Prologue

Black Feathers

The rapid honk of vehicles and the sound of skidding tires followed by a loud crash.

A lanky figure lay in a pool of blood in the middle of the street. A strong jawed boy came running and knelt beside the unconcious one hysterically screaming.

Jonghyun stood on the other end of the street watching the other male walking closer. The street was the only thing separating them from being together. He watched the other cross the street as soon as the signal turned red. It all happened so fast that Jonghyun was unable to react. The light was red but the truck didn't stop. There were loud honks and twists and turns.

Kibum hadn't noticed. Then there was a crash as the truch hit a parked car on the side and swivelled left before hitting Kibum. Kibum lay further down the road with blood flowing out of the cuts in his body and pooling around him.

Jonghyun came out of his paralysed state and screamed. He stumbled and scraped his elbows as he made his way towards the other.

"Ki.... Kibum! Oh God... No.. Help! Kibum!" He knelt beside the other screaming and becoming hysterical.

He was too afraid to touch the other lest he made things worse. But surely, the boy could never survive with all the injuries and blood loss. Everything suddenly turned dark. Everything aruond Jonghyun turned into nothingness. Even the lanky and broken form of Kim Kibum.

"Do you wish to change fate?" A voice whispered in the wind.

"Do you want the boy to live?" Jonghyun turned around frantically looking for the voice.

"Yes, yes! I would do anything!" He screamed in his disoriented state.

"Then, are you willing to die in his place?" Jonghyun became rigid and petrified as a figure appeared before him.

"Jin-ki?"

"Its Onew actually."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

So its an alternate universe genre. The main couple is jongyu but there will be a variety of pairings. *grins* 

I wanted to be a sadist so............ hehe

 

Enjoy the story! Its gonna be a long ride~ ;D