Sleeping habits 1

Sleeping habits
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The first time Changmin truly realised his sleeping habit wasn't so bad was when he went back to the dormitory one day around half past midnight.

 

He had been working late with the staff but he returned home earlier than days he went out to have a drink with Kyuhyun. In all cases, it was the first time since he was sharing a room with Jaejoong that he came back in this time slot and he didn't expect to spot him in such situation. He thought about the possibility to find him awake, which was the reason he was not as quiet as he could when enter the room. He also guessed Jaejoong could be barely asleep or at the contrary deeply sleeping, and it was indeed the case, but he never imagined the elder could sleep this way.

 

And yet, thanks to his hyungs, he knew quite a lot about sleeping habits.

 

He slept in the same room with Junsu for a long time and after few days only he saw how much the guy could move in his sleep. Almost like a clock, he rotated in the bed, ending up in the middle of the night with arms and legs out of the mattress and the sheet in the ground. It was fun, and sometimes he wondered if he could know the hour just looking at Junsu's position if he awakened during the night, but he never found it troublesome or embarrassing. Just enough to annoy a bit Junsu when he didn't know what else he could say.

 

Yunho, he caught him on the plane probably someday during their début period. Mouth and eyes wide open, the leader was acting the same every time he fell asleep. The funniest part was probably the way the other were looking at him, he had something of a living-dead. And Changmin never forget to burst out every time he could see the ridiculous expression on the handsome face. Even though, it was not something he would think about when he could open his eyes. Nothing more than a recurrent and ephemeral joke.

 

For Yoochun, the man was always sleeping everywhere, so it hadn't taken a long time to note the way he gnashes his teeth. He only understood during their Japan tour, when they shared a room that he was louder when he was exhausted. But Changmin didn't really paid attention of this. It was too boring, too common. It would be better if he could have been snoring, then he would have had something more substantial. But no, nothing more. And with changmin's deep sleep, Yoochun wasn't even able to wake him up.

 

It was his first time being in the same room with Jaejoong, but he knew for sure that the older was sleep talking. He heard it a lot from Yoochun and Yunho and noticed it himself many times in the car. However it was usually about boring stuff like schedules, songs or video games and he didn't really pay attention until then. He was also doing the same himself, usually gibbering about food, so he never cared. Not even to when he was in the mood to.

 

Actually, that was why Changmin always thought his sleeping habit was the most bothering one. It wasn't something big or loud, but it was weird. And he didn't like to feel weird. Even less about a fact he couldn't change by his own will.

 

But Jaejoong's hidden habit was … totally unexpected.

 

When he entered their room, he didn't understand the whole situation. He didn't switch on the light. Since he noticed Jaejoong was already sleeping, he didn't want to wake him up and better stayed in the dark. Although to have sufficient luminosity to change and lay, he let the door open.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter