Done

Broken

She slowly opens the door to her children's nursery. She closes the door behind her and slowly drags her feet till she stands in between her two baby boys. She looks over one of the cribs and then the other and puts one hand on each of the cribs and begins to weep.

"Umma is really sorry," she utters, "I tried . . . I-I couldn't make your Appa fall for me, he doesn't love your Umma anymore or better yet he never did. Miyanhe, jongmal miyanhe she slides down and begins to sob harder.

Soon her cries subside and everything becomes calm. Yet not even a minute passes when one of the twins wakes up and cries. She quickly stands up and picks him up. "Miyanhe, In Su, Umma is so stupid." she says as she starts to cradle him back to sleep while she walks towards the rocking chair near the window. Sitting on the chair she begins to rock back and forth and looks dully out the window.

"Will you marry me?" he asked her while kneeled in front of her. They had been dating for about two years now but had known each other all their lives. It was no surprise that she said yes to him.

He was the son of a CEO, the B Corporation to be exact. Her father owned the biggest banking company in Korea. Their fathers were best friends, and so were they. They loved each other deeply or at least she thought they did.

------

He had finally lost his patience. It was two in the morning and his wife hadn’t come to bed. So he decided to look for her.

Their house was quite large; it had been a gift from his parents and it contained various rooms; however, he knew exactly where to go. It was just down the hall.

He slowly opened the door to the nursery. He watched as his wife gently laid In Su back in his crib. She placed a soft kiss on his forehead, "My baby In Su," she said and then leaned back. She then turned to the other crib where her younger of the two slept, leaned in and kissed his forehead as well, "My good boy Hyun," she whispered as she continued to stare at him.

"Are you coming to bed now?" he called to her, startling her just a bit. He started to approach the cribs as well as her cautiously.

She stared for a bit and then started to walk towards him as well. He stopped and waited for her to come and hug him like she always did but that simple embrace never happened. She stood in front of him for a brief moment, a second or two at the most, and then brushed past him.

"Good night," she said emotionlessly and walked out the door.

He followed her and saw as she made her way passed their shared bed room. He kept his pace behind her, "Where are you going? I thought you said you were going to bed," he asked as he reached out for her hand and then intertwined his fingers with hers.

"I am," she simply stated as she pulled her hand away.

"But our bed room . . ."

"I'll be sleeping in the guest room Jiho-ssi," again she replied coldly.

"Why? Our. . ."

"If we do that it might be considered adultery, what your lover will say if she finds out you laid in bed with your wife? Oh what will the people say," she fake gasped and raised her hand over .

"Eun Sun-ah~ don't be like that, it's not like that, I lov . . ."

"Tch, just call her over to warm your bed, like I care. I'm not sleeping there anymore, so it’s okay if you guys decide to 'do it' there, for all I know you guys could have already done it there." she sarcastically said as she entered the guest room and slammed to door in her so called husband's face. 

-----

Three days had passed and the stalemate between the two and neither one seemed to want to talk. Zico had decided to let her ‘cool off’ until she finally got over the whole 'divorce' thing; although, this morning he decided to actually approach her.

She was currently feeding Hyun and In Su in the dining room. She held Hyun in her arms and wiped his mouth with a handkerchief gently. ‘Absolutely beautiful,’ he thought to himself. She was the perfect wife and mother.

He approached them and when saw the perfect opportunity to kiss her he went for it. He leaned in, but sadly she was able to avoid it easily, she pushed him away with one hand, "move, you're in the way." Her tone wasn’t sweet like he hopped it would be, instead it irritated and cold.

"I'm going to work don't I deserve a kiss?" he asked pleadingly and leaned closer to her once again, after she had placed Hyun back down in his high-chair.

"Tell your lover to do that, I'm just the wife that takes care of the children." She pushed his face away, again, and then she reached to wipe In Su's runny nose.

------

By the time Zico got home it was already past eleven and this time he was actually at work the whole time. He took off his shoes and started to loosen his tie. He didn't call out Eun Sun in fear that she was already asleep. Instead he quietly walked to the guest room where she slept and looked inside. To his surprise the bed was made and there was no trace of Eun Sun being in there. Thinking that she had finally come to her senses, he supposed that she had decided to go back to their shared bedroom to sleep. He ran all the way there and couldn’t contain his joy; however, when he opened the door the bed there was also made.

He cautiously walked to the nursery only to find that she wasn't there either. What really surprised him though, was the fact that neither of his sons were in their beds. He seemed to panic and started to check all the cabinets only to see that everyone single one of them were completely empty. He rushed to see if Eun Sun's belongings were still around but to his dismay nothing was left. 

---- 

Sorry for not updating in a while college is some seriously hard stuff.