Chapter IV

[Revising] Déjà Vu: True Love?

PS: About the 'oppa' thingy, I won't include it in the convo since I find it a bit weird HAHAHA sorry. But just imagine that they are calling the boys 'oppa'. Thanks!

≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈

Chatting with my friends, I'm starting to feel like someone's looking at me. I mean, it's really creepy. I didn't look back, afraid to know who owns the stare or maybe it was just my imagination. An average girl like me, who will have interest in me? Just kidding. Maybe it was really just my imagination. To avoid thinking more, I entered the conversation.

"Hey hey, I think Jeongmin is right. There is something fishy.

" JiJoon said as the three of them laughed.

"Right, right." EunRi and RaeKyo agreed while nodding.

"What's fishy? I don't get what you're all talking about." I asked dumbfoundedly. They just all looked at me and giggled.

"Sorry, it's for adults." JiJoon winked at me.

"Hey, what? If I'm not mistaken, I am the second oldest in this clique. Why am I the outcast here?" I pouted. No way, they're leaving me behind. They won't tell me what they're talking about.

"Now's not the right time." EunRi smiled. Really. These girls. My curiosity, they're torturing it.

After EunRi said it, they immediately changed the subject. They are now talking about the new opening cafe near the school, which is I don't really care. As for me, I still can't stop thinking about the subject awhile ago. What is fishy? Why is Jeongmin involved in here? I continued walking but I decided to walk slowly, making my friends leave me behind. Why? Well.. I am eavesdropping. HAHAHAHA, the boys at the back are talking about something, I am curious I can't help it. I feel like it has something to do with these three.

"Really, I hate that HaYoo." I assume it was Kwangmin who said it. I don't hate him but I don't like him either.

"Why? She's nice." It's Minwoo. I'm certain it was him. Well, he complimented me.

"Yeah, she is nice. I mean, she even let us eat with them." Youngmin spoke, I knew from the voice. I can distinguish his voice from the others, seriously. Maybe because it happened to be we spoke each other at the garden really close. I mean, when I was helping him not when... you get me, right?

"I admit she is nice, but there is another personality. Like, she has this aura. Do you get me? She's.. she's..." Kwangmin paused. Seriously, talking behind my back. He didn't even notice me here. "She's a sarcastic brat. That's it. She's is nice in a way and she's also a sarcastic brat. I knew it from the start we started talking. I just can't seem to find the right words to describe her." He added. I mean really, he's having fun insulting me while I am here secretly eavesdropping. They don't notice me at all. These idols, tch.

"I can't cope up with what you are thinking, Kwangmin." Youngmin said in chuckling voice.

"I will respect Kwangmin hyung's decsion, as your friend, I am here to help you with anything." I giggled a bit by Minwoo's words. It's like they are saying Kwangmin has problem with his brain. Seriously, these guys, they are more interesting than I thought.

"What the--" Kwangmin stopped because the two started running away from here. They didn't even notice my presence and continued running, same goes with Kwangmin. I, also, run to catch up with my friends who are already entering the classroom.

"Hey guys, wait." I half shouted while asking them to wait for me. As I caught up with them, we stood up at the door, waiting for the three to return. I wonder how far did they go?

"Return to your seats," a girl inside the classroom spoke.

"Ah, but we're waiti--"

"You're standing on their way. Have respect, you--" I turned to see the three standing behind us. 

"That's enough, move aside, seriously." The girl beside the one who spoke earlier said.

"Hey, that's not right, where's your manners?" I butted in. I just don't want it. They're not respecting my friends.

"What did you say, brat?" She hissed.

"You heard m--"

"That's enough, HaYoo." Kwangmin stopped me. Who would have thought that he'll stop me. I thought he hates me.

"Serves you right, brat." She smirked. Really this girl. I was about to talk back but Kwangmin moved in front of me.

"I just said enough, right?" Kwangmin said, his voice is getting cold. He looked at the girl straight in the eyes.

"But that bra--"

"Repeat the word and you won't like what I'll do." His voice sounded a bit angry. Hey hey, I don't like where this is going. "Calling someone brat, aren't you a brat as well?" He added. What's he so mad about? Didn't he just call me brat awhile ago? My mistake, it was a sarcastic brat.

"Hey Kwangmin, chill." Youngmin held Kwangmin's shoulder.

"I-I'm sorry," the girl ran outside the classroom.

"Kwangmin yo--"

"Shut up. I just said something unnecessary. Ah really embarrassing." Kwangmin suddenly bowed. "I'm sorry for causing a fuss."

"No, no it's okay. It's cool. she deserves it, anyway. Since you guys transferred, she's become so full of herself." The class representative spoke. Ho? So it has become like that.

"But still that's not--"

"Just stay quiet, after what I've done I just made myself regret something." Kwangmin said. So now its my fault? I didn't ask him-- well I guess I'll just thank him later.

"But didn't you just call me brat earlier? Sarcastic brat to be exact." I whispered as I pouted.

"Eh? HaYoo you heard us?" Youngmin asked me. Awww.

"H-huh? Ah yeah, I-I accidentally heard it."

"All of it?"

"No, just the part where he said I'm a sracastic brat." I looked at him. I gaVe him a -please-don't-tell-him- look. He just nodded.

We went to our respective seats while I turn to Kwangmin. "Hey, thanks." I smiled.

"No problem." He simply answered.

"Why'd you do that?" I asked.

"Because I want you to owe me one," He let his tongue out. Crap, I never thought he's thinking that way. "Plus, I'm the only one who can call you brat." He added.

