Twentieth Storm

Rain, Rain, Wash the Pain

Twentieth Storm


Dara

“Dara. Many vampires never really loved. They just live forever.” Luhan sighed. “Now lets go back. Kevin’s little sister seem to need a settlement with her awaken.”


Maybe he is right. I look at Kevin’s back disappear down the road. We are not even sure if we really just loved each other or just a few second of attraction.


I pick myself up and walk the road back to the house. On the way Luhan started to talk about his plan. He nag on and on in my ear.


“His sister’s awaken is not hers. It is really rare to see that happen.” Luhan pause for a second.


“Why did it happen then?” I try to say something so it looks like I am listening. However, I am too distracted to focus. That kiss, that limited love is making me having heartache for no reason.


“That means Kevin’s father is really a bad vampire. I mean he can control his awaken so well and even willing to take care of his daughter.” Luhan is talking like as if he forgot he is an awaken himself. “It seems like Heechul’s shock attack had shaken the awaken.”


“What do you mean?”


“Awaken like us, don’t like to be control by a weak vampire. Because when our vampire died, we die with them. That is why we need trust between a vamp and awaken.” He explains.


I reach the vampire house and suddenly a strange feeling buzzed by my ear. Then my eyes quickly change the color and nails extended to become alerted.


“Do you feel that?” I asked Luhan.


“Yeah. It’s that awaken!” He gasp.


I rushed in the house. Eli look at me with a weird expression. G.na quickly stood up from her chair. She look at me with her eyebrows knitted together. “What is it?”She asked with her head tilted.


“You don’t feel that?” I look at with her wide eye.


The buzz by my ear grew louder. I jerked and G.na’s eye grew. She instantly change into her vampire form too like me. Eli had the same reaction too. They all turn to the door where Eunha lay.


“Where is Kevin?” Eli asked trying to stay calm.


“I don’t know. He walk this way.”


“G.na find him.”Eli command. G.na quickly vanished into air.


Eli took a step closer to the door. When he turn the door knot my muscle tensed up. Then Eli run in when he see Kevin's mother pinning her daughter on the bed.


"Why is she acting like this!" kevin's mother screams.


I slip in the dark room and Eunha's eyes were like beast grew dark red. She clenched her teeth and staring at her mother with range. Eli quickly take over for Kevin's mother.


I closed my eyes and summon Luhan next to me. The flame started to burn and he walked out his fire shell.  Luhan sat on the floor with his legs cross. Eli and I exchange look knowing what he is going to do.


Luhan took Eunha’s little hand. The ugly claw is growing crazily. She is trying to jerk away from Luhan but Eli’s ice power is too strong for her to move. Luhan took my hand bite my finger and use my blood and draw over Eunha’s little hand.


Thunder roared the clear sky as the bright lighting flashing the window. There is no sound of raindrops. Another bright flash took over the room, we squinted our eyes from the brightness. When the a loud sound roared the whole house. We back away with instant defence.  


Eli protecting Kevin’s mother from the shock. A man appear after the light. He lift Eunha off the bed. “Let go of her!” I heard Kevin’s voice as his body appear next to us. G.na followed and she quickly transported us down the ground.


Her rose wrap around our feet and pull us down the house. My eyes grew and hold on to Kevin’s hand without realizing. When we got under the house, there is a big space.


It seems like is an empty basement.


Kevin run towards the man and try to strike him his fist. The man dodged like is a slow attack. “Let go of her!” Kevin quickly turned around and the man dodged again.


“You have grown, Kevin.” The man smirked.


“Kiseop” Kevin’s mother called. “He is your dad’s awaken, Kevin.”


Kiseop hand Eunha to Kevin’s mother. He cracked his fingers and arms. “Now I have to hurt you.” He turn to Kevin with a serious dead look.


“Luhan summon sword!” I command Luhan.  He did but something is different about the sword in his hand. It not my normal coal black sword. It’s just blue and orange fire burning in the shape of the sword.


Luhan put up his defense to protect Kevin. The Kiseop guy looked at me and look back in Luhan and Kevin’s direction. He chuckled, “Well this is interesting. Vampire, awaken and blood connection.” He laughed again.


“Kevin. You should step away from your little vampire in a fight.” His smile slowly dies down.


Kevin didn’t say anything.


“When your life is in danger, you will lose your control.” Kiseop summon a half moon sword in his hand. He start fling it in the air with just two finger as if the sword is part of his body. “Then you will kill your own vampire.” He glanced at me.


Chills run up my backbone and goose bump reach my skin.


