PAGE 13

Internet Love

The press conference is soon about to start and the 17 year old college student is starting to feel nervous and scared for it. She had never attended such a big scale event before. Moreover that it is a live broadcast press conference.

 

 

Taeyeon started to play around with her fingers , at least this is what she would do when she is nervous.

"Darling, don't be scared alright? I'll be right beside you. " Tiffany smiled as she kissed Taeyeon's hand and held on to them firmly.

"Alright. Let's go , girls. It's time. " Mrs Kim said as she stood up.

"Taeng you okay?" Mrs Kim asked worriedly.

"Yes umma. I'll be okay. " Taeyeon reassured her mother.

 

 

 

As soon as the trio stepped into the conference hall , cameras shutters and flash kept going on. All the attention were on all taeny today.

Taeyeon kept fidgeting with her fingers under the table and Tiffany saw that and held onto her hand and placed them on her laps and smiled like nothing happened.

 

 

"Thankyou all for attending this press conference today" Tiffany said after the reporters had settle down.

 

" I'll just get straight to today's topic. Yes. I am dating Kim Taeyeon and she is my girlfriend. " Tiffany said as she lifted up her intertwined hand with Taeyeon from the lap and placed them on the table.

*click*click*click*

 

"Then doesn't it makes the both of you lesbians? Mrs Kim what are you views of Ms Hwang dating your daughter and also , they have a huge ." The reporters started asking questions.

 

" Be it a guy or a woman , old or young, what matters most is that the person is able to make my daughter happy and not hurt her. And I believe that Miss Hwang here has managed to done so and would continue to do so. " Mrs Kim explained cooly.

 

 

 

The press conference went rather smoothly and was better than what they had expected it to be.

"So I hope that all of you will give us your blessings for us. Thankyou" Tiffany finished her speech with a bow.

"Ms Hwang , can you kiss your girlfriend for us to take a photo?" One of the reporters requested.

"Sure. " Tiffany flashed her eye smiled and leaned in.

Taeyeon thought that Tiffany was just going to kiss her cheeks but instead, it was her lips.

*click*click*click*click*click*click*click*

Cameras kept flashing when Tiffany kissed Taeyeon on her lips.

"Fany ah. It's live." Taeyeon spoke but Tiffany used this chance to slip her tongue into Taeyeon's mouth.

*click*click*click*click*click*click*click*

Tiffany wrapped her arms around Taeyeon's neck and kissed her passionately , of course , Taeyeon gave in and kissed back.

After awhile, Tiffany then broke the kiss and rested her forehead against Taeyeon's.

"I love you, darling. " Tiffany said to Taeyeon.

*click*click*click*click*click*click*click*click*click*

"Awww that's so sweet. Taeny fighting!!" one of the reporters shouted from the seat and Taeyeon blushed.