The beginning

Where does the time go?

Normally Kyuhyun goes about his day in a routine always picking up the mail and bills off his driveway before going to work. Looking through them as he sips his coffee sitting at the big desk in front of him.

But today seemed different, the sun was shinning like normal, the birds were chirping, nothing out of the ordinary. Kyuhyun yawned and stretched out his arms collecting the mail on his driveway and driving off to work.

Saying a quick hello to his coworkers he sat down like he always does at his big open desk, some work scattered everywhere. Looking through the mail real quick knowing what all was going to be there.

But as he was about to set the stack in the trash, he realized that something really was wrong. Going through it again, and sure enough that name had popped straight out into his face.

Sungmin... that name, Kyuhyun had become so familiar with that name yet so distant from it at the same time. This caught Kyuhyun's curiousity, why would Sungmin be sending him mail? Surely it had to be the wrong Kyuhyun... but something in his gut was telling him to open that letter.

He grabbed the mail opener, slightly crusted from no use he opened the letter. He could tell Sungmin was nervous writing this letter, as he was always talking with anyone.

He smiled at the recognizable handwriting, though the first word caught his attention, where. The word did mean a lot, such as where are you, where is my money, and anything like that.

But the rest of the words were none like that, a simple question really, just one with a more difficult answer.

Where does the time go?

There in big bold letters, through the nervousness Kyuhyun could tell that Sungmin had meant for this to come to him, but now the question is why.

Another question that pops in Kyuhyun's head is, should he reply back, would Sungmin reply also? Why did Sungmin just message him out of the blue like this and not even say anything else but where does the time go?

Though the question that popped out best in his head was where did the time go. Surely he could not tell Sungmin about how he had become a boring business man.

Grabbing a pen and paper out of frustration he wrote something down, and the words had flashed through his mind, writing themselves down on the page in front of him. "Why does it matter?" The words said. Kyuhyun shipped it off and continued with his boring life.

After a boring meeting Kyuhyun returned home completely forgetting about the letter and Sungmin. He rested his head and blanked out not prepared for what was going to happen tomorrow.