Eli quickly bring up his powerful sword too. G.na did the same. They both are in position to get on with this fight.


Kiseop stab the sword on the ground. Then he started to talk casually, “I am in a lose or lose situation.” He shuffled his hair and laughed.


“But if I want to I can...” Before I can even hear the word travel by my ear. Kiseop disappear with his sword. I quickly sense him. He is behind Kevin and with his half moon sword around Kevin’s neck. Everyone next to him backed away.


“win no matter what.” He laughed.


“Kiseop!” Kevin’s mother scream.


Kiseop roll his eyes and exhale heavily. “Ok!” He remove the sharp edge against Kevin’s neck. He twisted his lips and drop to the ground like a child. It kind of remind me of Luhan.


“He is like that with multi-personalities.” Kevin’s mother explain.


“Why are you rebelling of your vampire’s body?” I gave him a harsh look.


“I need Kevin.” Kiseop point at Kevin. “The sister is too young. She is not willing to accept her own power. Kevin, I know everything about your father and to take over for him is my job.”


“What do you want then?” Kevin furrow his eyebrow.


“Let me be you awaken.” Kiseop raised his eyebrow, “Then you can summon sword like a normal vampire. You can be powerful.” Kevin look at his sister and mother, then his eyes and mines met. We look at each other for a few second. Kevin nodded agreeing to let Kiseop to be his awaken.


“You can be more powerful than ever before. Plus, you have a vampire, Kevin.” He smirked again at me.


Luhan come between our eyesight. “Back off awaken.” He groaned. “ If you want to help Kevin to kill Dara, I will take over her and kill you two.”


Kiseop smiled showing his bright teeth and then he suddenly stood up furiously. “It’s you!” He look at Luhan who is standing in front of me.


“It’s you!”


I am starting to having distrust for this guy. His multi-personalities is making him scary.


“You are that little girl’s awaken.” Kiseop’s eye started to fill with rage.


He suddenly started to attack Luhan. Luhan fasten up his speed and bring out the fire wings. This time the wings looks different from before. It only have fire but no black lines. Something is not normal.


Kiseop swings the sword like a piece of paper. It seems so light and flying in the air as if is part of his body. Every few second Luhan flew out fires at him. Then they finally stop when me and Kevin commanded.


Kiseop turn to me. His eyebrow still knit together. He walked to me and whisper something in my ear. I stood alerted as he walk close.


“You might have lost your memories, but I will remember you forever.” Kiseop stood straight up again.


His eyes fill with tears, but didn’t run down his face. “I am a crazy person, but I am loyal to my vampire master. I will never forget the one that kill him. Never!”


“Kiseop. What are you talking about?” Kevin stopped him.


“That day we were attack by a little girl and a man. The little girl had lost have conscious and her awaken took over her.” Kiseop shot an ugly look to Luhan. “ The man had been controlled by his own awaken too.”


He turn around facing Kevin and his mother.


“She is the little girl that almost kill you.”


“Shut up.” Kevin said it softly.


“I am sure. The element, the smell, the power.” Kiseop ignores and continues.

 

“Kiseop!” Kevin scream. We all jump a bit seeing him angry. “If you are going to be my awaken, you need to take in my command!”


Kiseop give me a look and walk next to Kevin. Then he walked into Kevin’s body like a merge of two body. Kevin coughed and furrow his eyebrow in pain. “G.na. bring me back up.” He grab his heart as the rose wrap around his leg. I watch him raise. He did not look at me.


“Kevin is in deep conflict with himself right now.” Eli pat my shoulder. “He have to worry about control Kiseop, keeping you save. Please understand him.” Eli comfort me reading my mind. “You shouldn’t get too attached to your blood source.”


Luhan and my eyes met. I sent him a look. He quickly look away guilty.


“Please don’t tell me that Kiseop is right.”


Luhan raise his head and gave a me worried face.


“What happen before?” I try to dig up my memories, but the only thing I can remember is only about my mother. I grab my hair and fell on the ground. I hate it, the headache, when it distracted to think about my father.


“We did. We did. We did.” Luhan repeat over and over again. He furrow his eyebrow and walked to me. He pick up my hands, “Sorry. Your father killed Kevin’s father.”


Can the truth kill me? The vampire world is so mess up that I really wish I was never one.

 

Updated: June 28, 2013

LovebeingaELF

Thank you for reading

Dear Lovely readers

I hope you like kiseop's crazy personaility xD

I am so so so honored to have your support :)

Please stay tone to find out more ^ ^

Tell me about your thoughts in the comment

Upvote if you like

LOVE U ALL :)