Lee Sungmin

The confession of a nerd
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Do one thing a day that makes you smile”

 

Kyuhyun smiled goofily as he saw the piece of sticky note safely tucked in the front page of his planner.

 

And it is in pink. Not the ordinary pink, but a bright, stunning eye-catching pink. Kyuhyun cringed at the sudden brightness that welcomed him right away but he can’t help but to admit that his heart melted at the concern and thought of the person who sneakily posted that thing in his planner.

 

With furrowed eyebrows, his mind travelled on to the possible people that could give him but it trimmed down into no one when actually no fangirls of him even existed. His silent reveries and self-thinking were interrupted when he hear an uproar of students through his open windows. He is alone now in their meeting room and he’s now free to fantasize and sneak a peek to the target of his eyes since he was a freshman back then.

 

With a sigh of exasperation and high hopes, kyuhyun put his elbow against the window sill and let his thoughts wander over the person he’s been pining for years.

 

Lee Sungmin.

 

---

“Let the things that you love be the things that you do.”

 

There is again that pink note …but this time it is posted in his tumbler which is free for everyone to see. He immediately unattached the note from his tumbler and keep it to himself in thought of someone might see it. Not that he felt ashamed that someone is giving him cheesy things like this but what makes him uncomfortable is the questioning stares that s in the council is giving him. Heck, he is known for a nerdy and serious type of student but these notes are completely taking his attitudes turn a 360 degrees.

 

He safely placed the note inside his pocket as he hums some graceful notes making sure that this note would be beautifully aligned together with the past notes that this secret person is giving him.

 

If only he knows that that person is watching him carefully, eyes probing and lips pouting.

 

---

 

Kyuhyun watched the sun sets slowly as it hides itself behind the blue horizon making the sheet of sky looks like a canvass painted with streaks of violet, blue and orange. The wind gushes on him, hitting his face cold and fast. This is the reason why he likes spending his afternoons on the rooftop, not only that it is relaxing but also he got a nice view of the field where his sole target is moving like an ant.

He almost jumped on his feet when he saw the boy being smashed on the grass by other players, the crowds are throwing a friendly pandemonium as they cheer on their desired team and his eyes…

 

His eyes are never leaving the crumbled form above the grass.

 

He wants to cheer but if seeing him getting hurt like that then he’ll rather sleep and relax his body from a tiring day he has.

 

He’s really not into sports but he’s really into Sungmin.

 

Kyuhyun had fallen asleep for several hours and he was just woken up by the loud banging of the door that, his own portal to this secret place called rooftop. Suddenly his hair stood up as he remembered that no one has access to the rooftop except him since he was born adventurous and his hormones can do anything about that. He gulped when he saw the door closed again and a shadow running fast downstairs caught his glimpse.

 

, who is that?

 

With trembling hands, he held the knob of the door but he stopped when a piece of paper fell off to his feet. And again it’s pink…

 

“I maybe not good geography but I know that right beside you is the place I wanna be”

 

“yeah says the person who doesn’t have the guts to show herself.”

 

He laughed bitterly when he remembered he can’t even confess to the person he admires and loves so much.

 

---

 

Kyuhyun calculated well the exact time the he receives those notes,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter