Chapter 24

Stockholm

Jihoon's pov

         "So." I started and waited for her to turn to me. "So what?" She asked looking over her book. "So when did you realize you were in love with me?" I grinned and crossed my legs. She gave me a look and went back to her book. "Come on. I told you when I fell in love with you. Can't you do the same for me? Stop acting like I still annoy you." I huffed and swatted at her knee. She sighed and put the book down. "I'm not acting. You DO annoy me. I might have fallen in love with you but that doesn't mean you've become any less annoying. It means you've become even more annoying because I want to spend every second of the day with you." She said irritated.

       I hummed then pointed at her. "You still haven't told me when you knew I was the man of your dreams." I reminded. She let out a small laugh and shook her head. "It was the day after I moved in. We were going to get some new stuff for my room because you thought putting My Little Pony in my room would be funny." She stopped to glare at me. "Who would've known that you'd be afraid of some plastic horses? Indian in the Cupboard must've scared the outta you as a kid huh?" I laughed.

       "Anyways. It was when you got those children out of that bus. You risked your life for children you didn't even know. I had thought you died when the bus exploded. I thought about how much it hurt to know you were gone but then you came out like some superhero with the little girl all safe and I knew. I knew that if it came down to it, you'd risk your life for what's right." She blushed and looked down shyly.

       I moved to her side of the bed and lifted up her head then kissed her. "I will always give up my life for yours." I whispered looking into her eyes. She put her hand over top of mine and squeezed. "I don't want you to do that now that I actually want a life with you." She smiled. I smiled back and leaned to kiss her again when there was a knock at the door. I sighed and dropped my head into the crook of her neck.

       "Yes?" I called annoyed. "The plane will be landing soon Sir." The co-pilot said then walked away. "This is going to happen. You're going to be under me soon Reg. I promise." I groaned and kissed her neck, smirking when she let out a low moan. "Too bad. I like to be on top." She hissed and pulled away from me and went into the bathroom.

       

*Short but hey, I updated.....just kidding. Double update y'all.*