The Beginning

Who am i really?

I got off the airplane, ready to start a new beginning. I grabbed a taxi and headed towards the hotel my friend recommended. When i got to my room it was really nice. Thank goodness my friend knew the owner or else i wouldn't be able to afford this. I was only planning on staying for a few days until i found a place to stay at. I got dressed  and decided to do some tourists touring.

i sat down at a food stall and ordered dubokki. After finishing up i decided to go back and take a rest and do more fun stuff tomorrow. White walking back to the hotel, as i turned a corner someone bumped into me causing me to fall on my . I glanced up using my hand to block the sunlight out of my eyes. A tall boy grabbed my hand and pulled me up.

" Ops Sorry "

"ani k-kamsahamndia "

then tall boy just ran off following by a few screaming girls. I got back to the hotel and flopped onto the bed and stared at the ceiling. After a while i slowly fell asleep.

 

=================

A week later

( lets just skip till here )

I finally found an apartment!!! Sadly there's only 3 rooms on this floor, i like having neighbours you get to make more friends. I heard the people who live on this floor always leave at different times and gets loud. When i walked into my apartment i didn't really need to unpack or rearrange things because i only got a suitcase filled with clothes.

I thought about going to the supermarket first since i was hungry and i could figure out the other things later. I wore this and left with my keys and 50 000 won. I forgot my phone and didn't really need my wallet, i didn't think i'd probably need my phone since i'd be back soon. I bought bread, milk and strawberrys. 

I crossed the road when there was 5 sec left. I thought i would be able to make since there weren't any cars util the stop light turned green. Out of nowhere a car suddenly turned and crash. I passed out on the street 

 

Driver/ aka manager POV

"S***, nobody gets out of the car" i got out of the car to check if the person was okay. But then i saw a young girl lying there with blood flowingout of her head. I couldn't believe i just hit somebody, i quickly pulled out my phone and dialed 112. The boy and i arrived at the hospital and was put in a private room so no one could see us there. I stared at the 12 lifeless boys and sat down waiting.

Flashback

" Hyung Hyung Hyung are we there yet? Are we there yet?

" SHHH i'm driving, unless you want an accident to happen. I am asking you politely to be quiet. "

" Oh come on, we've been sitting here for 3 hours already "

" Buy me Gucci Gucci Gucci duijang "

" AISH I'm so hungry "

" Guys Shut up or else..." Crash

-

The doctor came in the room and told us the girl was okay but has a broken leg and rib and should be in a coma for a hile because of the impact she had when she fell. They aren't quite sure if the brain was effected but would find out after she wakes up. They said she didn't have any ID on her and only had keys. We had to keep this a scecret and let the company figure things out. Although we were forced to take care of her until she wakes up as a punishment. And keep our mouth shut when we are in the car.

3 months later...

======================

kekeke cliff-hanger ... i know this is short but its all i got since i have so much hw before spring break starts. Hope you guys like it.

======================

I JUST HAD TO 

tumblr_mfr3bqJoO71ryf3yno1_250.giftumblr_mfr3bqJoO71ryf3yno2_250.gif

tumblr_mfr3bqJoO71ryf3yno3_250.giftumblr_mfr3bqJoO71ryf3yno4_250.gif

TAORIS!!