Twenty First Storm

Rain, Rain, Wash the Pain

Twenty First Storm

 

Dara

Tick tock, Tick tock

 

I have been staring at the clock for more than three hours by now. It reads 2:30p.m. I can not stop digging through my memories trying to figure out how my father look like.

 

It had been two days now since. I found out Kevin’s father is kill by my dad.

 

I believe I have a father. If CL said that my father kill her family too then I have a father. My heart sink thinking that it not worth looking for him. So far all the evidence is tell me. My father is a murder who killed almost everyone.

 

Kills almost everyone...

 

A thought zip my brain. I jump up from bed and horrify by the thought.

 

What if the one who kill my mother is my own father...

 

Why am I scared even thinking about it...

 

“Promise me to run!” My mother’s voice replay in my head over and over again. I felt like I have been choking on air. I am too afraid to even breath.

 

What is wrong with my body?

 

I stood up grab my jacket and run out the vampire house. I didn’t stop running until I can finally relax and breath normally again.

 

“Luhan” I called for him with my mind.

 

It took a few minute for him to answer, “Yes?”

 

“Tell me what you know about that day.”

 

A fire light up in front of me. It brighten the dark street and Luhan is sitting at the floor with his leg crossed.

 

“What day?” He didn’t look me in the eye.

 

“The day we attack Kevin’s family.”

 

He sighed heavily, “Your father lost control over his awaken. Then you did too.”

 

“You took over me?” I furrow my eyebrows.

 

“I have no human form back then. Your father’s awaken calling me to be awaking to fight with him. As a natural respond, I did.” He looked at me and I sigh.

 

He continues, “Then I don’t remember all the things. The only thing I can recall is when a woman's power press me back to sleep. I remember her element is dark coal.”

 

“That must be my mother.” I lean on a light pole. “I can’t try to think back on the days before my die. Everytime I do, I can’t breath right.”

 

“It must be a casted power from another vampire.” Luhan put his hand under his chin and fill with thoughts.

 

I hate troubles. It’s hard to decide if I want to know who my father is...

 

“Dara. I always have a question.” Luhan stood up from the dirty ground.

 

“Uh?”

 

“I know that you can use Kevin’s rain sword, but what about that coal material sword you had always summoned...” He raise one of his eyebrow and tilt his head.

 

“I thought that we our sword. The butterfly wings have the dark coal too.” I answered.

 

Luhan think for a second and then shake his head, “No. We are the element of fire.” He summon the wing from his back.

 

Fire burns around his back and they slowly take in the form of a butterfly wings. He flaps them in the air. The wings brings his feet up from the ground. “See?” He fly in circles around me to show me the wings.

 

“No black coal.” He stop in mid-air.

 

“That’s weird.” We stood there thinking if the power had evolved or is there something more that we don’t know about.

 

Heechul

“Heechul, I love you.” Sohee looked at me as we sat on the stair of our dark abandon house. I stay quiet without replying. She didn’t get disappointed. All she did is lay her head on my shoulder. I keep my eyes on the night sky. It would be completely different if I was not a trained fake vampire.

 

“I know you don’t want to show me any emotion. Because to you is like a death sentence, I understand.” She hold my hand with both of hers. The black mark on her hand is fading slowly. We both know that there are only a few more hours left before she dies.

 

Again.

 

Those mark don’t last long. Unless, I kill more than ten strong vampire. That will last her more than five years.

 

I stared at her black mark. Then without realizing a drop of tear landed on her wrist. I quickly turn away. My faces is still keep blank without a smile, a frown, no movement.

 

She looked at me and then wipe the tears gentle on his wrist. “Please, let me go.” She said the word calmly.

 

I didn’t answer.

 

“The moment I died I knew. I have nothing left.” She sighed. “The way you express your love kept me alive.” She lean forward to me and kissed my cheek. Tears flowed down like water fall. “Thank you. Thank you.”

 

The day I met her, it the first time I experienced emotion. Horror. Watch her die made me sad and heart ache. She slowly taught me happiness, sadness, fear, courage and love. I just couldn’t let go after her second death.

 

I remember sitting next to her and cry for a day when she die the second time. I was like a puppy who didn’t want to leave my owner. After I found a way to keep her alive, I keep exchanging my mission for her life.

 

I tried to keep a secret from her, but she found out bit by bit.

 

“Don’t say it.” I finally mumble the words and make sure I won’t cry loud. I wipe the tears off my face with my sleeve.

 

“Let me go.” She stood up from the stair. I turn to her looking at her back. An emotion she had never show before.

 

I shake my head.

 

She turn with her eye brow furrow.“Let me go! You idiot. There is no point to waste your life on a dead person!” She screams.

 

Anger

 

Then she started crying too, but I only see tears. She looked away and clenches her teeth and hand. I stood up and wipe off her tears for her. She push my hand away.

 

“I don’t want to see you being hit and punish by that old man.” She complains. “You have to leave me...”

 

I place my hand on her cheeks and she stop talking. She looked at me in shock with those watery eyes. I lean in and kiss her on the lips. She gave me those huge eyes as if I am crazy.

 

“I love you. I can’t do that.” I furrow my eyebrows for the first time.

 

“Let me go if you do.” She hug me without listening to my reply. She added something that made me smile for the first time, “I know I am not suppose to have heart beat, but I think you make my dead heart alive again.”

 

We sat there by the stair with our eyes closed for a sleep. She had her head on my shoulder. I had my head leaning against hers.

 

She said softly, “I am really sad and guilty that I took Jinwoon’s life.”

 

“I am sorry. I lost control.” I lock her fingers with mines.

 

“I wish he can go back to G.na.” She smiled and slowly closed her eyes. “I am going to take a nap.”

 

I nodded knowing she is not going to wake up again. I promised to watch her sleep for the last time. She had more shine than the stars in the sky. I watched her the whole night. Smoothing her hair in motion and send her off to dreamland.

 

When the sun raise to the sky, she stop breathing. I pick her up, princess style. I keep lying to myself that she is sleeping.

 

It just a long sleep.

 

I buried her at the place where I first met her. With flowers I decorated the grave and blow the flower around as if is a small ceremony.

 

“What are you doing here?” Hyung, who is the strongest violet blood I have known. He had been the one who keep giving life to Sohee.

 

“Could you do me a favor?” I kneel down on the ground.

 

“I don’t do favors.” He replied coldly.

 

“All these years we been together just give me one thing. I will ask for no more.” I keep my head low. He don’t do anything for anyone except for master.

 

“What?” He scanned me.

 

“I want to use my life for something.”


 

His eyebrow raised after my words, “Like what?”


“Replace the dead.”

 

Updated: July 5, 2013

LovebeingaELF

Thank you for reading

Dear Lovely readers

:) here is another update ^ ^

hope this gets your excitment

I can't believe that is reaching chapter 22 xD haha so fast

Comment, Upvote. Love :)