The End

Introduce Me To Your Noona

"Wear this" "No this" "Are you serious? That looks like something Jongup would wear" "Zelo wear this" "He would look like a gangster, Sulli likes nice guys" My room was filled with five guys, going through all my clothing and shoes. I eyed them carefully while doing my math homework. "This is perfect" Youngjae hyung chirped and claps his hands. "No." Daehyun hyung pushed his face away and starts to dig in my closet. "JUNG DAEHYUN" Chaos. That's all I can say. "Why can't I just wear a T-shirt and some shorts. It's just a date" All of them froze in their places and look at me as if I came from planet Mars. "Little Zelo" Himchan sits down on the bed next to me "It's not just a date. It's a DATE" Yongguk hyung added and sat on the other side. "You have to look good for your lady" Daehyun throws out a pair of brown chinos together with a blue polo shirt. "That looks..like I'm some American kid" That isn't gonna go with me. "It will" Lastly a pair of red converse. "No, everyone out. Now."I crossed my arms stubbornly, none of these guys were helping me." Psh no." Himchan hyung flicks my forehead and laughs. "Then I will" Simple shorts with a plain colorful T-shirt I stood up. "You're not gonna go in that look are you" Youngjae hyung looked at me frighteningly. "Yes for a fact, I will. Good day guys." I grab my phone, cap and backpack before sprinting outside. "Choi Junhong get back here! Yah!" I swear they all would have killed me in that moment if they could. Humming randomly as I walk on the familiar road, I felt my heart beat blends in with the beat of the music blasting from my earphones. Stopping at the buss top I glance at my watch, 5 minutes left. I'm early I guess, looking around I saw a girl running towards me and I knew exactly who that is.

"Junhong-ah!" She beams happily and waves at me, it looks like she was running so she wouldn't keep me waiting. "Aigoo noona..." I catches her in my arm when she stops running and bumps into me. "Sorry..." She quietly pants and takes deep breath. Her forehead was sweet dropping, I took a tissue from my pocket and wipes her sweat away. She looks so beautiful I can't help to space out for a small moment to admire her beauty. That same black hair now tied into a high pony tail and her pink tank top matches perfectly with her ripped-jeans-short. Not to mention she wasn't wearing any makeup, she looked just as beautiful with it on or even more. "Did you waited for long ?" She fixed the bag strap on her shoulder and smiles softly at me, afraid I was tired of waiting in the bright sun. "I just came as well, don't worry noona" I scrolls up my earphones carefully and pushes them inside my red backpack. "You look very...pretty today" I looked down though to embarrassment. "Thank you, you don't look so bad yourself" We saw the bus coming from afar and as she finish her sentence we both took the buss to Hongdae. It wasn't a complete silent ride, we found topics to talk about. I told her she was my first girlfriend and I haven't have my first kiss yet, well that's embarrassing. She said it was cute, but I want to be tough for her. Guess like my plan is a fail. I asked her about her past relationships, her first one with a guy who came from Vancouver name Kris then her second with a guy from her work. Kai, it didn't work out so they stayed as friend. And now me, a dongsange who is 2 years younger than her and still haven't have his first kiss yet. She's probably not even a anymore by now, oh god what I'm I thinking...

