Chapter II

[Revising] Déjà Vu: True Love?

My alarm clock starts ringing; I stood up from my bed and did my morning routine.

“Sweetie, faster. You don’t want to be late right?” My mom shouted downstairs.

“Coming mom!” I replied. After preparing, I ran downstairs and sat at the dining table.

“Where's dad?” I asked while shoving a spoonful of cereal in my mouth.

“He’s on a business trip, won't be home for months” Mom answered. I wasn’t shocked at all. I’m used to it, he's always on a business trip.

“I’ll be leaving now mom, bye!” I said as I kissed my mom a goodbye.

“Take care.” she said.

I’m walking to my school, as my friends popped out from nowhere. Having those cute smiles that made my day complete. Seeing them happy makes me happy.

“Hey! You scared me” I asked while pouting.

“We’re sorry” they said at the same time, smile was still curved on their faces.

“It’s okay, just don’t do it again” I smiled.

“So, you’re going to school?” Ji Joon asked.  My anime lover best friend who asked me a silly question -.-

“Nope, I’m on my way home” I answered having a sarcastic tone.

“I-I thought you’re going to school” Ji Joon said awkwardly. I can’t believe I’m having a friend whose brain is too slow to buff. Wait, isn’t this my dream yesterday? It’s the same.

 “Tsk.Tsk. You seriously need to go check your mind to a doctor” I replied. “Of course I’m going to school” I added as I tilted my head.

“I’m going to write it down on my planner” Ji Joon smiled. Even she’s like that, I still love her. I mean, I still love those three girls. Wait, isn’t this my dream yesterday? It’s the same.

“Hey, Earth to HaYoo! What’s the matter?” RaeKyo asked. RaeKyo my sassy bestfriend, she likes to sing and dance.

“Huh? Oh, I just remember something” I said as I gave her a smile.

“Then what is it?” RaeKyo asked. I don’t know if they’ll believe me, but I’ll tell them.

“Never mind, but these actions are all in my dreams yesterday” I said hoping they’ll believe me.

“And? I can’t find the problem there” RaeKyo said.

“If I’ll say t you guys won’t believe me” I said. Or will they?

“Tell us” EunRi said.

“Okay, the three maknae’s of Boyfriend will be studying on our school” I started.

“And?”

“We’ll be on the same room” I continue.

“HaYoo, maybe it was just a coincidence that these thing happens” EunRi said and my two other friends nodded.

“You’re right” I replied. Maybe there are right, it’s totally impossible that they will study on our school.

“Come on, we’ll be late if we stand here” Ji joon said as we started to walk once again.

We arrived at school exactly on time; the homeroom teacher was still not there.  I sat at my respective seat. Boredom was killing me; I started to doodle at the back of my notebook as I remember I forgot something in my locker.  I didn’t make second thoughts to get it; I ran down and get it. That was tiring, seriously, if it wasn’t for my first teacher. Honestly that teacher was a terror, that’s why. I ran as fast as I could to get on time as I bumped on someone. It hurts!

“Ouch!” I groaned in pain. It really hurts landing on your .

“My bad, sorry” a deep voice said. Wow, that’s manly.  I stood up and looked at him.

He looks familiar; I think I saw him somewhere… in….. TV!  What’s his name!? THINK!! GOT IT! JO YOUNGMIN! He’s Jo Youngmin!  Is he studying here? Or just observing the school? I think this is my lucky day.

“Huh? Oh, it’s okay, I should be the one saying sorry. Sorry~” I smiled and bowed.

“HYUNG!!” I heard a cute voice shouted. Okay, they’re studying here.  No Minwoo, the maknae of my favorite boy band, Boyfriend. I somewhat a random person, I forgot the name and my face of my bias.

“MINWOO!” Jo Youngmin shouted. Seriously, they don’t need to shout. Shoot! I forgot my class!

“Ahmm.. ahh.. I need to go, nice meeting you” I bowed and left. How come I forgot about my class? AAH! I hope the teacher is still not there. Eyes were focused on me. I can’t believe I’m gaining this much attention for being late, it’s like I killed someone. I knocked on the door before I went in.

“Ms. Park, why are you late?” Ms. Lee, our homeroom teacher asked me strictly.

“I-I  went down to get my textbook, I’m sorry” I apologized.

“Alright, next time don’t be late. Go to your sit” she commanded as I obey. As I sat at my chair, Ji Joon unnie went sat beside me.

“What took you so long?” Ji Joon unnie asked.

“I bumped on someone” I sighed. If I didn’t bump on him, I shouldn’t be late.

“Eh? Tell me who?”  She forced me. I smiled as I answered.

“A transferee”

“You’re no fair” Ji Joon unnie pouted.

“Everyone please go back to your respective seat” the teacher called. Ji Joon waved at me and went to her respective seat, leaving me with three vacant chairs. I think I’m scary that’s why they don’t want me to be seated beside them.

“We have a transferee here” the teacher said. New classmates, new adjustments, that’s why I started to have my little world.

“I think you all know them, this is Jo Youngmin, Jo Kwangmin and No Minwoo. “ Ms. Lee introduced. I don’t care who are they but when I heard my classmates squeal. I snapped out and look at them. Now, this is the reality, they are my classmates.

“Kindly introduce yourselves, boys” Ms. Lee said with a smile. Looks like Ms. Lee is fan girling inside.

“Hello, I’m Jo Kwangmin”

“No Minwoo here, the maknae”

“Hello, Jo Youngmin here the older twin. Please take care of us”

Three handsome boys introduced their selves as I met gaze with Jo Youngmin.

“Déjà vu!” I suddenly shouted. O-Oh, I’m so dead.

“Ehem, excuse me Ms. Park. Do you want to tell us something?” Ms. Lee asked with a mad expression.

“N-Nothing, I’m sorry Ms. Lee. You can continue” I said with shyness. That was so embarrassing!

“Okay, you three please sit beside Ms. Park, the one who interrupted me.” Ms. Lee said as the three nodded. Seriously Ms. Lee you don’t need to embarrass me again.

The maknae’s sat beside me. No Minwoo was on my left, Jo Kwangmin was on my back, and Jo Youngmin was on my right.

“Since we don’t have anything to do, I’ll give you free time” Ms. Lee said.

The whole class except me cheered. They started to surround me, I mean the maknae’s. 

“Excuse me” I said as I excused myself to leave my seat and sat beside EunRi.  This year will be a complicated year.

“Told ya” I brag. I can’t believe this’ll happen.

“Sorry, but it’s really impossible” EunRi said awkwardly.

“Right, its impossible” the two popped out of nowhere. Seriously, they should stop doing that.

“What to do? They’re my classmates, and not to mention my SEATMATES. For sure, girls we’ll start hating me” I said as I looked down.

“Don’t worry, we’re here to protect you. And it’ll be fun." She laughed. "You’ll have haters and Jo Youngmin will be protecting you.” Ji Joon joked at the last part.

“What the? What is happening to you? Stop day dreaming unnie!” I half shouted as we started to laugh. Seriously, unnie has a wide imagination on things. The teacher came as we went back to our respective seat.

“Hello,” suddenly the three greeted.

“Oh, ah Hi” I shyly greeted back with a sweet smile.

“What’s your name?” Minwoo asked happily.

“Park HaYoo” I answered.

“You have a beautiful name” Kwangmin said. Is that an insult?

“Should I take it as an insult or compliment?” I asked.

“Compliment,” Kwangmin answered with a small smile.

“Alright, thanks then” I said as I gave him a smile. Time passes by, the bell rings and it’s time for lunch.