Beginning

Introduce Me To Your Noona

Second and last part will be post this Friday


Skateboarding is fun, hanging around with friends is fun, drinking a cup of coffee is fun, watching the noona you love working is fun, being forced to ask her out is not fun. No, I did not do it and no I am not a chicken. I'm just.....shy. My name is Choi Junhong, you may call me Zelo or that kid that likes his friend's sister. Yes, I like my friend's sister. A noona. Our first meeting was at a coffee shop, or was it our second... Third ? Anyways.... I'm in the first year of high school. The girl I like is currently working as a waitress at my favorite coffee shop, The Caffeine. Well, it became my favorite coffee shop after I knew she was working there.... One thing I hates about that shop, there are only male working there and there's her. They're all over her, like the bee and a flower. Not the ual way okay, just the bee-flower-nature thing. It bugged me that I never really had the courage to talk to her. But when I do...

"Zelo, don't look behind you.." Daehyun hyung says and takes a big bite of his cheese cake, hyung loves cheesecake. "Huh ? Why ?" I asked while I sips my iced chocolate with a small mountain of white vanilla cream on it and turns my head to look, if I died at that moment I swear I would come back and haunts him for the rest of his life. Handing me a tissue he laughs as I was coughing up the sweet drink. "I told you not to look" "Well thanks a lot hyung.." I wiped my nose and mouth. "Why do you even like her that much, tst" He clicked his tounge. "You tell me" I looked at him and stuck my tounge out. "Oh here she comes" He smiles and rotates his shoulder a little to the left to look behind me. "Hi Daehyun oppa, hello little Junhong" She greets both of us cheerfully and gave me a bright smile. She was beautiful today, has always been actually. Her hair is tied to a neat bun and her black apron around her hips, her white blouse stains a little color of different cake color and coffee. "H-hi noona" My heart starts to beats out of rhythm and I don't think I knew what air was. "Junhong breath or you're gonna die from suffocation" Daehyun hyung whispers carefully but I'm pretty sure she heard it. "Aigoo so cute" She laughed and put down a plate of fresh cherry tomatoes on our table, not forgetting to pick my cheeks lightly before leaving. "Woo..." Daehyun hyung whistles and eats one tomato. Carefully I bring up my hand to touch the spot where she touched, I think I felt electric shocks. "So when are you going to tell her" I shook my head, there was no way I'm going to. Why ? What if she thinks I'm too young, what if she's already seeing someone, what if I mess up, what if. My head is really going to explode like this... "It's pretty obvious that you like her, everyone knows. But not her" Daehyun hyung laughs and ate another tomato. "How great" I banged my head against the table in shame.

I always stayed in the coffee shop until they would kicked me out, not literally. "Junhong-ah" I felt a soft touch on my shoulder and the voice that calls my name, it was so heavenly. My eyes blinked open as I bring my fist up to rub my eyes. "You should go home and sleep if you're tired" A box of cake was placed in front of me and I realized who who talking to me. Noona. "I-I'm fine noona, don't worry" Standing up hurriedly I almost knocks over the table and spill my melted chocolate ice cream. "Ah, this is for you" She picks the box up with both of her hands and gave it to me. "Thank you noona..." I bowed a little when my fingers grabbed the white box. "Tell your mom I said hi" She smiles, that smile that makes me heart makes a chaotic jump inside my chest. "I will, er uhm. Bye noona!" With all the courage I hugged her with one arm and rushed out of the coffee shop, my legs bringing me wherever they can. Stopping right in front of my house, I sit down on the stairs which leads to the main door and puts the box down beside me. "Zelo!" A shout came from somewhere behind the bush making me jump up from my sitting position. "Jesus christ you scared me Ren.." My hand flew up to my chest, showing him that he almost made me die of fright. "Hi" His head popped out from the side of the bush, he grinned mischievously and gave me a weird look. "What.." I furrowed my eyebrows and sat down again. "Did you went to stalk my noona again ?" He laughed like a little kid as he came out from his hideout and settled down next to me. "Psh no, I have better things to do" I'm a bad liar and Ren would know that. "Did she caught you staring ?" "Nope, not this time" "Not even once ?" "Not even a single moment" I said proudly and made an okay sign. "Wah, you've improved" He made an amused expression. "Anyways, I saw this guy walking her home the other day" Ren whispers like it was the world's biggest secret, which it was but not for the world. "Who ?" I always felt jealous when other guys walk her home, I never have the guts to do it. "I don't remember his name though, Chunji or Chanji something" He shrugged as if it was nothing. "Yah" I stared at him. "You have to help me, how do I ask your noona out" I loved myself a little closer to him to pressure him even more. "Uh, just ask ? Duh." "Just that ?" "Yeah, just ask her" "Fine. I will. Tomorrow. After her work." I nodded determined. "Seriously ?" He laughed, after my 14th attempts he finds it funny when I chicken out. "This time it's for real." I pumped my fist in the air and hooked my left arm around his neck. "Aigoo, aigoo my neck" He used his old man voice and slapped my hand away. "Good luck Jello-ah! By the way.. Can I have that cake" He pushed me away and grab the box. "Your noona gave me that." I kicked his thigh and frowned. "Oh, then keep it" He laughed and handed it back to me. "Aish, why are you and her even related. You annoying piece of bone and meat." "Because I'm awsome" Ren flipped his blonde hair and stood up. "Now, please feed me or I'm gonna starve to death" "Yeah that would be nice" I scoffed and invited him inside.

