppa, why can't you be more discrete?!

 

Daehyun's POV

That L.Joe guy. That bastard. I DETEST him. He was the one who broke Sunmi's heart, yet she accepts him so easily into her life again? They've been eating lunch and spending breaks together. They probably see each other after school too! Sunmi is barely around Eunji and B.A.P. now, and she definitely is never with me... That guy... I want to shove him into a bag and throw him to the Han River!

 

Author's POV

Sunmi and L.Joe have been spending a lot of time together, much to Daehyun's dismay. Because of this, he hadn't had a chance to confess his feelings to her. Now he was doubting if she'd accept him or not since the first boy Sunmi ever loved was here *I still have a chance, no?*

 

Today, it was an unusually cold day. It didn't help at all that Sunmi had to stay a little later doing some research. L.Joe insisted in staying with her, but she refused.

"Oppa, it's going to rain soon and you don't have an umbrella." Sunmi nagged.

"Oh, and you'll stay here freezing? Come on! If you don't let me stay, I'll make you come with me."

Sunmi sighed at his stubbornness, "I really need to finish this. It's for tomorrow."

"It's your fault for procrastinating, then. Please, let me stay with you... "

"Lee Byunghun." Sunmi glared at him, "You go home right now, or else I won't talk to you anymore!"

With that he finally gave up, "Fine! But if you're not home by 5, I'll come pick you up." Sunmi simply nodded, not listening to him, and shooed him away.

 

"Finally!" Sunmi glanced at the clock, *And it's almost 4. I guess I work better without that annoying kid pestering me.*

Sunmi walked out of the library to find it was pouring outside *Just my luck... * Indeed, she was freezing, and now there was no way she could get back home. At first, she thought of calling her parents, but they were probably busy. L.Joe's head popped into her mind *No, if I call him he'll deluge me with 'I told you's, and I'm not losing to him!*

Suddenly, she felt something on her shoulders...

"D-daehyun!" she immediately reddened at his presence, "Wh-what are you doing here?"

"I fell asleep during the last class... When I woke up, everyone was gone... " He said sheepishly, and Sunmi burst out laughing.

"Omo, Daehyunnie, you're so stupid~ " she said while still laughing. Instead of feeling insulted, Daehyun felt really happy *At least I'm here with you right now... * "What about you? What are you doing here?"

Sunmi tried to calm down and explained, "I had do some research. I just finished, but I can't go home with this rain... "

"So you forgot to bring an umbrella?" Sunmi nodded shyly, "And you don't have a jacket?" Again, she nodded. This time, it was Daehyun's turn to laugh at her.

"And I'm the stupid one?! Aigoo, Sunmi-pabo has been freezing all day, right?" Sunmi pouted at his mocking, "Come on, I'll take you to your house."

Sunmi gawked at him, "Are you sure? How will you get home later?"

"I don't mind." he replied, "If I don't, what will you do? Stay here until the rain stops?"

Sunmi looked down in embarrassment, "A-arasso... But don't you want your hoodie back?" She tried to hand it back, but Daehyun didn't accept it, "Put it on. You're cold after all..."

Sunmi blushed even harder, "O-okay... "

 

As they walked home together, their arms bumped against each other. This made Sunmi even more nervous, so she started walking at a slower pace.

"Yah, walk faster! You'll get wet!" Daehyun told her. He walked back to Sunmi and held her hand, "Walk faster, would you?"

 

Daehyun's POV

Aish... she looks adorable with my hoodie on... Luckily that L.Joe isn't here today!

While we were walking, our hands brushed past each other. My heart started beating faster; why can't I just hold her hand?

Some seconds later, I noticed Sunmi wasn't with me anymore; instead, she was far behind and getting soaked.

"Yah, walk faster! You'll get wet!" I told her. Sunmi looked up with a confused and bewildered face... how cute... I mustered the courage to hold her hand, "Walk faster, would you?"

After telling her that, I didn't look back at her. We were holding hands and I was too scared that she'd notice how red my face was...

 

Sunmi's hand felt really cold. It wasn't a balmy day after all. When we were nearing her house, I pulled her to another street. She gave me that surprised expression of hers, but said nothing. Soon we entered a cute café. There, I ordered two lattes and a cheesecake for both of us.

"G-gomawo, Daehyun-ah... " she sipped her warm drink, and immediately a wide smile appeared on her face.

 

Sunmi's POV

Another reason to why I fell for you, Jung Daehyun... How can you always be so nice and thoughtful? And you waste your money on me just because I was cold? Aigoo... my face probably looks like a tomato...

When Daehyun drank his latte, I couldn't help it but to notice some foam on his upper lip... OMO this is just like what happens in dramas! Well, it's usually the girl, but anyways... Am I supposed to stand up and kiss him?! Aish, I'm going crazy!

"D-daehyun-ah... "

"Neh?" he asked, proceeding to eat the cheesecake, "Oh, try this cheesecake! It's really good!" He his lips before getting another spoonful of cheesecake. Aaaand there goes my coffee kiss... Wait! Lee Sunmi, were you really planning to do it?!

"Say 'Ahh'~~~ " Daehyun told me. I simply agreed since I'm already used to him feeding me like a baby.

 

L.Joe's POV

Damn, it's like 5:30 and Sunmi isn't at home! Is she still in the school? Why did I even agree on leaving her there?! I can't stop worrying about her... That's it! I'm going for you, Sunmi!

 

She's not in the school anymore, so were could she be? Wait, I didn't try calling her... hehe... I dialed her number, but she wouldn't answer! Aigoo... I must keep looking for her.

         

         

         

 

For how long have I been looking for her? And why can't she answer the phone? Aish...

 

I sat down in a bench to catch my breath and continue, when something, or rather someone, caught my eye... From a cafés window I could see a familiar blonde head. What was his name? D-daesung? Daewon? Daehyuk? Oh, Daehyun! Sunmi's 'friend'... He's not wearing a mask today. I hate to admit this, but he does look sort of handsome... But not that handsome, of course! I'm way better looking than him. He's also with a girl... Hold up! That girl is Sunmi!!! Are they like... in a date or something? Whatever it is, I need to keep Sunmi away from him!

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Did the main image decieve you guys? No kiss~~ ...yet...

He, I was going to make the chapter longer, but well~

Also, sorry for all the running-L.Joe gifs... I just love them; they're hilarious! ^.^