Chapter 3: Friday

FATED

No one's POV:

*ringgggggg*

 

Teacher: ... and that's it for now. go have lunch!

Jiyeon: we... have a meeting today. Just thought I would remind you.

Myungsoo: i know. Its been a while since you actually said one full sentence to me.(smirks) well, I'm leaving. see you later.(leaves)

jiyeon stands up and exits the classroom and heads toward the cafeteria.

 

Krystal:Jiyeon!~hii!(smiles and waves)

Jiyeon: hey.

Krystal: are you on your way to the cafeteria? lets sit together! I haven't had lunch with you in a while(smiles)

Jiyeon:........um.

Krystal: oh come on! just eat with mee.(drags her to the table) heyy jinyoung~~ oh! jiyeon sit here!(taps at a seat)

Jinyoung: hey jiyeon(smiles) your eating lunch with us today? come on have a seat.

Jiyeon:(gives up and just takes a seat)

Krystal: oh babe I want some dongasu! hehe. what are you going to get jiyeon?

Jiyeon: I have my own lunch.

Krystal: oh i see... well stay right here okay? we'll be back!(leaves to go on line)

 

Ljoe: sitting here alone?

Jiyeon:(looks up from eating) ah.. no.. Jinyoung and Krystal are on line.

Ljoe: i see... do you mind if i sit here?( pointing at the seat next to Jiyeon)

Jiyeon:.... i guess not.

Ljoe: thanks(smiles) so about the plants...I'm actually pretty excited. hahaa. 

Jiyeon: are you.. not going to eat?

Ljoe: huh? oh I had a pretty big breakfast, so I'm actually not that hungry(smiles)

Jinyoung: hey Ljoe.(puts his tray down on the table.)

Ljoe: hey guys.

Krystal: gahh! I'm so hungryy.(puts a spoonful of food in ) sho I was hinking...(swallows and puts another spoonful in ) we should go shomewhere together on saterday!

Jinyoung: Krystal! don't talk while you have food in your mouth silly.(laughs)

Ljoe: hahahaha!

Jiyeon:(smiles slightly)

Krystal: oh!! you smiled! hehee haven't seen that in ages!(points at jiyeon)

Jiyeon: n-no i didnt.(turns slightly pink)

Krystal: I like it(smiles)

Jiyeon: huh?(confused)

Krystal: I'm saying I like when you smile! It reminds me of the middle school days...

Ljoe: yeah. you should smile more often again...

Jinyoung: agreed. haha

Jiyeon: w-whatever.

Krystal: oh as I was saying, we should all hang out on saturday! I want us to hang out again like how we did in middle school.

Ljoe: yeah! lets hang outt(smiles)

Jinyoung: I'm up for it, but I'm pretty sure Jiyeon and Myungsoo won't come with us.

*jinyoung's thoughts: however, no matter what we do it can never be like our middle school years. because... because.. shes not here with us anymore. It's....different. I miss you Taeyeon... alot. why did you have to leave us like this? I even kept your promise... I asked out Krystal even though.. even though the one I liked was you. sigh. why did you do this to us?*

 

Ljoe: Jiyeon will go.. right?

krystal: pleaseeeeeeee~!!!! comeon~~~ I really want to hang out again with all of us.(begs)

Jiyeon: alright. alright. i'll go...

Jinyoung: good(smiles) Then I'll ask Myungsoo later at our meeting, although Im not to sure if he will even show up to the meeting. hahaa

Jiyeon: he.. he said he will.

Jinyoung: oh you asked him?

Jiyeon: I just told him there was a meeting today... and he said he was going to come...

Jinyoung: oh I see(smiles) 

*RINGGGGG*

 

Krystal: oh man... lunch is over. I'll see you guys later!

Jinyoung: bye guys.(waves)

Ljoe: peace. I'll see you later Jiyeon!(smiles)

Jiyeon: yeah.

*walking back to class*


*Jiyeon's thoughts: its been a year already since you left us Taeyeon... and yet you are still effecting us. Do you see what you have done? are you happy with your results? we all sepertated after your death. and we all slightly changed. Are you looking at the great impact you made on Myungsoo? he's changed into a cold emotionless person. Although I shouldn't really be the one to talk huh? I changed too. Alot. You knew Myungsoo loved you, and yet.... yet... you did this to him. to US! Why did you have to kill yourself? you should of atleast left us a letter or something explaining why you made such a choice. sigh... Also, I was finally fine being alone... but how come the minute I finally become comfortable of being alone, they decide to put all of us into one club? Is this your doing too? Why are you doing this to me Taeyeon? Why?..........*

 

 

 

 

 

 


_________________________________________________________________________

And that concludes this chapter!(: how'd you guys like it? good? bad? 

what are your thoughts of this story so far? Leave me comments please!! I loves to read your comments^_____^

and sorry this chapter is a bit short T.T didn't have much time today! but I promise to make the next one longer~

subscribe& comment please(: & I'll see you guys next time!