Story 4

It Happen by a Chance

Junho POV

I ran through the hallway of the school. Like I said before, I didnt want to get into a trouble, not with Mr Park. I arrived at the classroom about fifteen minutes after the bell rang. My face full of sweat and I was still panting because of running. Great I'm a dead meat now. I thought while imagined the best punishment that Mr Park could gave me.

I opened the door, though I opened it slowly, It still  opened by a loud bang. The entire class attentionnow moved to me including Mr Park.

"I'm sorry Mr Park, I'm late" I said still panting

"Why are you late? Mr Lee?" He gave me his famous scary glare. I thought for awhile.

"I felt dizzy on my way to your class Mr Park and I got lost" I finally said. I wasn't lying though, I really was dizzy before, yes I was.

"Is that so? Okay, because you are a new student here, I'll let you in now! But!--" He emphasized the 'But' "--If you do this again, there will be no excuse, do you understand?" He finally said. First I was shocked by his statement, but then again it was good, right?.

"Ah yes Mr Park, thank you" I said and I went to my desk. I felt like someone was staring at me but I ignored that feeling.

I tried to focused at Mr Park lesson, but I couldn't. Instead of focusing at the lesson, my mind brought my memory of my past back again. The memory of Hyoyeon. The sweet yet bitter memory. I changed my gaze from the whiteboard to the window next to me. My gaze went  through the blue sky. Ya, Ms Choding, are you happy up there? are you happy with your new life? Cause I'm not. It almost a year  but I still couldn't let you go. It's pathetic, isn't it?.  I smiled to my self, bitterly. And I was drown to my thought for the rest of the lesson.

 

***

 

I packed all my things to bag and prepared to went home. I usually would  hang out with the football club guys after the school time. That because Wooyoung, the captain of the football club, was my friend back when we were in elementary school, we were buddies before his parents decided to moved here. But I'm not a type of guy who really like to hang out together. It just if I'm alone, I'll remember all about my past again. At least with this, It would distracted my mind for a while.

But today is different, Wooyoung said he would going home early and couldn't come to the club. So I decided to went home early too because I didn't feel good. I was walking when I saw a bunch of a girl walking toward my direction. I turned around before they reach me and walked away to ignore those girl. I  don't understand why are they being like this since my first day in this school.

Cause I didn't want to be bothered today, I looked around to find a hiding place. I looked at  my right side and found a girls toilet. Should I hide there? But there is a girls toilet, there might be  girls inside. I thought for a while before I heard a sound of chanting girl. Atleast it less then the outside, right? I entered the toilet and closed it a bit harsh so it closed by a loud bang.

I saw a girl in front of the mirror. She was shocked with my presence. I smothered before she could scream and pulled her to the the toilet cubicle.

"Please don't scream" I said but she strugled a lot. She was strong despite her small figure. But I was stronger, of course cause I'm boy.

I could heard the girls that was chasing me passed by the toilet. I let a big sigh, and let my guard down. When suddenly I felt in my foot ache. She stomped on my foot. Because I shocked with her sudden moved I let  my hand off .

"Yah! What was that for?!" I asked. I groaned a bit. It really hurt alot.

"Yah! I'm the one who supposed to asked you that question, what was that for? What are you doing here? For a god shake it is a girls toilet--" Before she could continue her word I left her in the cubicle alone.

I could heard her swearing and cursed me. I was in front of the toilet when suddenly I felt my other foot ache. It was like your foot strucked down by a big rock. It was her, stomped on my foot, again.

"Serve you right Mr Rude, for ignoring a girl" She smiled and left me with my dumb face. Strange girl. I thought and I left the school with my limp foot.

 

***

 

I lived alone at my apartment, my parents still lived in my old house. My father run a pretty big company. And he barely at home. And my mother was a type of a woman who loved to going to a gala, or flight accross the world just to bought a new model of  Gucci or LV bag, yah she is that kind of woman. Yeah I have a broken home. Even after those accident they didn't change. When I was in the hospital, they were in a bussiness trip, they even didn't bother to came back to check their son, they just transfered the money for the hospital bill.

That's why when I met the Kims I felt like I found a new Family, a family that I could ever had. The Family I always wanted. I was so closed with the Kims, especially Minjun, he was two years older than me, but  I never met the Kims after that  night in the hospital. I was too guilty to met them. I couldn't looked into their eyes, not after I killed their only one girl. Even I knew they didn't blame on me, but I knew the truth that I was the one who killed her.

I arrived at my apartment when I recognised a familliar car parked in front of my apartment building. I knew, It was Minjun's. I walked closer, and the car's door opened, and he came out of his car.

"Hi, Juneo, How are you?"

 

 

 

***

 

(A/N) I'm so sorry for the late update, I'm busy with the school matters lately, so sorry (_ _)

I'll update as  soon as I can !

Thank You for your Subscribed and Reading xoxo

Coments are apreciated xoxo