Chapter III

[Revising] Déjà Vu: True Love?

I was walking with my friends to the garden. It’s more comfortable to eat there than the cafeteria. The cafeteria is full of students; well it’s actually lunch time. 

“Hey, RaeKyo” I called as RaeKyo turned her back.

“Yeah?” She asked.

“Let’s just eat here, the cafeteria is too crowded” I said half smiling. I already told you it’s really crowded. And who the hell will be having fun eating with such noise? And you and you’re friends are not understanding each other yet you’re just seated next to each other.

“Alright, but let’s ask the others first, we can’t decide if they won’t agree” RaeKyo said calmly. I nodded as a response. Good thing the two agreed.

We started to unpack our lunch. While eating, I started to hear running students. I think it was just my imagination. But, let me ask the others to confirm it.

“Do you guys hear it?” I asked while holding my spoon in the air. They shook their heads, and having a confused look.

“Hear what? You’re imagining things HaYoo” Ji Joon unnie said. Right, it was my imagination. But, it’s coming closer and closer. I think I’m just hungry. I shrugged my thoughts and get back on eating.

After eating, I fix my lunch box and decided to seat at the school bench.

“Later” I said and walked.

“Where are you going?” RaeKyo asked.

“After you’re done, you could just follow me at the school bench. I’m going to take my rest there for a minute” I answered with a smile as they nodded.

I’m walking slowly feeling the fresh air in the garden until someone grabs my hand.

“AH!” I half shouted because of surprise.

“Sorry” He apologized. He looks tired. I wonder what happen.

“It’s fine, what happened? You okay?” I asked looking at him.

“I’m fine, I just need to catch my breath.” He answered. Is he sure he’s okay?

“Are you sure? Take a rest at the school bench” I said as I guided him near the school bench. His arms are on my shoulder. We nearly last our balance good thing I got him, but then he looks really tired and pretty heavy.

 

THUD

 

SHOOT! Stand up Youngmin, you’re too heavy. Our face was inches away; I actually feel his hot breath. STAND UP YOUNGMIN!

“Please stand up, I can’t breathe” I awkwardly said. Suddenly…..

“Ehem!”

Youngmin quickly stood up and helped me. That was embarrassing. Two members of Boyfriend saw us on that position.

“I’m sorry.” Youngmin apologized.

“Nothing happened” I said and Youngmin nodded. I felt my cheeks are turning to a tomato red. STOP BLUSHING!!

“Woah! Look who’s blushing.” Kwangmin said as Minwoo nodded. Oh gawd, the bullying starts.

“Bye” I swiftly said and started walking.

“Hey wait, we didn’t mean to tease you. Sorry. Anyway, I saw you’re holding your lunch box. By any chance, can we eat with you here?” Kwangmin asked. Oh well, guess they aren’t bad.

“I’m done, but you can go there” I pointed where my friends are eating. “No need to be shy, just ask them.” I smiled and they nodded in agreement.

I walked towards the school bench and took my seat. Fifteen minutes passed and I decided to leave the area. But, before I stood up someone approach me.

“Hey, by any chance do you know where the three are?” Someone asked. Actually, I don’t know these three, who could they be?

“Three? You were referring to whom?” I asked biting my lower lip.

“The three maknaes” He said with a smile.

“Oh? S-sorry about that, they’re eating with my friends there” I answered as I pointed where the three are.

They smiled and I walk back to where my friends and the three are.

“Yow hyungs” Kwangmin greeted. They know each other?

“You know each other?” I suddenly asked.

“Eh? You know the maknaes but not the hyungs?” Kwangmin said while raising his right eyebrow.

“I-I-I know th – alright, I won’t lie. I don’t. I’m sorry” I apologized.

“You’re weird” Kwangmin said still raising his right eyebrow to me.

“Hey hyungs. Oi Kwangmin!” Youngmin said.

“ What?” Kwangmin asked with tense. What’s wrong with him?

“Hey! How could you talk to your older brother like that? Where’s the respect?” Youngmin asked with a pout.

“I’m just six minutes late!” Kwangmin defended.

“Still, and just keep quiet you’re very noisy” Youngmin said. Good thing Kwangmin shut up or my ON mode will switch.

“Let us introduce ourselves” Donghyun said.

“My apology for not knowing, I’m very sorry” I said and bowed. Donghyun patted my head.

“It’s alright, it’s not a big deal though” Donghyun said.

“HaYoo, you’re weird” Ji Joon suddenly said.

“Yep, she’s weird” EunRi nodded on agreement.

“Told ya you’re weird” Kwangmin said.

“Alright, fine, I get it. I’m weird. Does anyone would like to repeat it?” I said.

“HaYoo” Minwoo called. What now?

“Why? Oh please, let me guess you’re going to call me weird are you?” I asked with a straight face.

“Right, how’d you know?” Minwoo asked.

“Got it, now you guys are playing with me. Stop teasing me” I pouted. I guess everyone does love teasing me even if it’s the first time of meeting these six.

“I won’t,” Youngmin said.

“I smell something fishy.” Jeongmin said.

“I bet it’s Kwangmin.” I sarcastically said. Now, the switch is tuned ON. Let’s see if Kwangmin can resist my sarcastic attitude.

“Excuse me? I smell good” Kwangmin boastfully said.

“You can PASS through sir!” I sarcastically said with a raising eyebrow.

“WHY YOU!” Kwangmin cursed.

“AHAHAHA, stop it.” Hyunseong laughed so hard.

Hyunseong, Jeongmin and Donghyun faced me and introduced theirselves as I introduce myself and my friends also.

“So I guess starting from now we’re friends and call us oppa.” Jeongmin smiled as me and my friends nodded in agreement.

“US TOO!” Minwoo cheered as we nodded.

“Not me, I don’t want HaYoo to call me that” Kwangmin said.

“Not even planning too mister” I evilly smiled.

“Very good.” Kwangmin patted my head.

“Don’t touch me” I said as I playfully slap Kwangmin’s hand away from my head.

“Stop it, let’s get back to class. The bell already rang” Youngmin said as we nodded and bid goodbye to the three oppa/hyungs.