Things happen

Where does the time go?

Looking at that letter laying on his desk Kyuhyun could not believe the name that read across it again. He balled it up and threw it away not wanting to even look at its contents.

"Sungmin, why are you doing this? I don't want to think of the past the present is now!" He yelled into the air gripping his hair, all this week Sungmin had been sending him letter after letter with the same damn question scrawled on it. Each day it got more confident as Kyuhyun's confidence went away.

Sungmin added more and more to the letter each day too, one day it read,

Where does the time go? Does it slowly sink as low as the core of the earth? Or does it fly as high as the sky? Are you a day dreamer or a night devil? There are surely two types of people, but can there be more? Kyuhyun can you help me?

Each day left Kyuhyun flabbergasted and mad, after the first day he never wrote back yet the letters and questions cept coming. Making him think of the person he is or isn't.

He doesn't want to think about that, all Kyuhyun wants is to be normal. Have a good job a good home and a good family all of which he has. 

So why is Sungmin trying to wreck it. And why all of a sudden, the other had neve made such an effort to come into contact with him since highschool and now years later here he is?

Maybe that was what kept him going over to the trashcan and opening the letter. The contents were more harsher than the rest of the letters.

Cho Kyuhyun you needn't be fake, nobody is perfect so live the life you need not the one you think you need. Life will be full of disappointments but that is what keeps us striving and moving forward.  So let's be real and if you could (and I know you can) write me back. Let's start off fresh, but first contact me to let me know I won't be talking to myself. :D

Of course it would be just like Sungmin to add a smiley face to the end of what he was saying or writing. The words to anybody else might've been encouraging to anyone else but to him it was like a car crash something he did not want to see but could not look away.

And like that he could not refuse Sungmin, so he wrote a letter back but the only sentence on there was,

My name is Kyuhyun, I am 23 years old and I want to change.