Chapter 16

Stockholm
Jihoon's Pov

As soon as I arrived in Thailand, we went straight to work. It took a month to convince the Thai Mafia to buy from us but I closed the deal without any major problems and smiled to myself. I checked my phone for any calls or messages and sighed. I didn't get any kind of service in the jungle so if anything happened in my absence, it'll have to wait a few days. "Looking to see if your wife called like a good little boy?" My father asked mockingly. I looked across the table and smirked. "No sir. Just checking the weather for home." I said as I placed my phone in my jacket.

"You know, she's a beautiful woman." He went on as he poured himself another glass of wine. "Who is sir?" I asked. "Your wife. Smooth skin. Nice lips. Long legs. Bedroom eyes. Those eyes would make any man weak." He whistled then looked at me. "But there is a problem. She's too independent. Smart mouth and strong minded. You need to train her." He ordered. I cleared my throat and clenched my hands at my sides. "With all due respect sir, she is my wife and I'll see to her as I deem fit. She doesn't need training. She's fine as she is. Sir." I smiled at him but inside I was agitated for his blatant observation of her body.

He shook his head in amusement. "You've fallen hard. You're too soft. Maybe I should've been harder on you but its too late. You've proven yourself worthy when you closed this deal so I will leave you to your own devices. We leave for home in the morning so get some rest." He stood up and bid me a goodnight. I released a sigh and sat back in my seat. I really hated this man. I don't even know why I tried so hard to be the perfect son. I checked my phone again and bit the inside of my cheek. I paid for our meal then headed for bed myself. I showered and sat by the bed and chewed my on nail. "Maybe I should visit her. I'll plan a flight soon. She doesn't need to know I'm there. I'm just making sure business is doing good." I reasoned then went to bed.

I woke up the next morning feeling anxious. I shook the feeling away and prepared for home. I kept conversation with my father to a minimum and slept the whole plane ride back. We parted without speaking and headed to our respective homes. I pulled up to see my grandmother's car in front. I sighed then got out of the car and walked inside. Phill greeted me at the door and apologized for being there. "She called me to let her in sir. They are in the study." He said taking my bags. "They?" I asked with a frown. "Her and a young man." He nodded then walked away. I headed to my study and found my grandmother and Dennis, both looking equally distraught.

"The you been man? I've been calling you for a whole month!" Dennis shouted at me. My grandmother held his hand and glanced at me. "What's going on?" I asked crossing my arms. "Regina." Dennis said tiredly. "Where is she? Why are you here?" I questioned confused. "Our ing dad took her the same day she got back. Daesung sent me here to get you but you weren't even here. I told you to protect her man!" He shouted again. "Jihoon. You have to go save her. Who knows what's happened to her in the past month?" My grandmother demanded sadly. "Why didn't you do something?" I growled at her. "We tried but he threatened to kill her if any one who wasn't you tried to get her." She snapped.

"! I'll be back in a few days." I said pulling out my phone and getting a jet set up. "I'm coming with you." Dennis said standing up. "No you're not. I have one to worry about, I don't need you getting yourself killed. You stay here with my grandmother. Consider it your new home." I walked out of the room and went to my weaponry. I pulled down my favorite guns then stuffed them into a bag and placed clothes on top. I walked back into the study and sighed. "Its safer for you to be here. I'll make arrangements for your move." I nodded to Dennis then walked to the front door. "I'll do whatever man, just get my sister. Iight?" He asked. I nodded again then walked out. I drove as fast as I could to the jet and told to pilot I was ready. I checked my messages and saw that Daesung had sent me the location. "I'm coming Reg. Hold on." I whispered to myself.

*Regina's pov*

A door slammed and I jumped out of my sleep. "Why hasn't he been contacted yet?! Its been almost a ing month and no one has word on where he is?" My father screamed at the guards around my "room". He looked at me and glared. "You stupid little . You told him not to come didn't you? Huh?" He asked as he made way to my bed. I quickly stood up and held my ground silently. He slapped me so hard I fell on the bed. He then sat on top of me and placed his gun to the side of my face. "Answer me!" He screamed again.

"How could I have possibly contacted him? I've been here for a month under your surveillance. I don't know what day it is or what time it is but you're going to believe that I had something to do with thwarting my own rescue? Are you a ing idiot?" I asked calmly. He stared at me for a moment then laughed. "If I didn't need you, you'd be dead by now. Maybe this will help him come faster." He grinned sadistically. He snapped his fingers and the door opened revealing Hudson and a camera. "Do what you'd like. We'll send him the tape when you're done." My father said without looking away from me.

I watched as Hudson began setting up the camera and faced it towards the bed. "Just remember Regina. You brought this all on yourself." My father said then turned to leave. "All of you outside. Now." He ordered the guards. I looked for Daesung but couldn't tell any of the guards apart since they all wore helmets. Hudson came closer to me and grinned. "Its been a while Gina. How have you been?" He asked casually. I didn't answer him but watched his movements. "I'm happy to hear that you're doing so well. Finally got rid of that guy hm?" He asked as he turned a light on the camera. I turned from the bright light and looked at the ground. I remembered the conversation I had with Daesung just days before. "You're going to have to fight. As soon as you get the chance, I want you to Hudson up. Jihoon will be here soon so get ready for it. We're going to get you out." He said then showed me how to defend myself. The sound of a camera recording brought me back to the present and Hudson.

"If you had listened to me, you wouldn't be here but no one ever listens to Hudson. Do they? No they don't. They just ignore him until its too late then who gets the last laugh? Hudson does!" He ranted in third person. "What are you going to do to me?" I asked quietly. "I'm going to make love to you and send it to your husband." He grinned then began taking off his clothes. I gasped then backed up on the bed. "Hudson, think about what you're doing!" I yelled. He grabbed me and forced a kiss on to my lips then tried to hold me down. I kicked him in the balls and rolled on the ground hard.

"Get back here you !" He yelled then tried to grab me. I slipped from his hold then punched him in the face. He held his eye then growled. "Oh you're going to pay for that." He laughed then yanked my hair and pulled me towards him. I screamed bloody murder but then stopped. "I'm sorry." I cried as I stopped struggling against him. "Its ok baby. I forgive you. I always do." He said softly and kissed me again. I took that opportunity to hit him in his Adam's apple as hard as I could. He fell to the floor and coughed harshly. I spat on him then kicked him in the stomach. "ing ." I sneered and undid his belt then tied it around his neck and on to the bed.

"You're a killer now Regina?" He coughed roughly. "No. I won't be the one to kill you." I said without looking at him. I heard shouting come from the other side of the door and sat down on the bed. "What the hell is that?!" Hudson shouted as he looked at the door. I kept silent and watched the door like a hawk. The door opened slowly and a large figure strolled in. It stopped just before it reached the light and clocked its gun. "He'll be the one who kills you." I said looking down at a frightened Hudson. "Who are you?" He trembled. The figure walked further into the light and smiled. "Your worst ing nightmare." Jihoon said coldly.