Story 6

It Happen by a Chance

Junho POV

"Hi, Juneo, how are you"

I recognized his voice, his accent. He didn't changed after this one year, still the same Minjun that I  could remembered. I still could remember the first time that we met. It was my first year on my Junior High, because I was doing good in my music class, my teacher asked me to  join a vocal group competition. He said that, a senior would be joined that competition with me. Who knows that the senior that he was talking about was Minjun. Oneday Minjun couldn't go to school to go on practice, so I had to go to his house to practice. And that was the first time I met Hyoyeon. The brightest girl I've ever met.

I was silent for a while, before I finally could answer his question,

"Minjun-hyung,..how--how did you---"

"It's a bit cold here, Lets talk inside" He whined. I smiled a bit at his act. This grandpa never change, doesn't he?

I led him to my apartment. I asked him to wait at the living room while I went to the kitchen to grab something to eat. But, apparently there's nothing to eat except the ramyeon cup. Yeah the risked of living alone. I took two of them and brewed it with hot water. And I brought it to the living room.

"Whoah, the smell~" Minjun said excitedly

"Sorry, it just this, there's nothing left in my kitchen, not even kimchi"

"Nah, Its okay, cause I'm in the mood of eating ramyeon right now" He said and received the cup that I was brought to him.

After that the room were filled by silent. We were preoccupied with our own mind. There were no awkward atmosphere. We just enjoyed the moment of silent, until Minjun broke it with his question.

"So what are you gonna do tomorrow?" He asked, I stayed silen from a while.

"I don't know---" I said with a low voice, too low, its like a whisper, I didn't know if Minjun could hear it.

"Figured---" He sigh before continued his word,"--It's going to be a year tomorrow, shouldn't you visit her grave, or atleast go back to Ilsan for a while? Cause you know, we missed you so much, my father and my mother have thought of you as their own son, Its already too hard for them to lost their only daughter, they didn't want to loss another son you know " Minjun said with his soothing voice. There's no pressured at his word, but I felt like someone stab my chest. My chest hurt so bad. I held back my tears, cause I'm not going to look weak, especially in front of Minjun.

"I know,--" There is only the words that I can came up with, I'm afraid if I talked too much, I would broke my shield and would sed a tears.

And the rooms were filled with silent once again. We finished the ramyeon not so long after that. Minjun said he has to go, cause he is going to go to Ilsan and he didn't want to be late. Before he could go, he hug and patted my back.

"It's not your fault Junho, remember that, don't blame yourself, the life must go on, and you should've been moved on. Live a happy life Junho, see you later" He said and then he went out.

Once he stepped out of my apartment, all my shield was broke. I could feel my tears run down to my cheek. I leaned my back on the door because I felt my knees were too weak to support my weight. Slowly going down before finally crouched my self. I spent all night in front of the door, don't know what to do.

 

 

***

 

 

(A/N) Sorry for the very very late update. I know it take me forever to update it, Im sorry, I really am. And I'm sorry too because I just can came up with this chapter. I know it's a bad update T.T

Thank you for Waiting, Reading, Commenting and Subscribing xoxo