It was raining when I stepped out from my house and made my way to the Caffeine coffee shop. It was my D-day after all. Nothing could go wrong now, if it does. Well, yolo.I swung the flower bouquet in my right hand lightly as my step gets a little faster and more anxious. The side of my palm was sweating and I wiped it against my white jeans. I spot a guy standing in front of the coffee shop also with a bouquet in his hands. Then I recognize him, it was that Chunji guy. "Crap.. I have to be fast" Gaining my speed I walk pass him and enters the shop, eyes roaming around for the girl of my dream. "Zelo-ah! Looking for Sulli ?" Sehun, one of the waiter looked at me while drying a few cups. "Yeah.." I nodded and scratched the back of my head. "Jinri! You got visitor!" He yelled out and I face palmed myself, of course he would be so loud about it. "Neh!" She walks out from the kitchen hurriedly and I could tell she was surprise to see me. "Oh hi Junhong" She smiles and cleans her floury hands on her usual black apron. "Noona... I need to ask you something." I coughed and tries to avoid her eyes. It always felt like if I look at her big black eyes she'll see through my soul and find herself in my heart. "What is it ?" Suddenly the door opens, I could tell since I know the bell rings every time people enters or exit the shop. "Chunji oppa!" She beams and that's when I blurt out. "Noona I like you a lot please go out with me!" I lowerwd my head and reached out the bouquet with both of my hands. The whole coffee shop grew silence and I could feel the customers burning holes into me, including that guy Chunji and the employees. "Aigoo..." She chuckled a little embarrassed and took the bouquet from me, taking in the scent she smiles. "Thank you they're very beautiful."

"Sulli.." I looked back and saw Chunji with a gloomy expression. "I'm sorry oppa, maybe next time" She bowed to him and flashed him a hint of apologizing aegyo. "Yah, you're a lucky kid" He grins at me and all I could do was bow to him. "Have fun.." He laughs before giving Sulli a hug and leaves. "Yay" The whole shop applauded and I swore I saw her blush. Shyly I puts my arm around her shoulder and pulls her closer to me. "Is that a yes ?" My height were usually the problem for girls but I thought she fit just right in my arms. "Yes, it's a yes" She laughed. "Congrats our little Junhong on getting his first girlfriend" From no where my hyungs, Yongguk, Himchan, Daehyun, Youngjae and Jongup appears from the kitchen clapping their hands like crazy. "Guys!" I groaned and covers my face with my free hand. More laughed bloomed in the small shop when Ren and his friends arrives with the big banner 'Congratulations Zelo on his successful propose' I looked at the noona next to me and she chuckled, telling me what I did was very impressing. I smiled brightly and gathers my courage to hug her tightly with both of my hands. "Thank you noona, for making my dream come true"