"Mada~" She sings cutely while eating her fried chicken. I brush my finger against the corner of her lips, removing a chicken crunch. "Oh.." She wipes her lips with a tissue and laughs. "Thank you" "Hey noona" I rested my elbow on the table, leaning my head on it. "Neh" She continued her eating as I watch closely. "Why didn't you accept Chunji hyung instead of me ?" I look at her frame, sometimes wondering if something wonderful like this existed in real life. Slowly she puts down the chicken and cleans her hands, still putting a sly smile on her lips. "You're special Junhong" My heart beat increased again. "You're not like the other guys" I'm special. "I know it'll be..special. I'm sorry it sounds so corny" She laughs "But, I just went with my gut feelings. I know you're a good guy" I'm better than all the guys she ever dated and I'm a good guy, yupp that's enough for me. We talked some more over the meal and slowly I got more braver, I managed to hold her hand when we walk and acted more like an oppa then a dongsange. Yes, surprise right. I always wanted a girl who had a mother feature but now, I think I'm slowly changing that thought. Because of her. "Noona, can I..kiss you ?" My first kiss, the big question. "I.. Guess.. You can.." She laughs, obviously embarrassed and looks down a little. We were right in front of her house. The day passed by more quicker than I have expected. "Okay then.." I took a deep breath and tilts her chin up to make her look at me, or at least that's how I see people do in the movies. "Relax a little Junhong, you're being so stiff" She puts both of her hands on my shoulder. "Oh sorry.." I lowers myself to her height and breaths heavily once again, I really don't want to screw this up. "Here goes.." I mumbles and leans in, touching my lips with her cherry flavored ones. Or is it strawberry...apple? I don't know.. I feels her arm wrapping them self around my neck bring me closer to her. Automatically my own arms goes to her waist, I don't know how on earth I knew what I was doing but I just did. It was fantastic, only lips touching and I felt like I was floating in cloud 9. We part slowly, just like how we started. "How was it ?" Her breath lingers on my lips, stained by her lip balm. "Amazing.." I cupped her face, resting my .. forehead against hers. "Again ?" It was only a joke but I took it seriously so I kissed her once more, this time with more passion. I wanted to tell her how happy I was, how I wanted to jump and dance up to the moon, how she makes me feel and the butterflies in my stomach. "Noona, saranghae." I quietly whispers into her ear as I hug her tightly. "Nado" Firework blooms in my loving heart, it was going to burst from too much love soon.

"Stop touching my girlfriend aish jinja!" It was family reunion time, according to Himchan hyung. They wanted to know more about my relationship with Sulli. That's also the reason why I'm now standing alone in the hall way while they have dragged her inside and starts bombarding her with questions. I threw off my jacket and shoes before following them. "Annoying people..." I groans and pulled everyone away from the couch then sat down next to Sulli, wrapping my arms around her protectively. "Seems like someone became a man" Yongguk hyung grins and pats my head. "They grow up so fast" Daehyun hyung sniffles jokingly and hugs Youngjae hyung. "I thought I'm just here for dinner.." I looked at all of them. "Oh you are, we invited some guests too" "Ah ottoke why didn't you guys told me we were having guests, I could have dressed more decent" Sulli sighs and fumbles with the hem of her shirt. "You look beautiful no matter what you wear" I smiled and ensured her it'll be fine even if she only wore simple jeans together with my checked shirt as a jacket for her white tank top inside. "Awwww...." The hyung coos at my compliment and I pecked her slight red cheeks. Skinship wasn't a problem for me, I mean us anymore. I stopped calling her noona when I realized I wanted more than just a noona-dongsange relationship, or at least a more serious relationship. "Thank you.." She quietly mumbles and smiles, her head turning to look at me. "It's too much cheesiness here, aw gawd. Kay, bye" Finally they left us alone in the living room and went to the kitchen slash dining room. "My little Junhong is all grown up already aigoo" I laughed at her ahjumma imitation, I found it cute to be honest. "I stopped growing when I reached 186" That was actually true. "So tall.. You hurt my neck too" She scolds and sways her finger playfully at me. "Mian mian" I rubbed my palms together while trying to hold in my laugh. "I should make you shrink potion so you'll be at maybe, 176 ?" There are two things I'm proud of, one is my special size and my beautiful girlfriend. I don't think I'll be Choi Junhong without any of those. "Maybe next time" I leans back and pulls her with me, making her body falls on mine. Her head laying on my chest in a siting position. "Jinri" I caress her hair and kisses the top of her head gently. "Yes Junhong" She closes her eyes, fingers intertwined with mine. "I love you" "I love you too" No matter how many times it has been said, it will never be enough.

"You have no sense in romance Ren, it's called love making with compassion and love.""Ew, so cheesy." Ren shivers and keeps munching on his snacks. "Why do you even eat so much you walking skeleton.." I rolled my eyes and looked at my screen phone. "Oops, gotta go. See you later Rennie!" I coos and ran out from the coffee shop, it was my 4th year anniversary today. I can't miss it since it's not just an anniversary of dating anymore, it was an anniversary of marriage. "Junhong-ah!" That familiar voice that calls my name, that familiar feeling when my heart skips a beat, that familiar smile I see every morning I wake up, that familiar hug I embraces every night, that familiar face I memorize in my memory. The women I love, Choi Jinri. 


I had lots of fun writing this :3 My first one shot ._. It's a succes ^^