Inspirit

Angel Lock

 

Inspirit [in spírrit]

                (3rd person present singular inspirits, present participle inspiriting, past and past participle inspirited)

                vt

                 inspire somebody: to give energy or courage to somebody (archaic or literary) 

                -inspiriter, , n

                -inspiriting, , adj

                -inspiritingly, , adv

                                Encarta ® World English Dictionary © & (P) 1998-2005 Microsoft Corporation. All                               rights reserved.

 

Infinite inspirits me.

And all of you, readers, inspirits me as well.

 

Hello! Author here :)

                 This time I would like to thank everyone who read Angel Lock.

                Originally when I wrote the story board of this fiction, the role of Myung-soo was written for a female original character, but then I discovered this sweet duo, and I just couldn’t stop thinking about them, especially after I watched the video when Sung-gyu asked Myung-soo who he liked/hated the most in Infinite, and Myung-soo answered “YOU.”

                So this is the result of all of that. This was my first time to write a story with a – should I say slight? – boy to boy relationship, which led to a quite… uh… uous path? I’m planning to improve this story and try to publish this as an official novel, so pray for me, Kekeke…

                I would also like to thank all of you who commented! Forgive me if I wasn’t able to reply to your comments, but I want to tell you that I appreciated it a lot, especially the comments that praises the story. Thank you so much!

                Subscribers, love you so much. I never thought someone would subscribe in this story. But then there you are. Thank you very much.

                I will be on hiatus for a very long time. I’ll be starting on my job and I won’t be able to go online. It felt good to be able to finish this fiction before I started working. Unfortunately I have a feeling that my new fiction “When Red Met Black and White” starring an original character Mae, Infinite L and B2ST Jun-hyung  will be affected and will be at the risk of being “never updated again.”

                That’s all for now, Keolette Kim will be out for a long while.