The Wrong Decision

The Words I Never Said

Mae Rae's P.O.V.

 

When I opened my eyes all I saw was brightness. At first I thought I was in heaven, but as my vision started focussing I noticed I was laying on a bed in a room I have never seen before.

"Your up!" A cheery voice said to my right.

"Jonghyun!?!" I was surprised that he, out of everyone, saved me. He might be the best friend I ever had, like so great he beats Seung Ri.

"Are you okay?"  He walked over from the chair he was sitting in to feel my forehead.

"Yes. I think I am just dehydrated. Uhhh... how did you find me?"

"After Minho returned from seeing you I had a bad feeling in my gut. There was a lot of screaming before he told me everything." He informed me.

"You live with Minho?" The thought of running into him after what just happened scared me.

"I live with every member of SHINee. We are a group." He said, and I guess he saw how scared I was so he added, "Don't worry Minho locked himself in his room."

I let a sigh out before getting out of the bed, that I assume was Jonghyun's.

"I should get home." I said looking at the clock to see it is 7:00 and I haven't even eaten anything.

Before I could open up the door to leave Jonghyun said, "Can you stay for dinner? I haven't really got a chance to talk to you after I, almost, saved you from Minho at the welcoming party."

"I'm not sure. With Minho in his room It might be awkw-"

"Stop worrying about Minho and worry about yourself once in a while." Jonghyun cut me off, and he made a good point.

"I don't always worry about Minho. I worry about you, too." I made my way to sit back down on the bed I woke up on, "When I chose four years ago I thought I was following my heart, but looking back I might have made the wrong decision."

Jonghyun's mouth opened then closed again, whatever he was going to say he decided he shouldn't.

"Let's go out to dinner." I suggested.

"Sure." He said.

 

The place we went to was neither fancy, nor cheap. It was simple and cute.

We sat in the far back corner, since Jonghyun is a star, and we ordered kimchi.

"How is being famous?" I decided to start up a conversation.

"It's fun and all, but I wish it was easier to date. You never know if someone is with you for publicity or money."

"Dont worry oppa I am with you for both." I said in a joking manner, causing us both to laugh at the silly idea.

 

Jonghyun's P.O.V.

 

All throughout dinner we had a blast, but I couldn't stop wondering. If I had just confessed to her four years ago I could have had a relationship with her. Everything I dreamed of could have come true, but it didn't. All because of the words I never said.

 

I am so sorry I never update! It's just that I am too lazy. I will try my best to update, but I'm not sure because school is starting. I hope you liked the chapter!