"I can't believe I just thanked you." I made a face. It's because I owe him I'll be kind to him. I mean, he did save me awhile ago.

"Is there something wrong, HaYoo?" Youngmin asked. 

"Huh? Ah no, what makes you ask that?"

"Well, about the girls awhile ago."  Youngmin gently said. Is It just me or he's awkward talking to me?

"No its fine. Your younger brother was a big help. Thanks for the concern, tho." I smiled. "But I swear, in the future, I'll strungle your brother to death." I said as I acted like Im choking an imaginary Kwangmin. "Just kidding. I won't do it to a friend." I smiled widely as I looked at Yougmin's eyes.

"I know, there's no way you'd do that." Our eyes met for a second. But I immediately averted my gaze. Why? Coz, omg I can feel my cheeks burning hot.  He is... Youngmin is... so freaking handsome. My chest suddenly started pounding heavily. What the hell?

"Ahaha~" I awkwardly laughed and returned to look forward the white board. How can this happen? 

I focused to our lesson, but, why the hell is my chest won't stop pounding? I hate this. To avoid overthinking, I rested my head on my table and slowly I dozed off to sleep.

"Hey, Hayoo, wake up." I heard Minwoo spoke while someone is poking my shoulder. 

"5 minutes," I mummbled.

"Yoohoo~ the class ended, don't you want to go home?" EunRi said as she tickled me.

"Yes, I am wide awake. Let's go." I suddenly stood up. I can't believe I acted that way. "Wait, what about the library works? I mean, didn't we have class in the library?"

"That's what you get from sleeping, brat." Kwangmin whispered, but hey, I hear it loud and clear.

"Well I'm sorry for sleeping." I made a face.

"Don't talk to me when you're still drooling." He teased.

"What? I immediately grabbed my phone to check it out. Guess what, he tricked me. "Seriously Kwangmin, I'm going to strungle you!" I complained. It was just the first day of our meeting, seriously, how can he act this way towards me? When I first met my friends I was so shy. How come, he's so comfartable with us already? I admit, I admire his confidence.

"That's enough, you love birds." JiJoon teased.

"He is a parrot." I suddenly said. Everyone bursted out laughing except Kwangmin.

"Don't partner me with a turkey." Kwangmin retorted.

"Okay, enough the two of you. I just want to go home. Seriously, you two should stop bickering with each other. You look like newly weds." EunRi said giggling. What the heck are these two saying? Are they really my friends?

"YES, LET'S GO HOOOME!" RaeKyo put her arms into my shoulders and dragged me out while the others followed.

"Eh? Home? What about class?"

"It ended while you were sleeping. The professor has something to do." She winked at ME.

"PERFECT! LET'S GOOO!" I half shouted with me bumping my fist into the air.

"Guys, I'll be going first. My parents is here. See ya!" JiJoon waved us a goodbye.

"Oh, okay. Say hi for me. Take care!" I replied. JiJoon's parents are overprotective that's why she never have the chance to hang out with us. But it's cool, since we sometimes go to her house.

"I will." She smiled.

"Take care!" All members of Boyfriend said in chorus.

"Then, I'll be heading too." EunRi suddenly said.

"What? Nooooo!" I complained.

"Not today, HaYoo. My mom is waiting for me. EunRi's parents are separated and hshe rarely sees her mother so I guess I can't help it.

"I see. Take care!" We all said goodbye to EunRi. Now, from 10 to 8 people. I guess, I'll just go home.

"Let's go, HaYoo." RaeKyo called. I ran to her side and started walking.

"BOYFRIIIIEND! LATEEEER!" I half shouted.

"Ah, wait HaYoo!" Donghyun called.

"What's wrong?" I asked as I stopped walking.

"Where do you live?"

"A few block away. Why?"

"Ah no, well, we're wondering if we can hang out with you." He awkwardly said.

"Well, it's fine for me." I smiled. "But what about practice?"

"Day off. During weekdays." He answered. It's a good thing that their company thinks of their studies first.

"Oh cool." I turned to RaeKyo. "Girl, wanna hang out today? My house."

"Aww, I can't, my mom knows I'll be going home early today. Next time." She smiled. Huhu too bad T.T

"HAHA I KNEW IT." I laughed. Guess I'll be spending the rest of the days with these boys.

We continued talking, telling jokes, knowing each other more. I was having fun, especially RaeKyo, she is laughing too hard to the point that her tummy aches. These boys have a sense of humor. I guess they are not bad at all, I'm just glad I became friends with them.

≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈

HIIII! OMG, ITS BEEN SO LONG SINCE I'VE UPDATED. I AM REALLY SORRY ITS JUST THAT MY SCHOOL IS HELL. THEY DON'T FREAKING KNOW THE MEANING OF REST, I MEAN SERIOUSLY. I JUST HOPE YOU LIKE THIS CHAPTER. I'VE CHANGED SOME PARTS BUT THE PLOT IS STILL THE SAME. ITS JUST KWANGMIN WHOSE ATTITUDE CHANGED LIKE WHO KNOWS WHAT'S RUNNING ON HIS MIND.

GRAMMARS AND TYPOS, I AM SORRY. ENGLISH IS NOT MY MOTHER TONGUE. BTW, JUST LEAVE YOUR COMMENTS BELOW. SUBSCRIPTIONS ARE ALSO APPRECIATED TEEHEE~

I AM JUST SO HAPPY I CAN UPDATE THIS, I JUST WISH IT'LL CONTINUE :)

WELL, SEE YOU GUYS :)

-Angel28

03/31/2015